Pictures from Britney's "Glory" photoshoot with David LaChapelle surface in HQ

CJMCH

The fact that they had that stunning masterpiece pictures all the time but used that randees terrible lighted images for the cover of the album is just nomsense. Her team really really dissapointed so many fans and basically ruined the era. I think she had a lot of promo with glory and she had a lot of good performances and with that stunning pics it could be her 2d in the zone and she could make even more money like back  then in her prime. But u know they better milk it now...:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Something has had to happen back in 2016 to scrap a whole concept and re-do the kickstart of an era in a rush. It has to be bigger than "Britney didn't like it", because this includes the first single's MV, the photoshoot, the whole concept and even the original choreo for Make Me was scrapped after that.

Jamie: “Britney Jean why is a dancer dry humping you? Wait...is this guy that took those photos in your bedroom with the doors locked? Tell him he’s fired!” 

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, CJMCH said:

Something has had to happen back in 2016 to scrap a whole concept and re-do the kickstart of an era in a rush. It has to be bigger than "Britney didn't like it", because this includes the first single's MV, the photoshoot, the whole concept and even the original choreo for Make Me was scrapped after that.

And the Make Me premiere which was going to be premiered at the BBMA's

• Like 1

IIIIIIII HAAAAAAAATE WHATEVER HAPPENED IN 2016 THAT RUINED WHAT WOULD'VE BEEN A LEGENDARY MOMENT! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

THEY BETTER LEARN THEIR LESSON NOW THAT THEY AEE HOW WRONG THEY WERE AT HANDLING THE PRESEBTATION OF HER CRAFT! :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

IF U SEEK URSELVES MOTHETRUCKERS

:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

Honestly, I don't think she's ever had a better album photoshoot in YEARS. A real goddess. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2