Britney Spears' "Swimming In The Stars" lyrics (99% confirmed to be real)

35 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Team Britney is going to make very little money from this. This is RCA making sure Britney’s music remains in the public eye now that #FreeBritney has drummed up interest in her again. Everyone knows artists make almost all of their money from touring and merch, thus the three world tours and Vegas residency since the c-ship started.

I for one am going to support Britney the artist by buying this song when it comes out, and then support Britney the person by continuing to share petitions and information.

Now stop telling others what to do. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Disgusting. Slavery advocate.

• Love 5
  • Like 1
Just now, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Well, one of my favorite Britney songs IS “I’m A Slave 4 U”. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

Also, how quaint. You have no rebuttals, so you resort to name-calling. :angietea_angelina_jolie_tea_sips_coffee_mug_cup_drink_spilling_spill:

Britney herself made it clear in COURT that she has no intend of working as long as her father is in charge of her life and career. The next day this rejected song is announced, a total mockery to her and her fans with a  cover misguiding people that she is released of her chains when that is far from the truth. You can do whatever you want. You still supporting the slavement of a woman and only giving money( or pennies who cares) to a record company and her handlers. Shame on you.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
30 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Britney said she would no longer PERFORM. As in tours, live performances, residencies. AKA the stuff her team makes money from.

Also, you really think RCA or Team Britney really made a deal with Urban Outfitters in less than 24 hours JUST to spite Britney? Do you not understand how long contracts and deals take to write up?

And the reason why it was announced the day it was is because they’re releasing 11 singles on vinyl on the 11th day of the 11th month. They were not going to let the court proceedings of one of the 11 artists affect the symmetry of an 11/11 release for the 11 singles.

Honestly, try to put some thought into your incredibly weak arguments.

It was always explained how she was refusing to engage in any business activities, however, this did come from James' side. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

It's your money so go ahead, if you know that money will be going into Britney's estate, the same estate which it was approved for James Spears to pay to hire a litigation team and still decide to buy it, that's your prerogative. ezgif-3-d0eb933f05c8.gif

• Love 2
52 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Britney said she would no longer PERFORM. As in tours, live performances, residencies. AKA the stuff her team makes money from.

Also, you really think RCA or Team Britney really made a deal with Urban Outfitters in less than 24 hours JUST to spite Britney? Do you not understand how long contracts and deals take to write up?

And the reason why it was announced the day it was is because they’re releasing 11 singles on vinyl on the 11th day of the 11th month. They were not going to let the court proceedings of one of the 11 artists affect the symmetry of an 11/11 release for the 11 singles.

Honestly, try to put some thought into your incredibly weak arguments.

Britney was never involved in this deal, her team was. As you said, this deals take months, and who is behind her contracts? Tristar and James Spears, What is so hard to understand? Until Britney is not released from James Spears, he will still get some money of her brand. Make some sense.

If Britney would care about this song she will promote on her IG, yet no post or mention could be found. Why because her team are trying to make a quick cut with this bull**** deals, not her. There is no difference between this and the Zone. 

• Love 5

The song sounds boring to me. The biggest take away for me, is that the  LaChapelle shoot was fire, and I really think she had a vision for Glory that they didn't let happen. Her chained up in the desert, forced to be there. Same with the Make Me Video. While we don't know what the final outcome was to be we know she dances, then she just goes back and is trapped in this house where she is caged. 

I think she was trying to sneak in a message and Lou and Jaime put the kibosh on it and forced her to redo it all with zero budget. 

The snippet of the song sounds like a filler track to me, and it is interesting that she doesn't have anything up on her social media like she did with the mood ring remixes. I think this is some left over deal that Lou did before her exit, since really britney has no management right now. 

Im really hoping she gets to be the artist she wants after all of this, and gets good management that can help her put her vision out there without someone guarding it or reworking it for their own narrative. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

I saw this on a Britney Facebook group page:

Voici les paroles officielles de " Swimming In The Stars " le prochain titre inédit de l'album GLORY, à paraître le 27 novembre prochain. 

[Verse 1]

Dream me to life
Write our names in the pillowed skies
We could meet in our minds
If our days count us out of time

[Pre-Chorus]

And we’ll stay alive
In seas of city lights
Where you and I collide

[Chorus]

So let’s go
Swimming in the stars tonight