Lou Taylor sent BreatheHeavy a legal letter demanding we retract and apologize for the Courtney Love story within 24 hours or face legal action, so here it is

3 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

This should be on a T-shirt. I was thinking maybe they decided to finally let Britney go now that the internet got involved, that's why they went with the photos DL took and release glory with these photos which clearly confirm she feels somehow secluded. If that's the case that would be amazing. Britney is the only celebrity under something so weird and unusual. 

tbh I'm gonna print it out to wear it 

Britney's official merchandise shouldn't be supported (not just because of the c-ship; it's ******* ugly) so might as well make my own

8 Things You Never Noticed About the Britney-Madonna Kiss Performance at  the 2003 VMAs | Glamour

• Love 6

Does she needs our parentsadresses too? I mean to put us in a conservatorship and ****. 

Lou, you really think you are smart, money can't buy you everything, always remember that, we (breatheheavy) don't like you and no money will change that ever! 

:mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: The truth is out there, ask Lindsay Lohan. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 7
Just now, ExXL said:

Is it allowed for trans women to enter a mosque ? Otherwise I'm staying in my Temple 😅  :byesmoke_tiffany_miss_ms_ny_new_york_sitting_smoking_cigarette:

women aren't allowed in mosques so if you're a woman then no. A trans woman is a woman haha

Either way the Islam sucks but maybe someone should hijack her plane and get her to saudi-arabia so she can get stoned (this is a rumour, allegedly)

• Haha 1

In a way it's really not much of a surprise that hardly any higher profile star is speaking out for Britney. I mean hell even Rose McGowan, who seems over the top bada*ss, had to take her #freebritney clip down because she was threatened by Lou and her pack of wolves. Same with Ariana.

• Like 6
Just now, Turogue said:

In a way it's really not much of a surprise that hardly any higher profile star is speaking out for Britney. I mean hell even Rose McGowan, who seems over the top bada*ss, had to take her #freebritney clip down because she was threatened by Lou and her pack of wolves. Same with Ariana.

The corruptness. Where's real journalism? 

• Like 4