Britney Spears' rumored "Glory" re-release track is titled "Juicy Couture," produced by Max Martin and features Kim Petras

8 minutes ago, Circuit said:

Everyone mad at Kim Petras being a feature have no idea how big she is

Kim is really popular with indie/alt pop…and I’d LOVE Britney to go that direction (sumn like Charli XCX’s last album)

Not hating but…get with the times LOL

Same. Imagine Britney singing a song like 2099 :melt_weird_drift_wow:

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, Circuit said:

I found this on twitter but it’s just an old ayesha erotica song?? So is it not leaking??

It’s very radio friendly! If they play it right and make a tik tik trend with it, this song will chart!

Remember wen everyone hated Work ***** and now it’s ionic! I can see Britney performing on this song

1 minute ago, Sourab Patodi said:

It’s very radio friendly! If they play it right and make a tik tik trend with it, this song will chart!

Remember wen everyone hated Work ***** and now it’s ionic! I can see Britney performing on this song

I’m pretty sure this is a troll tweet cause it’s literally an ayesha erotica song

9 hours ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

If its true then it wouldn't surprise me that the scenario is as follows:

Track was originally unfinished/a demo/incomplete. They brought Kim Petras to duet, aka sing the parts that Britney did not record. 

Basically a 2020 version of this:

Unfortunately these days it wouldn't surprise me if Britney "collabs" with people against her will. She probably doesn't even know who Kim Petras is tbh.

Was just coming in here to say this smells just like the Heidi Montag mess.

Britney probably has plenty of unfinished demos they're just looking to push out cuz she's not working.

I’m tired of Britney being used like she’s not even alive anymore, she’s thrown around and has random artists names slapped on her songs just to promote them, she’s not a promoter, now because kim petras is larrys client britney is forced to be on a song with her? Pathetic, if an artist of Britney’s calibre has people featured on her songs it should be Xtina, Beyonce, Madonna, Janet, etc.

• Love 1