Britney Spears' rumored "Glory" re-release track is titled "Juicy Couture," produced by Max Martin and features Kim Petras

8 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

To be honest I truly believe her team WAS trying to sabotage her with Britney Jean in particular. To be honest the last time Britney even made a public appearance (the announcement of her Domination tour) I was thinking to myself if I were here I'd be majorly depressed.

The two songs they play as she shows up on stage are "Work *****" and "Till the World Ends." She has no vocals on WB and the part that they play of TTWE (See the sunlight we aint stopping) she's not even actually singing in. I feel as an artist that must make you feel creatively bankrupt. 

Furthermore, to me its not a coincidence that the opening song to piece of me for 5 years was a song (Which again, did not feature her vocals) that was basically mocking her entire situation.

You want a hot body? You want a Bugatti?
You want a Maserati? You better work *****
You want a Lamborghini? Sippin' martinis?
Look hot in a bikini? You better work *****
You wanna live fancy? Live in a big mansion?
Party in France?
You better work *****, you better work *****
Now get to work *****!
Now get to work *****!

Its straight up mocking her. Saying that she wanted to be a celebrity so whether she wants to or not she is going to work. Its really the most sinister thing I can think of in her career. She clearly wanted no part of the album and they went and made it without her anyway. Then to add insult to injury, they grabbed an album they knew she had no input in, no vocals in, etc and forced her to go promote it as her "most personal album ever." 

So personal in fact that Myah is singing lead on a duet with BRITNEY'S SISTER. 

To humiliate her even further they went ahead and gave her writing credits on almost every track on an album that they KNEW was bad. To me, Britney's own team has been working against her for a long time. Which is why I am so happy that she finally found her inner strength and decided enough was enough. 

That is probably why I will not be supporting Juicy Couture or the rest of the milking of the Glory re-release. JC sounds like shallow pop trash anyway. But Britney is clearly not involved in any of these shady business dealings. She has let her stance known, and I think if it were up to her she wouldn't be releasing anything at the moment.

There are so many ****ed up, weird things that I always thought that or they were really stupid and clueless or they were punishing Britney.

They killed her artistry over and over again. Wheres the 2001-2007 Britney that challenged herself and shocked people? That did unexpected and different things? Her two more mature albums were the ones before cship when she had more control over her career. She clearly knew what she was doing and who she wanted to work with. Heck, Timbaland was the most successful producer in 2007, he had hits after hits with different artists. And even tho he is a douche, he wanted to work with Britney so bad. She said no and worked with his protegé. Blackout became her more respected album by critics and pop music fans and defined a lot of the sound that would be all over the radio in the next following years, smt that even Rolling Stone gave her credit to. It was inducted on the Rock and Roll hall of fame. Then they wanted to clean her image and make her **** pop clean girl again with Circus. I like some of those tracks, but it just sounded less mature and a set back. I also like some of FF tracks, still they are more generic and basic Id say. 

If they werent greedy *******s that are only worried about the cship and easy money, they would know that she flourishes when shes more in control. No wonder she started flopping in the BJ era. If she could do what she wants to and they didnt force her to work, they wouldnt have two messy and flop eras. 

If Britney was free and these people respected her and saw her as a human and as an artist, not just as a brand and an ATM machine, they would make so much more money off her. Tbh I love Britney but I never wanted to go to POM. 

I hope that if she gets free someday and still wants to work, she will challenge herself again and maybe do another original doll that was sabotaged then. Britney wrote beautiful songs, she has an interesting deeper voice. She could stop with the *** kitten act for a sec and continue to mature with her music the way it should have been after Blackout. She deserves that. All the other artists from the teen pop era were allowed to grow and experiment more. She deserves that artistic freedom too. I hope she knows she doesnt need to be *** kitten trying to dance all the time.

And I hope she keeps standing strong. i fear that they will promise her things, threat her, that she will get bored to death, and will end up giving in. But I wont support anything until shes free anyway. If she continues to work, she doesnt need a cship. Simple as that. They cant continue to have both ways. 

Britney working with the D List..

When she should be working

With

Kylie Minogue, Dua Lipa, Christina Aguilera (if ariana grande and Mimi can do that so can this happen), Billie eilish, Finneas, Cardi B (who actually proved her stan card several times on instagram). But what we get.

Azealia banks, Kim Petras, and artists that nobody cares to listen to

He'll Ariana got dragged for involving Kim Petras in The charlie's angels soundtrack. 

.if ur on the d list. Please stay there. 

That means ur not worthy of a list stars. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Mainshow said:

Kim is a huge fan of Britney's. I'd be happy for her to work with one of her idols but honestly, why can't Britney just collab with Lady GaGa, Selena Gomez, Kylie Minogue or Gwen Stefani? 

We always end up with semi celebs. 

Apart from Madonna, obviously. 

And Sabi.

To be honest I truly believe her team WAS trying to sabotage her with Britney Jean in particular. To be honest the last time Britney even made a public appearance (the announcement of her Domination tour) I was thinking to myself if I were here I'd be majorly depressed.

The two songs they play as she shows up on stage are "Work *****" and "Till the World Ends." She has no vocals on WB and the part that they play of TTWE (See the sunlight we aint stopping) she's not even actually singing in. I feel as an artist that must make you feel creatively bankrupt. 

Furthermore, to me its not a coincidence that the opening song to piece of me for 5 years was a song (Which again, did not feature her vocals) that was basically mocking her entire situation.

Party in France?
Now get to work *****!
Now get to work *****!

Its straight up mocking her. Saying that she wanted to be a celebrity so whether she wants to or not she is going to work. Its really the most sinister thing I can think of in her career. She clearly wanted no part of the album and they went and made it without her anyway. Then to add insult to injury, they grabbed an album they knew she had no input in, no vocals in, etc and forced her to go promote it as her "most personal album ever." 

To humiliate her even further they went ahead and gave her writing credits on almost every track on an album that they KNEW was bad. To me, Britney's own team has been working against her for a long time. Which is why I am so happy that she finally found her inner strength and decided enough was enough. 

That is probably why I will not be supporting Juicy Couture or the rest of the milking of the Glory re-release. JC sounds like shallow pop trash anyway. But Britney is clearly not involved in any of these shady business dealings. She has let her stance known, and I think if it were up to her she wouldn't be releasing anything at the moment.

There are so many ****ed up, weird things that I always thought that or they were really stupid and clueless or they were punishing Britney.

They killed her artistry over and over again. Wheres the 2001-2007 Britney that challenged herself and shocked people? That did unexpected and different things? Her two more mature albums were the ones before cship when she had more control over her career. She clearly knew what she was doing and who she wanted to work with. Heck, Timbaland was the most successful producer in 2007, he had hits after hits with different artists. And even tho he is a douche, he wanted to work with Britney so bad. She said no and worked with his protegé. Blackout became her more respected album by critics and pop music fans and defined a lot of the sound that would be all over the radio in the next following years, smt that even Rolling Stone gave her credit to. It was inducted on the Rock and Roll hall of fame. Then they wanted to clean her image and make her **** pop clean girl again with Circus. I like some of those tracks, but it just sounded less mature and a set back. I also like some of FF tracks, still they are more generic and basic Id say. 

If they werent greedy *******s that are only worried about the cship and easy money, they would know that she flourishes when shes more in control. No wonder she started flopping in the BJ era. If she could do what she wants to and they didnt force her to work, they wouldnt have two messy and flop eras. 

If Britney was free and these people respected her and saw her as a human and as an artist, not just as a brand and an ATM machine, they would make so much more money off her. Tbh I love Britney but I never wanted to go to POM. 

I hope that if she gets free someday and still wants to work, she will challenge herself again and maybe do another original doll that was sabotaged then. Britney wrote beautiful songs, she has an interesting deeper voice. She could stop with the *** kitten act for a sec and continue to mature with her music the way it should have been after Blackout. She deserves that. All the other artists from the teen pop era were allowed to grow and experiment more. She deserves that artistic freedom too. I hope she knows she doesnt need to be *** kitten trying to dance all the time.

And I hope she keeps standing strong. i fear that they will promise her things, threat her, that she will get bored to death, and will end up giving in. But I wont support anything until shes free anyway. If she continues to work, she doesnt need a cship. Simple as that. They cant continue to have both ways. 

Party in France?
Now get to work *****!
Now get to work *****!

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

Her team are the worst, they treat her as a d list pop star or smt just to promote other RCAs flop artists like Sabi, Tinashe or even G-Eazy.

The artists who Britney collabs are always from RCA or her teams clients, besides Iggy and Will. The only one who was huge at the time was Miley but the song was a mess.

Oh myah definitely recorded those lines On bangerz 

• Love 1