Britney Spears' "Swimming In The Stars" lyrics (99% confirmed to be real)

On 11/14/2020 at 3:13 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I knew I stanned Henry Cavill. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

Anyways, we have a **** ton of space-themed songs at this point.

• Alien
  • Brightest Morning Star
  • Heaven On Earth
  • Hold It Against Me (music video)
  • Kill The Lights (music video)
  • Man On The Moon
  • Oops!...I Did It Again (music video)
  • Outta This World
  • Pretty Girls (music video)
  • Till The World Ends (music video)
  • Unusual You

And now Swimming In The Stars.

And let's not forget her role on SNL as an alien.

tracy-morgan-snl-today-151007-01_16ba974

And her outer-spacey photoshoot for the Oops album.

britney-nigel-parry-alien.jpg

Homegirl LOVES her a space aesthetic, maybe even more than she does a butterfly aesthetic, which is what I always considered to be her staple.

I think she can do a new compilation album, "Britney: the spatial edition" :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised:

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, e-mailmyheart said:

I think she can do a new compilation album, "Britney: the spatial edition" :surprisedney_britney_wow_shocked_surprised:

She should tbh. I'm really digging divine/mythological/cosmological aesthetics and I think they would suit Britney very well. I mean just look at the poster for Swimming in the stars. Flawless! It'd be nice to have lyrical and melodic similarities with the aesthetics, you know. One should reflect the other and so on. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

She should tbh. I'm really digging divine/mythological/cosmological aesthetics and I think they would suit Britney very well. I mean just look at the poster for Swimming in the stars. Flawless! It'd be nice to have lyrical and melodic similarities with the aesthetics, you know. One should reflect the other and so on. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: 

The poster for Swimming in the stars should be the cover for Glory album, because in that poster the chains are broken if only in the glory era she were free of the c-ship it would have been the perfect cover :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I agree with you, in the next era she should adopted the divine/mythological aesthetics, like Kylie Minogue did with the Aphrodite album.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, e-mailmyheart said:

The poster for Swimming in the stars should be the cover for Glory album, because in that poster the chains are broken if only in the glory era she were free of the c-ship it would have been the perfect cover :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

I agree with you, in the next era she should adopted the divine/mythological aesthetics, like Kylie Minogue did with the Aphrodite album.

Omg yes! Totally! :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: Imagine if Britney creates a profile on Breatheheavy and starts official polls about creative ideas from her fans. 

• Love 1
On 11/13/2020 at 9:01 AM, levxy said:

i hope it's not as boring

On 11/13/2020 at 9:50 AM, Crayboy said:

Did Lana write this?😂

tbh this is very vivid and very beautifully written. And since it’s Britney I’m guessing the song sounds good too

On 11/13/2020 at 8:57 AM, jordeezy said:

This song gives me "Make Me ooh" vibes

On 11/13/2020 at 9:08 AM, Jaime45x said:

Who cares about a cutting room floor single.  Support Britney the person! 

This song actually gives me an enchanting DLMBTLTK/mood ring vibe, based of the snippet and lyrics.

And I hate that I’m so excited to hear this song but omfg this has to be one of her best written songs she has had in years

Britney really had more creative control with Glory and that it really was her baby. If only she had all the control and glory could’ve been a much more massive era.

it comes a long way from her pretty girl days :neydedance_purple:

i just hate that Britney probably didn’t approve of this release or them using her scrapped glory pictures, because she clearly doesn’t look like that girl on the cover rn

On 11/13/2020 at 8:01 AM, levxy said:

i hope it's not as boring

I loved Make Me. . .it gave us a new side of Britney where she experimented with the first single for the first time in YEARS. Honestly, it's one of her best lead singles, I think it's up there with Gimme more. 

I think it's funny how her fan base praises a song until it's not a number 1 hit. I'm sorry if I like a song, it doesn't matter where it charts, I'll still like it. I also agree with Perfume and Criminal being singles, they were great choices but they weren't promoted enough. They were fan favorites until they flopped and everyone dogged them. It's kinda dumb.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, lappyhunt1024 said:

I loved Make Me. . .it gave us a new side of Britney where she experimented with the first single for the first time in YEARS. Honestly, it's one of her best lead singles, I think it's up there with Gimme more. 

I think it's funny how her fan base praises a song until it's not a number 1 hit. I'm sorry if I like a song, it doesn't matter where it charts, I'll still like it. I also agree with Perfume and Criminal being singles, they were great choices but they weren't promoted enough. They were fan favorites until they flopped and everyone dogged them. It's kinda dumb.

up there with gimme more? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Can someone honestly tell me who is her team? I hear people say this all day & I sat & thought about who her team is & the only person still around is her father. So when y’all say her team is that who y’all are referring too?  :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

and the new business manager he hired (the one that manages Michael Jackson estate)

6 hours ago, lappyhunt1024 said:

I think ever since Slave, she always experiments with the lead singles. They're always so weird and unexpected, completely different from the previous record, and usually different from the rest of the album they belong to.

Actually, ever since Slave, it always takes me a while for the lead singles to grow on me because of that, because they're just so unusual. 

• Like 1