Britney reportedly came up with the idea of re-releasing "Glory" and fully supports it

Slayer

9 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Tbh following Britney is tiring at this point. Shes the only successful major star under a cship, for the past 13 years she has been really controlled and we cant even know what she thinks/feels about some things. Is there any other star disconnected with their fans like this? Everyone and their mothers can talk about her cship and FreeBritney, but Britney herself. She said in the past she was threatned and Jamie himself talked about how he was trying to make her go to the zone mess bc of 1 million... So who knows when she was forced (or even threatned) to work in the past 13 years? We seriously cant know now if she really wants smt or not regarging her career bc her team have lied before and Britney doesnt have control over her life, assests and career. 

Then theres her Instagram that is a mess, there isnt any proof she even has access to, and she probably doesnt considering those court docs and the fact Britney cant even take a pic with a guy she knows without her dads approval. 

Britney doesnt even seem to have much input about her music too, and maybe thats why she never seemed that excited about new music since before the cship. She is an experient 39 years old artist that has less freedom/control than she did when she was 15/16. I cant think of any other artist that I follow or have liked that is in such a messy situation. 

Then theres her family that well, do I need to really go there? They seem the worst, like the Jacksons meet the Culkins type of horror movie. Most of Britneys fans loathe them and at the same time they have control over her life, career and money. 

And now, the whole army is fighting about whether people should support these cheap RCA releases or not. I remember when people fought bc there were trolls bashing her ethic, her looks and her dancing... But now it hits differently knowing that her situation is really complicated and even tho we now know this for sure, we cant even stay united for FreeBritney.

Imo these arent only about money, bc I wouldnt be surprised If they are tactics to distract the movement too. To make people talk about her music and forget about the cship for a bit. If its, its working bc people are buying and these stories and releases are dividing people even Inside the FreeBritney movement. 

The only thing I agree with in this thread:gunriah_mariah_carey:

4 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

This is actually my main concern right now. Call me conspiracy theorist but whether they do it on purpose or not, these releases are dividing Britney fans and distracting us from the #FREEBRITNEY movement. Just look at this thread and all the twitter comments. :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared:

Amen, mama. Divide and conquer. And...

Drag Race Lol GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

But don't worry I have enough time to call out team con AND "less than smart" fans bc it's so obvious to me what the right side is. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, nanabs said:

There are two different situations: 1: making a title / an original topic, and making your own comment. As a moderator, in one you need to be impartial and in the other you don't. In the second you can and should give your opinion. But in an original title / topic, we all have to be impartial, if we don't need to, why do you edit our titles? Because the forum is an informational site as well as a place for interaction, right? You're smart girl, you know what i'm talking about. Cleared things up, I hope you do your job better and honor the role @Jordan Miller has given to you. 

Also, I've never been a pessimistic user here, I don't agree with people who drag Sam Asghari without receipts, I've reported people who disrespect Britney, I'm always spreading words of affection... If you really follow my posts beyond the times that I @ you, you know that. I just don't like inconsistency.

Bye

Okay this is my last response.

Just to make this extremely clear to you there is NO requirement to be impartial. You guys say free speech and then complain with others give an opinion you don't agree with :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm doing an extremely good job as a moderator thank you, much better than you and others who have attempted to bash me would do - I guarantee you. The amount of negativity you guys bring is insane.

I do not hide comments of people bashing me, I do not ban you when you bash me, I do not unfairly give WPs, I allow you to express your views and do not censor you.

I believe I am extremely fair, I guess this topic was just an excuse for people who dislike me to attack me :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Do me the courtesy of not responding :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

Just to make this extremely clear to you there is NO requirement to be impartial. You guys say free speech and then complain with others give an opinion you don't agree with :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm doing an extremely good job as a moderator thank you, much better than you and others who have attempted to bash me would do - I guarantee you. The amount of negativity you guys bring is insane.

I do not hide comments of people bashing me, I do not ban you when you bash me, I do not unfairly give WPs, I allow you to express your views and do not censor you.

I believe I am extremely fair, I guess this topic was just an excuse for people who dislike me to attack me :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Do me the courtesy of not responding :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Two words: humble yourself

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Slayer said:

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

She said WORK not perfom. And the money still goes to them no matter how you try to spin it. That was my point. If you want to buy it do it, but don't sugar coat it. Keep it real

Well whether it’s work or perform...it’s totally perform hence why all the articles about it are titled “Britney may never perform again” a re-release requires no work from her so I could see her telling RCA to do it since rumor has it they want a release from her. Also like I’ve stated time and again her team will see pennies from this release RCA is making the real money from this! 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, David Blackberry said:

Hello, I am new to the forum🥰

have you reviewed your amazon orders ?? Now in my order the old cover comes out. It happens to someone else?

My roomie ordered it and confirmed the picture was changed in his orders! Oh no

If you swipe right tho it's the new cover 🤷‍♀️

1 minute ago, PrettyGorl said:

¡Mi compañero de habitación lo ordenó y confirmó que la imagen había cambiado en sus órdenes! Oh no

Si deslizas el dedo hacia la derecha, es la nueva portada 🤷‍♀️

if when you look for it you get both covers, but in your personal order the old cover comes out 🤔 is it just me?

Thanks for the welcome🤪

• Like 1

@Slayer I understand that you have your opinion on things, but since the subject is moderation I will take the opportunity.
I think the problem is that you censor people with warnings because they think differently from moderation, as well as having censored subjects / topics / people in the middle of fighting against Jamie, who is full of tricks and manipulation, this makes the forum limited in my opinion. Thank goodness we have freebritneyla, thatsurprisewitness, etc., because if it were to depend on discussing important things in the mess and censorship that is here, the movement would also be a mess.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Makemeooh said:

@Slayer I understand that you have your opinion on things, but since the subject is moderation I will take the opportunity.
I think the problem is that you censor people with warnings because they think differently from moderation, as well as having censored subjects / topics / people in the middle of fighting against Jamie, who is full of tricks and manipulation, this makes the forum limited in my opinion. Thank goodness we have freebritneyla, thatsurprisewitness, etc., because if it were to depend on discussing important things in the mess and censorship that is here, the movement would also be a mess.

Whilst I disagree with the way Slayer is behaving (talking in this thread).

Most of the censorship is not moderating team's fault. Its Jordan's aka forum owners fault.

• Love 1

I’m genuinely curious — why are ‘boycotter’ stans so obsessed with diminishing Britney’s hard-earned legacy? Like I understand choosing to not purchase merchandise from Britney and Co. or not supporting her fragrance line but her music, her art and passion, should continue to be celebrated and RECOGNIZED. Extremists/conspiracy theorists - downvote me all you want but I don’t see anything good that comes out of purposely sabotaging her numbers and views, particularly her work from 1998-2007. The more impressive her numbers, the more her name will continue to transcend for generations to come and I full-heartedly guarantee you that Britney doesn’t want the general public/fans to stop streaming/buying her music considering she has not once publicly stated that. Once again, choosing to not work correlates to something completely different than re-releasing old material for fans to enjoy so stream all you want babes. She worked her *** off and deserves continuous recognition for her hard-earned legacy. :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

• Love 4