Britney reportedly came up with the idea of re-releasing "Glory" and fully supports it

Slayer

14 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Boycott the brand (merchandise, perfumes, etc.) but don’t boycott the material that Britney, herself, put blood, sweat and tears into. It really isn’t fair to her legacy. To each their own I guess...

This and these holier than thou boycotters really don’t get where the money is going from music sales and forget her own lawyer helping her is being payed from money coming into her estate...do they think he’s just working for her for free? She doesn’t want to perform because a tour or residency would bring it in tons of money, a re-release ain’t gonna make anything even remotely close! 

• Love 2
  • Like 5
1 minute ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

This and these holier than thou boycotters really don’t get where the money is going from music sales and forget her own lawyer helping her is being payed from money coming into her estate...do they think he’s just working for her for free? She doesn’t want to perform because a tour or residency would bring it in tons of money, a re-release ain’t gonna make anything even remotely close! 

But Britney is not behind the release. Even if she gave her okay, it was not her idea. She does not care about her career like that. How is that not obvious?

We're not holier than thou, we been knew it's not making them THAT much money. But it's something.

They get to take a big cut of the money coming in, the rest of her money is "protected" in savings, assets, etc. So yeah the money coming in RN makes a difference bc it's being used to pay off TMZ, pay for the conservatorship's legal fees, etc.

• Like 4
Just now, Spearsfan said:

How can you say next when literally her not wanting to do certain things during her career/life is why free Britney is a thing...To make her own mind. 

Bc you're holding the fact fans attended the m&g's against them. Saying since they attended that, they have no room to talk about Mood Ring, SITS, Glory rerelease. Which is ridiculous bc the m&g's were hosted way before the free Britney movement when we got confirmation that the narrative of Britney wanting the conservatorship and holding her dad in high regard is a lie.

We can't go back in time, sorry. But we can act accordingly now.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Couldn’t have said it any better.  :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Boycott the brand then (merchandise, perfumes, etc.) but don’t boycott the material that Britney, herself, put blood, sweat and tears into. It really isn’t fair to her legacy. To each their own I guess...

when you're a real legend like britney, it truly is not about the charts. She could not sell another record for the rest of her life and her legacy would remain. We'll buy the music again when she's free. She's not even 40. She's gucci.:donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

• Love 2
1 minute ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

Once again, you’re missing the point 

No I'm not. You not only said you can GUARANTEE Britney doesn't want us boycotting her streams (which is laughable), you're now saying we owe it to her legacy to pay old rich white men (who have been exploiting her for her entire life) money so we can listen to her music "legally."

That is silly bc her impact is going nowhere. Ill know all the words to my illegal copy of SITS just like you will for the overpriced version you procured. Then we can both sing along at Britney Freedom concert. :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: Boom, relevance maintained.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, PrettyGorl said:

But Britney is not behind the release. Even if she gave her okay, it was not her idea. She does not care about her career like that. How is that not obvious?

We're not holier than thou, we been knew it's not making them THAT much money. But it's something.

They get to take a big cut of the money coming in, the rest of her money is "protected" in savings, assets, etc. So yeah the money coming in RN makes a difference bc it's being used to pay off TMZ, pay for the conservatorship's legal fees, etc.

Lmao you should look up how much money record labels take from music releases! Her team is making practically nothing from this! Also so what if it’s RCA’s idea, I didn’t see you all complaining when they released B In The Mix 2. Both remix albums and all of her greatest hits albums weren’t her ideas either, labels do **** like that all the time. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Lmao you should look up how much money record labels take from music releases! Her team is making practically nothing from this! Also so what if it’s RCA’s idea, I didn’t see you all complaining when they released B In The Mix 2. Both remix albums dvd all of her greatest hits albums weren’t her ideas either, labels do **** like that all the time. 

Stop bringing up examples from before the free Britney movement. I have not spent my money on ANY Britney release since the Free Britney movement started.

No, It's not a ton of money, but if it wasn't profitable they wouldn't do three releases now without Britneys involvement.

Most mainstream artists are puppets, duh. But Britney is a modern day slave not only at her label but in the eyes of law, virtually. So RCA, Team Con, EVERYONE should be called out for taking part in her exploitation. Period. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Stop bringing up examples from before the free Britney movement. I have not spent my money on ANY Britney release since the Free Britney movement started. 

True. I don’t get why people think they’re making a point by bringing up our support for other projects. When you know better, you do better; there’s no shame in that. 

• Love 2

Anyone who's anti-boycotter, you don't have to justify why you keep on streaming and consuming money on BritneyBrand. But for the love of Godney don't try to degrade or shame boycotters either. I know it may seem silly and conspiracy theory if you don't understand the reasoning behind it but remember that #FREEBRITNEY also started as a conspiracy theory and we were made fun of. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 4
5 hours ago, CJMCH said:

No, we did not report that.

We all know The Zone was not her idea.

We really don't know if this means she's gonna promote it.

She didn't want The Zone, Domination was cancelled because she was actually dominating the residence and putting everyone on blast and James didn't like it (ALLEGEDLY FOR LEGAL REASONS).

Ok, so I'm gonna write a little bit here, I really hope someone reads it.

I'm one of the 2 owners of Britney Online and we really try our hardest to put up the best material we could get. We work really really hard backstage and there's a lot of people involved in our staff to try and keep on bringing more stuff to you all.

Having said that, we get a lot of information of Britney's career and also her current situation and this DOES NOT, I repeat, DOES NOT come from Britney's camp. While we can't really talk about most of it, there's some little things here and there that we are always hesitant to post (information), but we end up not doing it. Why? Because with Britney, things are always changing at the very last minute.

If we could access to the old Exhale archive, you guys could see that there's some little details I've shared here that turned out to be true, like the Tinashe collab. Again, we mostly don't put up this kind of stuff on our fansite because things change a LOT. For example, the news of this whole reissue + SITS was not supposed to be out there until December, but things are always changing.

We decided to post this because we actually have seen the fanbase being divided about this Glory release, so what we really wanted is for fans to stop arguing with each other and see that Britney is giving her blessing to this project. She's actually very involved with the whole theme (fun fact: the chains are her idea) and she's the one to decided to do this re-release when she saw the #Justice4Glory campaign. Also, mind this, but this whole situation is being solely handled by her label.

We really can't put out receipts or talk about our sources, but I think time will prove us right and you guys can decide wether to believe it or not. I really hope this doesn't turn against us and you guys send hate for supporting this. At the end of the day, we are a fansite and we will always report about her career moves and her personal life (to some extent).

Most of the fan accounts are reporting sources from ATRL, they are not putting out the info themselves. Some of them are reliable ones, but our sources are completely different.

Lots of love to you! 

Thank you Jordan, our DMs are open whenever you want to have a little talk.

I would never send hate to you guys, it’s just that some of us find everything hard to believe these days! I understand you can’t reveal your sources, and I didn’t know that u guys found out about the Tinashe collab before it was revealed, so I hope this is true. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1