Pictures from Britney's "Glory" photoshoot with David LaChapelle surface in HQ

CJMCH

Wow. The meaning behind everything this album had is amazing. 
Clearly there initially was a lot more thought going into the theme here. About her image, her life, her persona. 

I’m so glad we’re seeing this all come out now rather than 10 years from now. 

• Love 9
  • Super Mods
45 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

Tbh, I always liked the "screenshot" original Glory artwork, but I don't understand how they chose that artwork out of the pictures above, the 2020 Glory album cover, and these other unreleased photos/covers from her 2016 photoshoots: 

EXhr1zNXYAE24D3?format=jpg&name=small

EXhr1zPXkAAuOCU?format=jpg&name=small

Screenshot_2017-12-02-16-17-54-1.png?fit

I'm the same, the original cover didn't bother me as much as others, like it's just nice...that's it, the washed out effect didn't bother me either. My only complaint about it is that it's just a boring cover, not bad just boring when they have a gold mine of visuals from David's stash. Randee only knows how to take pretty pictures and that's what her team likes, barbie esque style. 

screen shots never bother me as long as the image itself is intriguing like if they used a screen shot of David's music video, I could care less if it's grainy or not because I'm more about how the image provokes something out of me...well now I just sound pretentious please stop me :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 4
20 minutes ago, CJMCH said:

Something has had to happen back in 2016 to scrap a whole concept and re-do the kickstart of an era in a rush. It has to be bigger than "Britney didn't like it", because this includes the first single's MV, the photoshoot, the whole concept and even the original choreo for Make Me was scrapped after that.

Well Britney can't legally make decisions, so that just leaves one group of a-holes.

• Love 2