Pictures from Britney's "Glory" photoshoot with David LaChapelle surface in HQ

CJMCH

3 hours ago, studlygeorge said:

That was cancelled because of production delays in the song. I think that’s when they were adding G-Eazy to the track last minute

I read it was issues with her vocals and she only recorded one take and you couldn’t understand her or something so they were trying to edit it 

I can't help but feel robbed of what could've been one of the best pop music's era of the last decade. 
She was passionate, (seemingly) involved in the concept and driven to put her music out in a way we hadn't seen since her Original Doll days. Late 2015/early 2016 was a time she was alive and kicking, and it showed in every other aspect of her life and art. 
How the heck did it all backfire?

• Love 6
12 hours ago, Urbanney said:

Tbh, I always liked the "screenshot" original Glory artwork, but I don't understand how they chose that artwork out of the pictures above, the 2020 Glory album cover, and these other unreleased photos/covers from her 2016 photoshoots: 

EXhr1zNXYAE24D3?format=jpg&name=small

EXhr1zPXkAAuOCU?format=jpg&name=small

Screenshot_2017-12-02-16-17-54-1.png?fit

David wouldn't let them use these pictures! We KNOW WHY they didn't use them.

• Love 1

For some reason, I love this one the best.  Her face looks less plastic-y here and I love the aesthetic of the clothe in this one.  She went hard on the lip fillers though in this shoot, I can see why all the pics they've selected so far (Make Me cover, SITS cover, Glory Deluxe cover) have her covering her lips or lips not obvious lol.  I still think this one would look beautiful as a cover and really matches her classic poses.

05.jpg

• Love 1