Britney Spears' rumored "Glory" re-release track is titled "Juicy Couture," produced by Max Martin and features Kim Petras

britney-kim.jpg.ee1e97812987bf9b26e99d91bacebe5a.jpg

It was registered this morning on Genius

B-girl is registered as the lead singer with Kim as the featured artist.  

It was produced by Aaron Joseph and Guess Who?  MAX MARTIN!!!!

Max Martin of course produced "Baby One More Time," "Lucky," "Cinderella," "3," "Criminal," "I Will Be There," "Seal It With A Kiss," "Inside Out" and "Stronger."

The Glory re-release is said to have two new songs along with the "Mood Ring" remixes. We know for sure one of the new ones is "Swimming in the Stars." Is this the second? 

We’ll shall see I guess.... 

UPDATE: It’s starting to leak... allegedly.  The clip can be found and sorta sounds legit.  Take this with a grain of salt. 

Spoiler

Related:

* It's worth pointing out that Britney Spears is not actively working right now. It's unclear whether she has any idea this release is happening right now or not. *

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Please, make this not happen. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Max Martin's work with Britney in the early 00s is flawless but now it's so generic, also how come she never collaborates with stars on the same level as her. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Max Martin never worked in Glory, so this is most likely fake. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Spoiler

Or that's what I want to think. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Please, make this not happen. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Max Martin's work with Britney in the early 00s is flawless but now it's so generic, also how come she never collaborates with stars on the same level as her. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

He still makes flawless masterpieces :nyschool_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_preaching_telling_talking_hand:

Listen to TU,N (the album) :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

• Love 4

If its true then it wouldn't surprise me that the scenario is as follows:

Track was originally unfinished/a demo/incomplete. They brought Kim Petras to duet, aka sing the parts that Britney did not record. 

Basically a 2020 version of this:

Unfortunately these days it wouldn't surprise me if Britney "collabs" with people against her will. She probably doesn't even know who Kim Petras is tbh.

• Haha 1
  • Like 5