Britney Spears is re-releasing "Glory" on vinyl with TWO new songs and an alternate cover

Giov_a

3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

they didn't just remove CYM. In the reissue of this year, they simply skipped all the tracks from the Deluxe version: Better, Change Your Mind, Liar, If I'm Dancing and Coupure Électrique. So it was the 12 tracks from the standard version + Mood Ring as track 13 :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

who is doing that things and why :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Yesterday I logged in to my Spotify account and found out that glory tracks were gone.. some remained with an old cover, some with new and some weren't there.. Plus some other songs were gone too (from pervious albums..)

54 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

Jive and RCA were both Sony labels. It wasn't really a different label. She just moved over to RCA when Sony decided to shut down Jive. Same label basically.

They would have been different teams handling her albums under Jive than RCA though. She's worked with different people since RCA absorbed Jive. It's not like the president of Sony is personally responsible for Britney's albums lol.

46 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Nope Billboard said two weeks after the pre order Happened. 

They knew had they wait til after the vinyl came out a horrible leak would happen. 

Now that the Vinyl deluxe is coming out way before the single as an European exclusive..

Which you know some marketplace would use Amazon and others and charge a hundred it two hundred dollars to ship it to the states.

@Jordan Miller

@PokemonSpears

@Slayer

That's how usually it is. Since Confetti didn't get a US Release on CD. 

Market places is asking 35 to 58 (limited edition version) to ship to the US. 

They charge us more money cos some places know some of us want that physical product and some of us have money to spend like a trust fund baby. 

Well that would be cool, I can't wait to hear it! And yeah it's crazy I pre-ordered two copies.

10 minutes ago, carlosallauca said:

don't understand how did this sell out so quickly but the SITS vinyl didn't?

Both are "limited edition" but it looks like there are way fewer Glory vinyls than SITS. Plus, SITS is just one song and Glory is an entire deluxe album with the "new" material. And everyone is obsessed with that album cover haha.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Again, how is Britney "working" when regardless if she had a role in this or not, didn't have to lift a finger for this random re-release?

Does anyone have proof or evidence that every cent of this re-release is going straight to Jamie or her team? 

It's highly likely that her contract with RCA is expiring, and this is a last ditch effort to avoid litigation from the label. There's probably some clause or something in the fine print that said a re-release can be considered a new record as long as it has new tracks that haven't been released before. Who tf knows.

Some of yall need to calm tf down. This is some re-release that, worst case scenario, she didn't even know about, and best scenario paid for her monthly mortgage and her kids private school.

Yall seriously think Britney would be super upset that a re-release of arguably her favorite album sold out within a day? and none of that required her to memorize 180 minutes worth of choreography or sit for hours on a chair getting her makeup done to do mindless hair flips for some new bs perfume campaign? 

She still has bills to pay and kids to raise. How does anyone think her saying she refuses to "work" (for her father's benefit) means she doesn't want to continue making money through other outlets? :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

People screeching like harpies that they're going to boycott everything are just circle jerking themselves to get a dopamine high off of virtue signaling. :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: Just go to some cringy protest and post selfies instead of virtuously trashing Britneys bank account. 

Britney is not allowed to own a phone, so you think she has a bankaccount? All the money goes to her father. So you missed the whole point. 

Cringy is the selfishness of some people really, some of these so called fans would rather see her suffer, as long as they get new music. 

6 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I have a strong feeling they will suddenly have another 1000 to offer :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

for anyone wondering how it sold out, besides the obvious fact of annoying resellers on eBay, the UK apparently only got 1k copies. Out of that, they put a certain number up for pre order and that sold out. So it didn't actually sell out, just the amount of pre orders available. Although according to their twitter they legitimately don't know if they will be receiving any more vinyls so the british fans might wanna go out hunting for it the day it comes out. Then there's a ton of vinyls available in America cause I think they're spreading them out to all the local record shops across America. 4 record shops near me seem to have it up for pre order

• Love 1
Just now, Alexanda said:

Britney is not allowed to own a phone, so you think she has a bankaccount? All the money goes to her father. So you missed the whole point. 

Cringy is the selfishness of some people really, some of these so called fans would rather see her suffer, as long as they get new music. 

You don't think Britney owns a phone? How do you explain her privately flying to Hawaii with her boyfriend?

• Love 1