Britney reportedly came up with the idea of re-releasing "Glory" and fully supports it

Slayer

1 minute ago, godneyjspears said:

You could but I can guarantee most of the "boycotters" here won't be doing that :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Well that's your assumption. Doesn't mean the boycotters who are being labeled "extremists" are invalid in our arguments. I'm glad you have class, but same can't be said for the flagrant Team Con supporters above.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
Just now, godneyjspears said:

I think that's really good tbh and I respect you for doing that :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

My post was aimed at those hating on everyone for not boycotting any new stuff whilst still listening to the other hundreds of Britney songs meaning they're still contributing to team Con so their argument becomes invalid really 

I remember ppl dragging me and few others,when we asked ppl to stop supporting her brand back in 2019 (when James locked her up,and she said that to judge).

Even back then ppl called us FreeBritney supporters extremist and insane ppl. Conspiracy theorists and ****.

And now we are back at it. Ppl literally calling FreeBritney folks crazy,and dismissing the fact,Britney herself literally said I will not work whilst James is in charge. I am scared of him.

It does not matter how much money they make or do not make. That's beyond the point.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Coming right up soon :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

My next one is gonna trigger the #FreeBritney extremist :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

True, true. my If You Seek Amy moment :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Chile I just got my last #1 yesterday, when will zu :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Im already crossing my Femme Fatale era :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Coming to slay Exhale as always :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

And my brother @Hooked-On-Knee is gonna be a feature on “Blackout2006 is Beautiful (drop dead) and will be singing steaming pot full of vegetables :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Awwwww, thxxxx UwU :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

SCREAMING :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

can’t wait to see what you have in store for us next pJfnEP6.gif 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, PrettyGorl said:

Well that's your assumption. Doesn't mean the boycotters who are being labeled "extremists" are invalid in our arguments. I'm glad you have class, but same can't be said for the flagrant Team Con supporters above.

Yes I disagree with arguing with either side.

I respect and applaud those for boycotting (as long as they truly are boycotting everything)

I respect and understand the reasons why fans want to support this 

• Love 1

Tbh following Britney is tiring at this point. Shes the only successful major star under a cship, for the past 13 years she has been really controlled and we cant even know what she thinks/feels about some things. Is there any other star disconnected with their fans like this? Everyone and their mothers can talk about her cship and FreeBritney, but Britney herself. She said in the past she was threatned and Jamie himself talked about how he was trying to make her go to the zone mess bc of 1 million... So who knows when she was forced (or even threatned) to work in the past 13 years? We seriously cant know now if she really wants smt or not regarging her career bc her team have lied before and Britney doesnt have control over her life, assests and career. 

Then theres her Instagram that is a mess, there isnt any proof she even has access to, and she probably doesnt considering those court docs and the fact Britney cant even take a pic with a guy she knows without her dads approval. 

Britney doesnt even seem to have much input about her music too, and maybe thats why she never seemed that excited about new music since before the cship. She is an experient 39 years old artist that has less freedom/control than she did when she was 15/16. I cant think of any other artist that I follow or have liked that is in such a messy situation. 

Then theres her family that well, do I need to really go there? They seem the worst, like the Jacksons meet the Culkins type of horror movie. Most of Britneys fans loathe them and at the same time they have control over her life, career and money. 

And now, the whole army is fighting about whether people should support these cheap RCA releases or not. I remember when people fought bc there were trolls bashing her ethic, her looks and her dancing... But now it hits differently knowing that her situation is really complicated and even tho we now know this for sure, we cant even stay united for FreeBritney.

Imo these arent only about money, bc I wouldnt be surprised If they are tactics to distract the movement too. To make people talk about her music and forget about the cship for a bit. If its, its working bc people are buying and these stories and releases are dividing people even Inside the FreeBritney movement. 

3 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Those ppl have no morals. We are back at it,where ppl are calling FreeBritney supporters insane and extremist aka what happened back in 2019 and early 2020. Just because it does not fit their agenda. And the fact they are supporting modern day slavery.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Ok. But not paying for it, and still enjoying it, is as bad (actually worse) than paying for it.

Not paying for it doesn't remove how wrong it is that they're releasing it without her consent (if it really doesn't have her consent).

It doesn't matter if she was proud of it when she recorded it, for some reason that material didn't make the cut to Glory.

And no, Jamie is not the only person benefiting from these releases. Yes, he's making some money, but the record label is taking the most, and ultimately, Britney is benefiting as well.

I understand when someone says that it's wrong to say you support #FreeBritney then you're here buying all the stuff her team/label is putting out. What I don't understand is how people fail to realize how hypocritical it is as well, not to buy it, but still enjoy it in an illegal way. The problem here is not the money Jamie is making out of these releases, which is nothing compared to what they currently make with the rest of her catalogue. The problem here is they keep releasing stuff, right after Britney just said through her lawyer that she doesn't want to work as long as her father keeps in charge.

Sweetie, no....

The issue is the money.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Tbh following Britney is tiring at this point. Shes the only successful major star under a cship, for the past 13 years she has been really controlled and we cant even know what she thinks/feels about some things. Is there any other star disconnected with their fans like this? Everyone and their mothers can talk about her cship and FreeBritney, but Britney herself. She said in the past she was threatned and Jamie himself talked about how he was trying to make her go to the zone mess bc of 1 million... So who knows when she was forced (or even threatned) to work in the past 13 years? We seriously cant know now if she really wants smt or not regarging her career bc her team have lied before and Britney doesnt have control over her life, assests and career. 

Then theres her Instagram that is a mess, there isnt any proof she even has access to, and she probably doesnt considering those court docs and the fact Britney cant even take a pic with a guy she knows without her dads approval. 

Britney doesnt even seem to have much input about her music too, and maybe thats why she never seemed that excited about new music since before the cship. She is an experient 39 years old artist that has less freedom/control than she did when she was 15/16. I cant think of any other artist that I follow or have liked that is in such a messy situation. 

Then theres her family that well, do I need to really go there? They seem the worst, like the Jacksons meet the Culkins type of horror movie. Most of Britneys fans loathe them and at the same time they have control over her life, career and money. 

And now, the whole army is fighting about whether people should support these cheap RCA releases or not. I remember when people fought bc there were trolls bashing her ethic, her looks and her dancing... But now it hits differently knowing that her situation is really complicated and even tho we now know this for sure, we cant even stay united for FreeBritney.

Imo these arent only about money, bc I wouldnt be surprised If they are tactics to distract the movement too. To make people talk about her music and forget about the cship for a bit. If its, its working bc people are buying and these stories and releases are dividing people even Inside the FreeBritney movement. 

I agree with the fact that we shouldn't point fingers and create this division between us. We need to be united to free Britney and that's the most important thing!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

mo these arent only about money, bc I wouldnt be surprised If they are tactics to distract the movement too. To make people talk about her music and forget about the cship for a bit. If its, its working bc people are buying and these stories and releases are dividing people even Inside the FreeBritney movement. 

This is actually my main concern right now. Call me conspiracy theorist but whether they do it on purpose or not, these releases are dividing Britney fans and distracting us from the #FREEBRITNEY movement. Just look at this thread and all the twitter comments. :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared:

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, Thelegendarybritney said:

I agree with the fact that we shouldn't point fingers and create this division between us. We need to be united to free Britney and that's the most important thing!

FINALLY. FINALLY.

Somebody not delusional :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Somebody not illogical :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:
Somebody not downvoting-reliant :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

Somebody not stupid :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

But somebody enlightened :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, Thelegendarybritney said:

All team spears had to do to divide FreeBritney supporeters was to put out a 6 years old song,which wasn't good enough to make an album cut back in 2016 :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
21 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I do not have to be impartial because i'm a moderator :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: I'm still allowed to give my opinions and i'm definitely not going to be nice to people like you because i'm a mod :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I will not pretend to be nice to rude people. You say i'm insensitive when you and others go on rampages when you disagree with my views and those who hold similar ones to me :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

I've been EXTREMELY respectful to you guys in the past and said to just be civil and not rude, but I will not put up with the constant rude comments :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

If my views hurt you so much stop @'ing me (when I do not EVER usually respond to you for you to be quoting me in the first place) and responding to my posts :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

Some of you guys are really sad and I hope in your real lives you're more positive :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

I don't think Britney would be proud to have fans that bash her boyfriend, her mother, her sister, her dad (if she does not like him - she wouldn't be okay with people wishing death upon him).

There are two different situations: 1: making a title / an original topic, and 2: making your own comment. As a moderator, in one you need to be impartial and in the other you don't. In the second you can and should give your opinion. But in an original title / topic, we all have to be impartial, if we don't need to, why do you edit our titles? Because the forum is an informational site as well as a place for interaction, right? You're smart girl, you know what i'm talking about. Cleared things up, I hope you do your job better and honor the role @Jordan Miller has given to you. 

Also, I've never been a pessimistic user here, I don't agree with people who drag Sam Asghari without receipts, I've reported people who disrespect Britney, I'm always spreading words of affection... If you really follow my posts beyond the times that I @ you, you know that. I just don't like inconsistency.

Bye

• Love 2
  • Like 1