Britney Spears' rumored "Glory" re-release track is titled "Juicy Couture," produced by Max Martin and features Kim Petras

So we're really just accepting this?

an album when loved working is being released at a time when she is refusing to work, by her abusive father whom she she wants to distance herself from, and its being released with a ho-hum singer feature  who has kept another abuser in a position of power.

Britney is refusing to work.

We don't want features with hot topic singers.

We dont want abusers benefiting .

Right, exhale. You should no better than this.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Britney working with the D List and artists that nobody cares to listen to. if ur on the d list. Please stay there. That means ur not worthy of a list stars. 

I'm sorry but wow...this is such a sad mentality. I'm tired of pop stans who have the most cookie-cutter music taste ever and try to act like music experts, they'd stan any blonde singer with a v-a-g-i-n-a that acts fierce yet they have the audacity to diminish other artists.  Most of them acting like Future Nostalgia was some kind of masterpiece... :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand: Man, the standards are so low these days.

People need to stop reducing the value of artists to their commercial success. Sellings millions of records doesn't necessarily make you memorable, influential or impactful. Don't forget that mainstream corporate music compagnies will always look into underground cultures and new underground trends to get inspirations. Underground and less known artists will always be important. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

an album when loved working is being released at a time when she is refusing to work, by her abusive father whom she she wants to distance herself from, and its being released with a ho-hum singer feature  who has kept another abuser in a position of power.

Very that! Very that!

This 'collaboration' makes me more angry that I thought it would. If the screengrab Jordan posted is real and its already listed. I like Kim but she is not even close to being on Britney's level... I mean, good for her but timing and circumstances are more than off for this one

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Drunkerella91 said:

Very that! Very that!

This 'collaboration' makes me more angry that I thought it would. If the screengrab Jordan posted is real and its already listed. I like Kim but she is not even close to being on Britney's level... I mean, good for her but timing and circumstances are more than off for this one

I'm looking more at the fact that its literally abuser central. I mean seriously? It's not only in bad taste, it literally only benefits the abuse of women in the music industry.

I think that's very cool that Britney keeps on collaborating with "non a listers".

Y'all are depressing.

Kim Petras is a fun artist and has very good songs.

+ She's European, which is a good thing. We haven't seen many European Artists doing global stuff these last years aside from Dula Peep.

Britney's never really followed the flow, why would she start now?

I'd rather have her create her own momentum than rely on hit pop girls' fame.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, ydmc said:

I think that's very cool that Britney keeps on collaborating with "non a listers".

Y'all are depressing.

Kim Petras is a fun artist and has very good songs.

+ She's European, which is a good thing. We haven't seen many European Artists doing global stuff these last years aside from Dula Peep.

Britney's never really followed the flow, why would she start now?

I'd rather have her create her own momentum than rely on hit pop girls' fame.

Totally agree. Also, it always seemed like Britney loved supporting up and coming artists (remember the video of her dancing to Billie Eilish with the "snake"?) so I could see her wanting to record with Kim in the future.

However, if her team is taking an unreleased track and adding new vocals with Kim, that's a different story. I wish she could use her Instagram to really connect with her fans and let us know how she actually feels about this kind of stuff. 

Kim is Larry's "new Britney". It makes sense he'll put her in a Britney song to see if he can finally squeezy some success from his "new investment". Nothing against Kim though, she's talented and a sweetheart :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

Although I really expect to be Mood Ring. It  doesnt make sense to have the remixes and not the song itself :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I agree with this. I mean, i’ll listen to anything that leaks, but actually supporting, enabling abuse through the transaction of my money? NOPE.   

Im also not here for the ****ty zlist feature either, with or without conservatorship. Its just degrading and disrespectful to Britneys legacy. Can we just delete this entire thread?

• Like 1

Exhale had some plot twists in the past few weeks... we never get bored :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

Anyway, I LOVE Kim Petras, she's fresh, I don't know how she could fit among the R&B Glory sounds but we already got Clumsy so... anything could happen at this point. And it would be a nice surprise if this was true.

I'm a bit suspicious cause 100% of Kim Petras work is produced by Dr. Luke - we just have to wait and see, it's almost time :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: