Britney Spears' rumored "Glory" re-release track is titled "Juicy Couture," produced by Max Martin and features Kim Petras

3 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Kevin tried to tell us he was into that Popo Zao.

qc-crush_sam_asgharist_britney_spears_bo

They secretly met when Kevin was on Celebrity Fit Club. 

kfed_320.jpg&q=85

It was love on the DL ever since...

We STAN.

Obviously a joke (before the some people get their knickers in a twist.)

According to several sources Kevin has a big d.

We know who is bottom :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
21 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

mar-21-2019-16-01-58.gif

Girl you went to a lot of effort to go out of your way for someone who you don't stan on some level. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Her team should pay you for the free promo. I am sure many people on here could've gone to YouTube and looked it up for themselves if they were really that interested. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: So not sure why you're trying to do anyone any "favors."

As for Circus and Femme Fatale: 

No. I do not stream them. And you can ask anyone on here who is familiar about how I feel about those albums. I've gotten into many an argument due to my stance on those autopilot albums. 

In the Zone + Blackout + Glory are where its at. And even Glory at this point I'm looking at kind of sideways because Lou's influence is still there with Justin T.

Wow, you’re right. Sharing 3 YouTube links was a lot of effort. Thank you for acknowledging the sacrifice I made to educate fellow Exhalers! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:
And congrats on your successful boycott of Circus and Femme Fatale! Other Exhalers should take note.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

that genius page proves nothing lol, everyone can create one you just need to make a request ... 

btw the messages in this thread... :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

you guys are never happy? i'd rather get some unreleased songs than more random dancing instagram videos  ... britney is a singer. 

Tbh as long as she is under a cship and probably doesnt control her instagram too, I would rather get none. 

1 minute ago, SlayOut said:

Wow, you’re right. Sharing 3 YouTube links was a lot of effort. Thank you for acknowledging the sacrifice I made to educate fellow Exhalers! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:
And congrats on your successful boycott of Circus and Femme Fatale! Other Exhalers should take note.

Thank you so much for acknowledging my acknowledgment! :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

And I would HOPE they do take note, SIS. Because we can't be advocating for someone's freedom while supporting a producer who refused to let Kesha out of her contract and allegedly...well...you know. 

He's working under a pseudonym now for a reason. :) 

24 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

I would love Britney on Midnight Sky, Slide Away, and anything Miley has put out lately. 

ESPECIALLY on Mother's Daughter. That is definitely a Free Britney song.

I wonder if Brit has seen Miley's ep of Black Mirror...

:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: I kind of feel like Miley knew what she was doing when she agreed to participate in that ep...

That would be amazing! Miley is def talented and having more control on her career in the last few years. She also has a greater vision now.

I didnt watch the BM episode, but I wouldnt doubt that if she thought about Britney when she accepted to do It. Someone should ask her about this lol 

7 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Thank you so much for acknowledging my acknowledgment! :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

And I would HOPE they do take note, SIS. Because we can't be advocating for someone's freedom while supporting a producer who refused to let Kesha out of her contract and allegedly...well...you know. 

He's working under a pseudonym now for a reason. :) 

I bet Max Martin is that nàme.

I have yet to see him work with Kim Petras it wouldn't surprise me. 

If Dr. Luke got permission to use his name.

@PokemonSpears

1 hour ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

If its true then it wouldn't surprise me that the scenario is as follows:

Track was originally unfinished/a demo/incomplete. They brought Kim Petras to duet, aka sing the parts that Britney did not record. 

Basically a 2020 version of this:

Unfortunately these days it wouldn't surprise me if Britney "collabs" with people against her will. She probably doesn't even know who Kim Petras is tbh.

This is exactly what must’ve happened 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

this is real & actually happened?! :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

this photo along with his body/facial expressions are hilarious

It did. He was on a reality show for people overweight. He "tried" to be a star in every way possible without any talent or charisma whatsoever just using Britneys connection to his lazy talentless ***. 

I think this fake apology happened in that show