Britney Spears' rumored "Glory" re-release track is titled "Juicy Couture," produced by Max Martin and features Kim Petras

1 minute ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

If its true then it wouldn't surprise me that the scenario is as follows:

Track was originally unfinished/a demo/incomplete. They brought Kim Petras to duet, aka sing the parts that Britney did not record. 

Basically a 2020 version of this:

Unfortunately these days it wouldn't surprise me if Britney "collabs" with people against her will. She probably doesn't even know who Kim Petras is tbh.

Truth Reaction GIF by moodman

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

It blows my mind how he went from producing the trinity worthy album, Oops!... I Did It Again, to creating some of the most generic pop songs. :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Don't forget Cinderella. :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

But yeah, nowadays most of his work is mediocre at best. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

I hope Britney never works with him again.

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Please, make this not happen. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Max Martin's work with Britney in the early 00s is flawless but now it's so generic, also how come she never collaborates with stars on the same level as her. :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Her team are the worst, they treat her as a d list pop star or smt just to promote other RCAs flop artists like Sabi, Tinashe or even G-Eazy.

The artists who Britney collabs are always from RCA or her teams clients, except Iggy and Will. The only one who was huge at the time was Miley but the song was a mess.

4 minutes ago, MM0219 said:

The never of James Spears to claim in court documents that Britney's "lack of cooperation in her own financial well-being and preservation of her continued stature as an iconic artist has deteriorated" when "collabs" with 2nd rate artists who happen to be clients' of Larry's do more to detoriate her brand than Britney ever could. 

If this proves to be true, that is. 

All of the people that they have forced a collaboration with, other than Rihanna for S&M remix (Which should not have been recorded if Britney actually had a cold or whatever in that period of time. Always a rushed production smh.) have been ******* terrible. 

The only thing I can think of that Britney has been involved with that was actually sweet and well-intentioned was "Hands" for the tribute to the victims of the Pulse nightclub shooting. 

Iggy & G-Eazy? I mean I guess not horrible but she collabed with both when they were well past by their expiration date. 

Tinashe? We stan a Stan. I ain't mad but it would not have been my first choice. 

Sabi? T.I.'s phoned in rap that didn't even blend with the rest of Tik Tik Boom and included lines such as "Beat her beat her somebody call PETA?"

A complete and utter MESS.

WHO is Kim Petras? I have never heard a single song.

And I love the priorities here. Instead of deteriorating brand should the focus not be on her allegedly deteriorating "dementia"/alzheimers condition? I guess its more important to push someone on stage every night and force them to record, be constantly put in high-pressure and stressful situations than actually let someone heal and be happy and relaxed and doing what they want. 

Its really awful. The only reason BRITNEY has to work as "hard" as they insist is because she's being forced to fund a conservatorship. If the conservatorship wasn't in place she'd be able to retire and live off her earnings for the rest of her life. Even her grandkids would be taken care of. Greedy ****s, the lot of them.

• Love 6