Britney Spears' rumored "Glory" re-release track is titled "Juicy Couture," produced by Max Martin and features Kim Petras

2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

It did. He was on a reality show for people overweight. He "tried" to be a star in every way possible without any talent or charisma whatsoever just using Britneys connection to his lazy talentless ***. 

I think this fake apology happened in that show 

That smugness on his face says it all!

I'm having a hard time with this one. Releasing unheard songs (swimming in the stars) is one thing. They've been recorded a long time ago and they can use them however they want. But this one must've been produced this year without B's approval.

Kim Petras is not someone they would've thought of in 2016. I like Kim but this feels like using Britney's brand gor herself even tho its widely know B does not want to work. 

MEH......

17 minutes ago, adamhadem310 said:

When they changed the Glory cover a few months ago and released Mood Ring and all the remixes didn’t Britney post about it on her Instagram? Wasn’t it to thank us for getting Glory back in the charts? If she wants us to support this rerelease wouldn’t she at least mention it to us?

Even if it was posted, who knows If itd be genuine? Its not like they havent forced her to do things before. 

1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

To be honest I truly believe her team WAS trying to sabotage her with Britney Jean in particular. To be honest the last time Britney even made a public appearance (the announcement of her Domination tour) I was thinking to myself if I were here I'd be majorly depressed.

The two songs they play as she shows up on stage are "Work *****" and "Till the World Ends." She has no vocals on WB and the part that they play of TTWE (See the sunlight we aint stopping) she's not even actually singing in. I feel as an artist that must make you feel creatively bankrupt. 

Furthermore, to me its not a coincidence that the opening song to piece of me for 5 years was a song (Which again, did not feature her vocals) that was basically mocking her entire situation.

You want a hot body? You want a Bugatti?
You want a Maserati? You better work *****
You want a Lamborghini? Sippin' martinis?
Look hot in a bikini? You better work *****
You wanna live fancy? Live in a big mansion?
Party in France?
You better work *****, you better work *****
You better work *****, you better work *****
Now get to work *****!
Now get to work *****!

Its straight up mocking her. Saying that she wanted to be a celebrity so whether she wants to or not she is going to work. Its really the most sinister thing I can think of in her career. She clearly wanted no part of the album and they went and made it without her anyway. Then to add insult to injury, they grabbed an album they knew she had no input in, no vocals in, etc and forced her to go promote it as her "most personal album ever." 

So personal in fact that Myah is singing lead on a duet with BRITNEY'S SISTER. 

To humiliate her even further they went ahead and gave her writing credits on almost every track on an album that they KNEW was bad. To me, Britney's own team has been working against her for a long time. Which is why I am so happy that she finally found her inner strength and decided enough was enough. 

That is probably why I will not be supporting Juicy Couture or the rest of the milking of the Glory re-release. JC sounds like shallow pop trash anyway. But Britney is clearly not involved in any of these shady business dealings. She has let her stance known, and I think if it were up to her she wouldn't be releasing anything at the moment.

Common! Work ***** is iconic! Britney was never famous for her vocals! She was excited about work ***** and perfume ! It’s just the album was poorly produced.

Also, FF is her 2nd worst album, but still ionic! criminal that deemed failure after its release is doing great on streaming platforms! 

just as a reminder, Britney loved it when Glory went number 1 on iTunes! She won’t hAte the idea of a re- release! 

also it’s a good promotion for B10! She will get rid of Jamie soon! Probably In December 

19 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

That smugness on his face says it all!

He did all for the cameras. He wanted a controversy so that **** show would be talked about on the news and for that he used Britney once again. 

22 minutes ago, Drunkerella91 said:

I'm having a hard time with this one. Releasing unheard songs (swimming in the stars) is one thing. They've been recorded a long time ago and they can use them however they want. But this one must've been produced this year without B's approval.

Kim Petras is not someone they would've thought of in 2016. I like Kim but this feels like using Britney's brand gor herself even tho its widely know B does not want to work. 

MEH......

I doubt it's from this year, she is working with Dr. Luke for a long time now. Dr. Luke knows Max Martin. 

So :britoverit_britney_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_whatever:

And she started as a songwriter first, would make sense. 

After the Kesha-thing she got a lot of backlash for working with him. 

I would looove for this to be real but it simply isn’t. Britney didn’t work with max martin for glory and if it’s a unreleased track from glory then it had to of been recorded back around 2015. Kim petras in 2015 was pretty much a newcomer and there really doesn’t make any sense for Britney to collab with an underground pop newbie around this era. Lastly Kim petras rarely works with anyone who isn’t dr luke beside a few dance collabs. Kim around this time unfortunately couldn’t score a track with Max Martin without a major label support let alone a collab with the queen of pop herself. 

• Leader
8 minutes ago, mattyciulla said:

I would looove for this to be real but it simply isn’t. Britney didn’t work with max martin for glory and if it’s a unreleased track from glory then it had to of been recorded back around 2015. Kim petras in 2015 was pretty much a newcomer and there really doesn’t make any sense for Britney to collab with an underground pop newbie around this era. Lastly Kim petras rarely works with anyone who isn’t dr luke beside a few dance collabs. Kim around this time unfortunately couldn’t score a track with Max Martin without a major label support let alone a collab with the queen of pop herself. 

Kim could've jumped on the track this year tho - replacing one of Britney's verses with her vocals :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy: