Britney Spears is re-releasing "Glory" on vinyl with TWO new songs and an alternate cover

Giov_a

6 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

For #1 on BB at least above 100,000 units and it's not gonna happen lol 

:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

It might re-enter BB200 for sure since "My prerogative" charted #65 when the vinyl was released this month. I believe Glory will chart in a higher position :typing_keyboard_computer:

Wait my prerogative charted in the bb 200??? Also on a slow week 20k can get u #1 tbh I’m just not sure what this weeks albums are currently selling. Like I’m p sure folklore is still doing 40k sps 

2 hours ago, Fab britney said:

Wait my prerogative charted in the bb 200??? Also on a slow week 20k can get u #1 tbh I’m just not sure what this weeks albums are currently selling. Like I’m p sure folklore is still doing 40k sps 

Yes, it charted #65 on BB200 and #18 on Vinyl chart  :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Most albums lately are selling above 100,000 but yeah, it depends on the week. However, during xmas season there's a lot of competition :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CJMCH said:

No, we know each other and had collaborated, but we are two different fansites. 

Ok, good. I can freely support Britney Online, then. I hate Anthony and Mayonella. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

15 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

eeew Universe wish they had the exclusives Britney-Online has :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

btw they still exist :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: the other day I saw they posted something on Instagram, I think there's still like two active members on the forum

LMAO imagine them still trying to become a thing. Poor them.

Hi how are you? I'm new in the forum. I am from Spain!.

Could you help me? I have made the presale of the new vinyl that comes out on December 4, and now when you go to Amazon, you look for the vinyl, both sides of the vinyl come out, the old and the new one of the chains, now the old one comes out of glory at my command vinyl case. I don't know if it happens to someone else.

Before the new one appears and now the old one

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Is the vinyl still available because the more I think about it, the more I realise I'll probs miss out if I don't buy it. So much for me saving money especially when I brought from two other websites today. What has Black Friday done to me :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1
10 hours ago, Isla said:

Is the vinyl still available because the more I think about it, the more I realise I'll probs miss out if I don't buy it. So much for me saving money especially when I brought from two other websites today. What has Black Friday done to me :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

There's still some stock on bsavenue :

USA edition https://www.bsavenue.com/fr/musique/1924-double-vinyle-33t-blanc-glory-edition-usa.html

EUROPE edition : https://www.bsavenue.com/fr/musique/1914-double-vinyle-33t-blanc-glory-reedition-limitee-2020-europe.html

But it's a bit expensive. (and I don't know the difference between the two version tbh). 

that's the only website I can see having it right now, maybe there's other options ? But I think it's sold out on amazon. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
11 hours ago, Isla said:

Dont buy from the expensive sites. There will be more available after 4th Dec. Sign up for alerts on Amazon UK.

• Love 1
On 11/27/2020 at 9:05 PM, David Blackberry said:

Could you help me? I have made the presale of the new vinyl that comes out on December 4, and now when you go to Amazon, you look for the vinyl, both sides of the vinyl come out, the old and the new one of the chains, now the old one comes out of glory at my command vinyl case. I don't know if it happens to someone else.

Hi David, it's the same on Amazon Italy and I guess on every Amazon. I think that they don't know what cover this rerelease will have. I guess we have to wait and see, maybe on Wednesday we'll know more. 

• Like 1
On 11/27/2020 at 3:05 PM, David Blackberry said:

Hola, chico. Eres muy chulo. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Haha 1