Britney Spears' rumored "Glory" re-release track is titled "Juicy Couture," produced by Max Martin and features Kim Petras

21 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

It blows my mind how he went from producing the trinity worthy album, Oops!... I Did It Again, to creating some of the most generic pop songs. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Cant Stop the Feeling is one of the worst musical diharreas Ive heard in my life. 

4 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Her team are the worst, they treat her as a d list pop star or smt just to promote other RCAs flop artists like Sabi, Tinashe or even G-Eazy.

The artists who Britney collabs are always from RCA or her teams clients, besides Iggy and Will. The only one who was huge at the time was Miley but the song was a mess.

I feel like Miley would collaborate with Britney in a heartbeat.

Hell, you even had Billie Eilish's brother wanting to meet Britney for lunch and talk about life/possible work together on something.

I hope Britney is aware of this on some level. There are people at the top of the charts right now that would love to work with her. 

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I feel like Miley would collaborate with Britney in a heartbeat.

Hell, you even had Billie Eilish's brother wanting to meet Britney for lunch and talk about life/possible work together on something.

I hope Britney is aware of this on some level. There are people at the top of the charts right now that would love to work with her. 

Miley would work with her again def, but in 2013 it was probably pushe/rushed by Larry and maybe thats why Britney was on one of her worst tracks. 

Ed Sheeran also said hed love to write for Britney. I also think Dua or even Ariana would work with her. They both follow Britney on instagram and have praised her before. I ******* hate her team ******* her legacy over and over again just trying to make these flops happen. 

Just now, Bundy said:

Miley would work with her again def, but in 2013 it was probably pushe/rushed by Larry and maybe thats why Britney was on one of her worst tracks. 

Ed Sheeran also said hed love to write for Britney. I also think Dua or even Ariana would work with her. They both follow Britney on instagram and have praised her before. I ******* hate her team ******* her legacy over and over again just trying to make these flops happen. 

No matter how hard they try to **** her legacy they will never be able to completely tarnish it. Britney was part of people's childhood and her influence carries over today whether people want to admit it or not. Half of the celebs in Hollywood are Stans. Once Britney has more control over her career, assuming she's still interested in it, it would be interesting to see what directions she decides to take it. But I feel like if she wanted to she could have the best writers and producers in the biz.

7 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Pop blasphemy :didilie_nicki_lmao_laugh_haha_lol_hehe_cackle_minaj_hat:

Dont tell me u really think that ******* annoying, generic and basic Katy's reject is really good?! Didnt JT himself shade the song a while ago? And that tells u smt when he still sings/likes songs like Gone that he wrote when he was still in Nsync. 

2 minutes ago, Bundy said:

And I also hate to say it since we saw Britney record SMS Bangerz in the studio, but to me it doesn't sound like her at all in that track. What a waste of a collab imo...

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

For everyone wondering who Kim Petras is...

Hmmmm...not clicking mostly because I don't want to support any artist that collabs with Dr. Flop and who is represented by Larry Ratchet. I'm glad you have someone to stan, though. Its hard to come by interesting people in the pop game these days.

1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

No matter how hard they try to **** her legacy they will never be able to completely tarnish it. Britney was part of people's childhood and her influence carries over today whether people want to admit it or not. Half of the celebs in Hollywood are Stans. Once Britney has more control over her career, assuming she's still interested in it, it would be interesting to see what directions she decides to take it. But I feel like if she wanted to she could have the best writers and producers in the biz.

I agree with u, but they already ruined so much. They treat and promote her like a cheap act. Shes so iconic but they are only worried with easy money, no matter if it costs her legacy. Theyve been ******* her career so much since 2011. They cant do one thing right, they are the worst team to the point that it seems they really try to sabotage her every time.

If she ever gets out of this mess, she would be able to work with anyone she wanted. All eyes would be on her to see what she would be doing next, like it was in 2008. 

• Super Mods
4 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Hmmmm...not clicking mostly because I don't want to support any artist that collabs with Dr. Flop and who is represented by Larry Ratchet. I'm glad you have someone to stan, though. Its hard to come by interesting people in the pop game these days.

You’re a delightful person, damn :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I never said I stanned Kim Petras... Just shared videos since many people in this thread apparently haven’t heard of her.

Since you don’t support Dr. Luke, I’m assuming you don’t stream Circus or Femme Fatale?

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

And I also hate to say it since we saw Britney record SMS Bangerz in the studio, but to me it doesn't sound like her at all in that track. What a waste of a collab imo...

Her voice sounds so... I cant even describe. I wish Britney would have done smt like nothing breaks like a heart with Miley. Mileys new era would be amazing to have Britney too!