Britney Spears is re-releasing "Glory" on vinyl with TWO new songs and an alternate cover

Giov_a

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

I don't think in Britney's case even the compilations count as albums.

Between FF and BJ, there were 4 compilations released:

• B in the Mix Vol 2,
  • OIDIA: The Best of Britney Spears,
  • Playlist: The Very Best of Britney Spears,
  • and The Essential Britney Spears.

That without counting the packages FF / Circus, Triple Feature (the first three albums) and ITZ/Circus

I don't think any of those counted, since they all kept saying she had only one album left on her contract (what would end up being BJ).

Don't forget this epicness

ab67616d0000b273fe0ccfae088bad4811e1fc3b

:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde::imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde::imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde::imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

• Haha 6
2 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

This - Imagine going to your boss and say "hey, I won't be working this year" :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

RCA has all the rights to milk Britney's dicography without pushing her to record new music against her will. In the end RCA is a company and they just want to make money, isn't what we all want? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

Tbh isnt weird that a person that cant decide basic things about her own life, can be signed to a label? Did Britney even sign anything when her contract was renewed? Was she even there or only her team and dad? Shes the only person that has a contract with a major label and is under a cship meant for people with dementia for 13 years already. At this point I wish Britney kept refusing to work to the point RCA would have no choice but to sue Jamie. Britney isnt responsible for herself, so Jamie would be the one having trouble dealing with this, even tho hed be using Britneys money anyway :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: but its not like her money isnt used to sue fans too. If she was dropped off from the label, her team would do anything to kick Jamie out. 

4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Not this selling out already and no one on Exhale knew about it :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: yet the same four people on Team Boycott get so pressed when one of us buys them. News flash not all Britney fans are on Exhale and look people are still buying them :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

Obviously they produced a limited quantity. And I'm searching your post for a new flash?  It's not surprising the GP is willing to buy. They didn't even know about the conservatorship until maybe this year. As fans we should set the example bc we know better.

Once again you've lost the plot

2 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Could the new song Be "Mood Ring" since it's Released and was treated as a brand new song even with the by demand.

Plus with mood ring remixes. 

And that new song which drops on Thanksgiving night In the west coast. 

There's a new song that drops on Thanksgiving? What? lol

I think it's pretty clear the two new songs are Mood Ring and SITS bc this vinyl comes out on 12/4 and those songs will not have been released physically up to that point

2 hours ago, pablitonizer said:

Not necessarily! We don't know the contract details of course, but many artists have cancelled shows due to health issues and they've been sued no matter what

My guess is insurance play a big role here and cover for the money wasted, then MGM and Britney team came in good terms and end their contract, or the contract is still on hold which it'd be really strange :pleaseshhh_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_tell_talk_preach_pollard:

2 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

Maybe so. I don't know the contract details but again, she was sued for OH Tour and that was health reasons.

I’m sure that’s why they have insurance, to pay MGM for their costs and first leg of shows in the event that Britney isn’t able to fulfil her contractual agreement. 

Not sure why she was sued during OH, possibly it was before all the workplace health laws came into place? 

Also I think you’re into something... Britney keeps saying she ‘Won’t perform again’ while her dad is still in control which tells me she intends to perform once he’s out... maybe that’s domination? MGM might just be riding this out knowing she’ll be a lot more creative and happy doing it all herself without her dads watchful eye. Also, the pandemic might be helping her to postpone the show indefinitely 

8 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I’m sure that’s why they have insurance, to pay MGM for their costs and first leg of shows in the event that Britney isn’t able to fulfil her contractual agreement. 

Not sure why she was sued during OH, possibly it was before all the workplace health laws came into place? 

Also I think you’re into something... Britney keeps saying she ‘Won’t perform again’ while her dad is still in control which tells me she intends to perform once he’s out... maybe that’s domination? MGM might just be riding this out knowing she’ll be a lot more creative and happy doing it all herself without her dads watchful eye. Also, the pandemic might be helping her to postpone the show indefinitely 

It's hard to tell at this point, but I truly believe Domination's original plan was to resume near the end of 2019, or maybe 2020 and that's why MGM decided to play it cool and representatives kept saying "show postponed" - But then the pandemic happened and Britney decided to focus on more important personal things and here we are 

It's also interesting to note there were talkings on new Britney music in December 2019 according to the leaked email

I'm not saying Domination is happening lol - but what if this contract is still on and they're just waiting for her? :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

Exactly. The fans hated the Glory cover - they gave them a new one. The fans loved Mood Ring - they released it. The fans want new music - they're giving them unreleased tracks. And yet Exhalers still complain. 

Nearly 5 years later hun :orangu_orangutan_ape: which means they ignored the fans for 5 years straight. Please dont defend them when they dont even deserve it.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, PickleSpears said:

I dunno... the Oops Record Store Day exclusive was only 4600 right? And from what I understand it wasn't available online but it still sold out very quickly. So if this is really just 1000 and you can pre-order it online I bet it's going to sell even faster.

Hmmm... I guess we'll have to see what happens. Either way 1000 deffo isn't a large number if you think about it.

• Love 1