Britney reportedly came up with the idea of re-releasing "Glory" and fully supports it

Slayer

3 minutes ago, David Blackberry said:

if when you look for it you get both covers, but in your personal order the old cover comes out 🤔 is it just me?

Thanks for the welcome🤪

The picture changed in his order.

I guess prepare yourself for the original cover bc you know if Britney's team can cut corners, they will.

It could also be possible they want to promote the release on Amazon w the original cover so fans of the album will know it's not a new record (but it wasn't a hit album so that seems less likely)

• Like 1
Just now, PrettyGorl said:

The picture changed in his order.

I guess prepare yourself for the original cover bc you know if Britney's team can cut corners, they will.

It could also be possible they want to promote the release on Amazon w the original cover so fans of the album will know it's not a new record (but it wasn't a hit album so that seems less likely)

Them getting that faded old cover would be so lovely and blessing in disguise  :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

• Haha 6
10 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well whether it’s work or perform...it’s totally perform hence why all the articles about it are titled “Britney may never perform again” a re-release requires no work from her so I could see her telling RCA to do it since rumor has it they want a release from her. Also like I’ve stated time and again her team will see pennies from this release RCA is making the real money from this! 

But what do you think the overall goal of Britney not working is ?? Like shes basically saying no more money until shes out. 

Its not like i dont understand what the label / team are doing with this, they are cashing in as shes refusing to work. I get why people would feel its better to support cos its older work, but ultimately its still wrong and no one should buy this, and yes we should ALL be boycotting the brand. But hey. People will do what people will want!!

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

I’m genuinely curious — why are ‘boycotter’ stans so obsessed with diminishing Britney’s hard-earned legacy? Like I understand choosing to not purchase merchandise from Britney and Co. or not supporting her fragrance line but her music, her art and passion, should continue to be celebrated and RECOGNIZED. Extremists/conspiracy theorists - downvote me all you want but I don’t see anything good that comes out of purposely sabotaging her numbers and views, particularly her work from 1998-2007. The more impressive her numbers, the more her name will continue to transcend for generations to come and I full-heartedly guarantee you that Britney doesn’t want the general public/fans to stop streaming her music considering she has not once publicly stated that. Once again, choosing to not work correlates to something completely different than re-releasing old material for fans to enjoy so stream all you want babes. She worked her *** off and deserves continuous recognition for her hard-earned legacy. :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Any real Britney fan knows she does not give one single ____ about her streaming numbers.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Musicandsoul said:

But what do you think the overall goal of Britney not working is ?? Like shes basically saying no more money until shes out. 

Its not like i dont understand what the label / team are doing with this, they are cashing in as shes refusing to work. I get why people would feel its better to support cos its older work, but ultimately its still wrong and no one should buy this, and yes we should ALL be boycotting the brand. But hey. People will do what people will want!!

Well ya’ll seem to forgot she has a contract with RCA that she was paid for already so of course the label is trying to make some money back while she’s not working! I pre-ordered it and I’m not sorry about it because one I understand unlike so many that artist make little money from album releases and two if she starts to flop RCA will invest less and less into her and she’ll be ****ed in the long run! I will always support her music! I will however not buy any of the merchandise on her website because that all goes directly to her team! 

• Love 3
8 minutes ago, AGUILEGEND IS A QUEEN said:

I’m genuinely curious — why are ‘boycotter’ stans so obsessed with diminishing Britney’s hard-earned legacy? Like I understand choosing to not purchase merchandise from Britney and Co. or not supporting her fragrance line but her music, her art and passion, should continue to be celebrated and RECOGNIZED. Extremists/conspiracy theorists - downvote me all you want but I don’t see anything good that comes out of purposely sabotaging her numbers and views, particularly her work from 1998-2007. The more impressive her numbers, the more her name will continue to transcend for generations to come and I full-heartedly guarantee you that Britney doesn’t want the general public/fans to stop streaming her music considering she has not once publicly stated that. Once again, choosing to not work correlates to something completely different than re-releasing old material for fans to enjoy so stream all you want babes. She worked her *** off and deserves continuous recognition for her hard-earned legacy. :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Boycotting means they make no money. That money has enabled the mistreatment of Britney for the last 12years. Its amazing that she even got to this point in her fight for freedom, and shes soo close to gaining it.. We should be doing absolutely ALL we can to support Britney the person, and her wishes 100%. Without that, theres no Britney the artist. 

i get that this is old material,  its been bought or paid for already, however the money hitting their account NOW wasn’t coming in previously , so yes i think a boycott of the brand entirely is HUGELY necessary and deep down i think Britney would be fair more appreciative of that then a couple of more thousand cd’s sold. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Musicandsoul said:

Boycotting means they make no money. That money has enabled the mistreatment of Britney for the last 12years. Its amazing that she even got to this point in her fight for freedom, and shes soo close to gaining it.. We should be doing absolutely ALL we can to support Britney the person, and her wishes 100%. Without that, theres no Britney the artist. 

i get that this is old material,  its been bought or paid for already, however the money hitting their account NOW wasn’t coming in previously , so yes i think a boycott of the brand entirely is HUGELY necessary and deep down i think Britney would be fair more appreciative of that then a couple of more thousand cd’s sold. 

Preach sister. Say it louder to the shady girls in the back :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Musicandsoul said:

Boycott the brand then (merchandise, perfumes, etc.) but don’t boycott the material that Britney, herself, put blood, sweat and tears into. It really isn’t fair to her legacy. To each their own I guess...

• Love 4

So somebody said “boycotting means they make no money” lmaooooo

100 twitter / breatheheavy gays will make zero difference. Britney is one of the most iconic and profittable popstars of all time, her brand will forever bring in millions a year, she is loved by a lot of people, you guys will make zero difference.

I will keep supporting her music. 

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Musicandsoul said:

Don’t buy the vinyls then....

Compared to what a lot of fans supported over these years it’s literally nothing. We all knew the meet and greets were forced but fans didn’t boycott those and you could see she was was miserable.

I don’t even think those ppl should feel bad. They wanted to meet their idol. 

I think Britney could care less if you support these releases or not...she doesn’t hate money and she doesn’t hate her fans. She still is living a good life because of her fans. 

This is all about her issues with Jaime and control and nothing more. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Well ya’ll seem to forgot she has a contract with RCA that she was paid for already so of course the label is trying to make some money back while she’s not working! I pre-ordered it and I’m not sorry about it because one I understand unlike so many that artist make little money from album releases and two if she starts to flop RCA will invest less and less into her and she’ll be ****ed in the long run! I will always support her music! I will however not buy any of the merchandise on her website because that all goes directly to her team! 

Enough said 👏🏻

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

Maybe RCA shouldnt have signed an artist that was deemed mentally incapable then? :tired_so_there_head_tilt_annoyed_see_rose_mcgowan: Britney is the only artist signed by a major record label that isnt responsible for herself! Isnt that weird? Shes so unfit for everything but she can work and provide for others while shes under a cship for people with dementia. 

I could care less about RCA losing money bc of her, they were the ones who made a deal with the devil - was Britney even there when the contract was renewed? Was she able to even sign smt? Did she even want to or cared? Shes in the middle of a legal fight and they have others artists to make money off, it feels unethical to put new releases out now. I wish people would drag the **** out of RCA too bc how is it normal to have someone on a label that cant even defend herself publicly, that is so controlled and treated like a child? 

Tbh If it got to the point that she was flopping so much bc of the boycott that her label would drop her, maybe then her useless lawyer could use that on the court to prove that Jamie is being bad to her career and businesses. Maybe then they would see that they wouldnt making so much money off her until shes free. I mean, this is all they talk about: money. If only we could hurt them when it really matters, they wouldnt be fighting to keep this cship for life at the same time Jamie wants her to resume her career, bc all he seems to care is money, to control her and her career he thinks he has smt to do with, including her success. 

1 minute ago, ShatteredBoy said:

So somebody said “boycotting means they make no money” lmaooooo

100 twitter/ breatheheavy gays will make zero difference. Britney is one of the most iconic and profittable popstars of all time, her brand will forever bring in millions a year, she is loved by a lot of people, you guys will make zero difference.

I will keep supporting her music. 

Sorry you don't know your own power, but we ALL make a difference in this world. Especially when it comes to us fans who are active in the freebritney movement.

Many people are interested in the movement, including casual fans and nonfans. Theyre looking for way to help and boycotting is very effective.

So, NO, we've all made a huge difference and will continue to do so.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1