Jump to content

Britney Spears is re-releasing "Glory" on vinyl with TWO new songs and an alternate cover


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 478
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’ll be Apple Pie 

Not this selling out already and no one on Exhale knew about it  yet the same four people on Team Boycott get so pressed when one of us buys them. News flash not all Britney fans are on Exhale and loo

Where it belongs to

Posted Images

Just now, muffin monstah said:

What would you do if artist you paid for making the album decided to stop working. You have to do something... god knows what is in the contract between them. 

This - Imagine going to your boss and say "hey, I won't be working this year" :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

RCA has all the rights to milk Britney's dicography without pushing her to record new music against her will. In the end RCA is a company and they just want to make money, isn't what we all want? :imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

  • Love 4
Link to post
3 minutes ago, muffin monstah said:

What would you do if artist you paid for making the album decided to stop working. You have to do something... god knows what is in the contract between them. 

I know, everyone on here is so quick to jump on her dad and the c-ship team but these are clearly deals with her label bc she's not doing anything right now. They prob have the best intentions and think these limited releases are gifts to the fans.

  • Love 1
Link to post
  • Exhale+

Uh, okay. This is weird.  :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

For those who want it, I’m sure more copies will be back up. They’re obviously not just gonna release it with only 1000 units. Not even the original Pink BOMT vinyl was that small of a lot. And how is it that literally no one here knew about it, is this even official? I smell Urban Outfitters weirdness all over this.  :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Link to post
Just now, PickleSpears said:

I know, everyone on here is so quick to jump on her dad and the c-ship team but these are clearly deals with her label bc she's not doing anything right now. They prob have the best intentions and think these limited releases are gifts to the fans.

Please. Her label are not interested in the fans and never have been. They're barely interested in Britney. If they were they would have allowed her to have the creative control she yearned for for YEARS before the conservatorship was even in place.

 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Just now, MM0219 said:

Please. Her label are not interested in the fans and never have been. They're barely interested in Britney. If they were they would have allowed her to have the creative control she yearned for for YEARS before the conservatorship was even in place.

 

You know that her label has nothing to do with her c-ship right? A judge ruled that her dad is literally in charge of her life. That includes her business affairs and decisions. Take it up with the judge.

  • Love 1
  • Like 4
Link to post
3 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

I know, everyone on here is so quick to jump on her dad and the c-ship team but these are clearly deals with her label bc she's not doing anything right now. They prob have the best intentions and think these limited releases are gifts to the fans.

Exactly. I’m all in for freebritney. But there is other side of this, and I’m surprised RCA didn’t sue her, but who know what the real deal is in play. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Just now, PickleSpears said:

You know that her label has nothing to do with her c-ship right? A judge ruled that her dad is literally in charge of her life. That includes her business affairs and decisions. Take it up with the judge.

Hence why I said YEARS before the conservatorship was put in place. 

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block