Britney Spears is re-releasing "Glory" on vinyl with TWO new songs and an alternate cover

Giov_a

5 hours ago, Cheshire-B said:

I hope the second « never heard before » song is NOT moodring. It’s available in japan since 2016 et worldWide since 2020. So it would be a huge scam.

If SWTS is one of them it’s fine but I’d rather have them release two more new songs and then do the « glory ultimate edition » in 6 month with a complete tracklist and one final new song. If they want to milk glory they better do it the right way lol 

edit : I also hope the back cover will use a new unreleased shot from the Lachapelle photoshoot ! 

Her team is playing stupid! If they want to milk Glory, they should release an Alternative version of Glory. Which include unreleased songs, acoustic or May be a bit rock versions of All the songs! In order to make more money they should partners with it too influencers and start a trend. With a bit noose and radio outreach the album reissued version will debut in top 5 again and they can make a lot more money. 

they should have picked more radio friendly song, SIST is going to fad is a day! 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Dublingin said:

https://www.bsavenue.com/en/music/1754-3-x-my-uo-vinyls-collection-box-set.html

I’ve considered ordering some of the fragrances from there but wasn’t sure if it was a legit site or not. Just seems weird that they automatically have every new scent when every other big store doesn’t..

I don't know how they get those either. I know they sell a lot of fanmade stuff but I would think the fragrances would be real. Dunno how you could replicate the scents and bottles. Who knows.

for anyone wondering about BS Avenue, they’re a French fan-run website that sells tons of Britney stuff. They’re ligit, I’ve purchased from them many times. I don’t know how they get their exclusives, but they always seem to get first word of vinyls and stuff first. They have a lot of stuff from old merch, fan made/unofficial stuff, music/vinyls, tour stuff and literally everything Britney you could want. I love them, check them out. 

• Love 2
56 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

I don't know how they get those either. I know they sell a lot of fanmade stuff but I would think the fragrances would be real. Dunno how you could replicate the scents and bottles. Who knows.

Actually, BS Avenue offers the fragrances simultaneously with the UK and Australian pharmacys. The fragrances are 100% official and sealed. And the release date on BS Avenue usually matches with the first release in UK... Although, it's true they're usually the first to announce any new fragrance before they're available from retailers.

Actually, yes, they have a couple of fanmades as well, but mostly CD and DVD. And they usually mention clearly it's fanmade. So I guess it's fine. People know what they buy.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Alexanda said:

An assistant? Her boyfriends-phone? That's not the point, the point is: She is not allowed to make own decisions. When her father says: No phone or driving for her, it's illegal. 

I don't think that is right? 

We actually don’t know this at the moment because James is no longer her personal conservator. Britney apparently is happier with Jodi

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Lady-Princess said:

Actually, BS Avenue offers the fragrances simultaneously with the UK and Australian pharmacys. The fragrances are 100% official and sealed. And the release date on BS Avenue usually matches with the first release in UK... Although, it's true they're usually the first to announce any new fragrance before they're available from retailers.

Actually, yes, they have a couple of fanmades as well, but mostly CD and DVD. And they usually mention clearly it's fanmade. So I guess it's fine. People know what they buy.

Makes sense

Wow they are really milking Glory dont they? 

I suppose these 2 tracks will be available in streaming services right?

I've been dying for new Britney songs so incredibly bad. So Im actually pretty excited. Im not gonna stop listening to Britney music just because of the #freebritney situation. Whenever theres Britney music released I will listen.

Good luck to her on her battle out of the conservationship tho. She really needs to be set free. 

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Saigemusic2 said:

I know it says it includes mood ring remixes but I GUARANTEE the second new song is mood ring . Technically it’s new on vinyl so that’s prolly how they are getting away with that 

Ya it’s mood ring for sure. Like there’s 0 way it isn’t mood ring. 

why would they have the remixes of mood ring (waste of space, Her team is so cheap and annoying btw) and not the actual mood ring. 
the other track essentially has to be SITS because it’s likely the only song they paid enough money to put out 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Her team is playing stupid! If they want to milk Glory, they should release an Alternative version of Glory. Which include unreleased songs, acoustic or May be a bit rock versions of All the songs! In order to make more money they should partners with it too influencers and start a trend. With a bit noose and radio outreach the album reissued version will debut in top 5 again and they can make a lot more money. 

they should have picked more radio friendly song, SIST is going to fad is a day! 

lol what makes you think this is not gonna dell? 😹