Britney Spears' rumored "Glory" re-release track is titled "Juicy Couture," produced by Max Martin and features Kim Petras

41 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

It blows my mind how he went from producing the trinity worthy album, Oops!... I Did It Again, to creating some of the most generic pop songs. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

IUSA and FF were great. If his music has been generic in recent years, it's because of the generic artists that have recorded them :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

We don't know what Britney and Max Martin can still do if they actually work together again. Yet, who knows if they really collaborated for this, or if it's just another X artist passed on the song, so here it is Britney. IF this whole things is real 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

IUSA and FF were great. If his music has been generic in recent years, it's because of the generic artists that have recorded them :comingthru_miss_ny_new_york_pollard_tiffany_walk_runway_hair:

We don't know what Britney and Max Martin can still do if they actually work together again. Yet, who knows if they really collaborated for this, or if it's just another X artist passed on the song, so here it is Britney. IF this whole things is real 

Femme Fatale is her second worst album after Britney Jean, oh wait. :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

I agree about the artists though. :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

You're one of the only people on here who stans her best album, Oops!...I Did It Again, so even if I disagree with you, we have to stick together. :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Bundy said:

I agree with u, but they already ruined so much. They treat and promote her like a cheap act. Shes so iconic but they are only worried with easy money, no matter if it costs her legacy. Theyve been ******* her career so much since 2011. They cant do one thing right, they are the worst team to the point that it seems they really try to sabotage her every time.

If she ever gets out of this mess, she would be able to work with anyone she wanted. All eyes would be on her to see what she would be doing next, like it was in 2008. 

To be honest I truly believe her team WAS trying to sabotage her with Britney Jean in particular. To be honest the last time Britney even made a public appearance (the announcement of her Domination tour) I was thinking to myself if I were here I'd be majorly depressed.

The two songs they play as she shows up on stage are "Work *****" and "Till the World Ends." She has no vocals on WB and the part that they play of TTWE (See the sunlight we aint stopping) she's not even actually singing in. I feel as an artist that must make you feel creatively bankrupt. 

Furthermore, to me its not a coincidence that the opening song to piece of me for 5 years was a song (Which again, did not feature her vocals) that was basically mocking her entire situation.

You want a hot body? You want a Bugatti?
You want a Maserati? You better work *****
You want a Lamborghini? Sippin' martinis?
Look hot in a bikini? You better work *****
You wanna live fancy? Live in a big mansion?
Party in France?
You better work *****, you better work *****
You better work *****, you better work *****
Now get to work *****!
Now get to work *****!

Its straight up mocking her. Saying that she wanted to be a celebrity so whether she wants to or not she is going to work. Its really the most sinister thing I can think of in her career. She clearly wanted no part of the album and they went and made it without her anyway. Then to add insult to injury, they grabbed an album they knew she had no input in, no vocals in, etc and forced her to go promote it as her "most personal album ever." 

So personal in fact that Myah is singing lead on a duet with BRITNEY'S SISTER. 

To humiliate her even further they went ahead and gave her writing credits on almost every track on an album that they KNEW was bad. To me, Britney's own team has been working against her for a long time. Which is why I am so happy that she finally found her inner strength and decided enough was enough. 

That is probably why I will not be supporting Juicy Couture or the rest of the milking of the Glory re-release. JC sounds like shallow pop trash anyway. But Britney is clearly not involved in any of these shady business dealings. She has let her stance known, and I think if it were up to her she wouldn't be releasing anything at the moment.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
27 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

All of the people that they have forced a collaboration with, other than Rihanna for S&M remix (Which should not have been recorded if Britney actually had a cold or whatever in that period of time. Always a rushed production smh.) have been ******* terrible. 

The only thing I can think of that Britney has been involved with that was actually sweet and well-intentioned was "Hands" for the tribute to the victims of the Pulse nightclub shooting. 

Iggy & G-Eazy? I mean I guess not horrible but she collabed with both when they were well past by their expiration date. 

Tinashe? We stan a Stan. I ain't mad but it would not have been my first choice. 

Sabi? T.I.'s phoned in rap that didn't even blend with the rest of Tik Tik Boom and included lines such as "Beat her beat her somebody call PETA?"

A complete and utter MESS.

WHO is Kim Petras? I have never heard a single song.

And I love the priorities here. Instead of deteriorating brand should the focus not be on her allegedly deteriorating "dementia"/alzheimers condition? I guess its more important to push someone on stage every night and force them to record, be constantly put in high-pressure and stressful situations than actually let someone heal and be happy and relaxed and doing what they want. 

Its really awful. The only reason BRITNEY has to work as "hard" as they insist is because she's being forced to fund a conservatorship. If the conservatorship wasn't in place she'd be able to retire and live off her earnings for the rest of her life. Even her grandkids would be taken care of. Greedy ****s, the lot of them.

100% agree with all of this. You always talk so much sense. 

• Love 1

I’m so not feeling these releases as we know Britney has not got the slightest bit of involvement with this. At this point it’s just plain sad. 

What started off as a talented young girl - Britney Spears is nothing more than a brand which has a lot of people on the payroll. 

No matter how much people justify it - we should NOT be entertaining these releases. I want Britney Spears to be about the person not the brand. It’s disgusting how little shame her team have in doing stuff like this.

I’ll give these releases life when Britney is free, happy, passionate and in control of her work. 

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

You’re a delightful person, damn :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

I never said I stanned Kim Petras... Just shared videos since many people in this thread apparently haven’t heard of her.

Since you don’t support Dr. Luke, I’m assuming you don’t stream Circus or Femme Fatale?

mar-21-2019-16-01-58.gif

Girl you went to a lot of effort to go out of your way for someone who you don't stan on some level. :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Her team should pay you for the free promo. I am sure many people on here could've gone to YouTube and looked it up for themselves if they were really that interested. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: So not sure why you're trying to do anyone any "favors."

As for Circus and Femme Fatale: 

No. I do not stream them. And you can ask anyone on here who is familiar about how I feel about those albums. I've gotten into many an argument due to my stance on those autopilot albums. 

In the Zone + Blackout + Glory are where its at. And even Glory at this point I'm looking at kind of sideways because Lou's influence is still there with Justin T.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Her voice sounds so... I cant even describe. I wish Britney would have done smt like nothing breaks like a heart with Miley. Mileys new era would be amazing to have Britney too!

I would love Britney on Midnight Sky, Slide Away, and anything Miley has put out lately. 

ESPECIALLY on Mother's Daughter. That is definitely a Free Britney song.

I wonder if Brit has seen Miley's ep of Black Mirror...

:ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh: I kind of feel like Miley knew what she was doing when she agreed to participate in that ep...

• Love 1