Britney Spears is re-releasing "Glory" on vinyl with TWO new songs and an alternate cover

Giov_a

48 minutes ago, Shrekney said:

Again, how is Britney "working" when regardless if she had a role in this or not, didn't have to lift a finger for this random re-release?

Does anyone have proof or evidence that every cent of this re-release is going straight to Jamie or her team? 

It's highly likely that her contract with RCA is expiring, and this is a last ditch effort to avoid litigation from the label. There's probably some clause or something in the fine print that said a re-release can be considered a new record as long as it has new tracks that haven't been released before. Who tf knows.

Some of yall need to calm tf down. This is some re-release that, worst case scenario, she didn't even know about, and best scenario paid for her monthly mortgage and her kids private school.

Yall seriously think Britney would be super upset that a re-release of arguably her favorite album sold out within a day? and none of that required her to memorize 180 minutes worth of choreography or sit for hours on a chair getting her makeup done to do mindless hair flips for some new bs perfume campaign? 

She still has bills to pay and kids to raise. How does anyone think her saying she refuses to "work" (for her father's benefit) means she doesn't want to continue making money through other outlets? :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

People screeching like harpies that they're going to boycott everything are just circle jerking themselves to get a dopamine high off of virtue signaling. :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: Just go to some cringy protest and post selfies instead of virtuously trashing Britneys bank account. 

Lol

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

If they said the 18 tracks + 2, then yes, but I really think the two new tracks are just Mood Ring and SITS. MR hasn't been included on any international, physical release, and SITS either. And it would be weird to have the MR remixes but not the standard

You said before you doubted the other unreleased song was Mood Ring and in this message you are saying you think it is? I am confusion hahaConfused Hanna Barbera GIF by Warner Archive

• Love 1
Just now, PickleSpears said:

But how do you think she was taking pics of her lil fruit designs on the plane and the painting in that restaurant? A disposable camera?

An assistant? Her boyfriends-phone? That's not the point, the point is: She is not allowed to make own decisions. When her father says: No phone or driving for her, it's illegal. 

I don't think that is right? 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

An assistant? Her boyfriends-phone? That's not the point, the point is: She is not allowed to make own decisions. When her father says: No phone or driving for her, it's illegal. 

I don't think that is right? 

I'm pretty sure she doesn't have an assistant right now but she's clearly taking pics and recording videos for IG. And I would guess that she's not inviting Sam over every time she takes one.

6 hours ago, PickleSpears said:

I know, everyone on here is so quick to jump on her dad and the c-ship team but these are clearly deals with her label bc she's not doing anything right now. They prob have the best intentions and think these limited releases are gifts to the fans.

If this was the case she would’ve been posting about it, Jamie gets a percentage of all the sales but I do believe this is mostly the labels doing but most likely with Jamie’s permission 

1 hour ago, Shrekney said:

People screeching like harpies that they're going to boycott everything are just circle jerking themselves to get a dopamine high off of virtue signaling. :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: Just go to some cringy protest and post selfies instead of virtuously trashing Britneys bank account.

This. To my understanding, everyone involved in the conservatorship will be paid what they are legally allowed regardless if she sells anything or not. Boycotting anything with the name Britney Spears attached to it will only bleed her dry, and make her less appealing to the record label if she chooses to do music in the future. Not to mention she now also has a new co-conservator with Bessemer Trust, so I can't see how her father could do anything shady moneywise.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
8 hours ago, Fab britney said:

I hope they put out way more than 1k copies they’re missing out on a billboard rechart 

it's because it's limited and clear, people buy it for that reason. if it was not limited it would not sell as fast.. if this is a real release i am sure it ill also come in standard black like the original glory vinyl.. (some other places could have a dif limited color too)