Pictures from Britney's "Glory" photoshoot with David LaChapelle surface in HQ

CJMCH

10 hours ago, jokobish said:

y’all see this?

^^ this is really weird. It makes me wonder this same thing:

10 hours ago, Lurker93 said:

I can't help but feel robbed of what could've been one of the best pop music's era of the last decade. 
She was passionate, (seemingly) involved in the concept and driven to put her music out in a way we hadn't seen since her Original Doll days. Late 2015/early 2016 was a time she was alive and kicking, and it showed in every other aspect of her life and art. 
How the heck did it all backfire?

How did it all go wrong? Why wasn't this photoshoot used? Why did this photoshoot have that house, but it got edited out? Why did the original MM video get cancelled? Why, with so many great photoshoots that year, did they resort to screenshots of a music video for all of the album artwork?

What the hell happened?

Britney is always such a mystery...

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Urbanney said:

^^ this is really weird. It makes me wonder this same thing:

How did it all go wrong? Why wasn't this photoshoot used? Why did this photoshoot have that house, but it got edited out? Why did the original MM video get cancelled? Why, with so many great photoshoots that year, did they resort to screenshots of a music video for all of the album artwork?

What the hell happened?

Britney is always such a mystery...

I think it was her team doing not Britney! She had control a little once her father got sick & once the album started to roll out he came back & slowly took back the freedom she had for awhile & that’s why POM maybe starting to decline so drastically 

• Like 1
23 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Does this mean David LaChapelle really just allowed (finally) all the original album photos to be used? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I don’t think RCA or her team needs his permission. After all, he was hired and paid for the shoot, what her team or her label decide to do with the material THEY PAID FOR isnt David's bussiness :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

Would I be wrong? 

1 hour ago, Million Billion said:

I don’t think RCA or her team needs his permission. After all, he was hired and paid for the shoot, what her team or her label decide to do with the material THEY PAID FOR isnt David's bussiness :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know: 

Would I be wrong? 

I assume he would have signed the rights to RCA to use the pictures.. but who knows 

On 12/4/2020 at 7:05 AM, CJMCH said:

Something has had to happen back in 2016 to scrap a whole concept and re-do the kickstart of an era in a rush. It has to be bigger than "Britney didn't like it", because this includes the first single's MV, the photoshoot, the whole concept and even the original choreo for Make Me was scrapped after that.

Clearly they were scared by the entire concept, the chains, the car crash, the cage, the end of Eden.. Everything reminds you the conservatorship, the end of American dream, the princess of pop caged for ever. This was the problem, not the **** image that they are more than happy to exploit to sell.