Britney Spears' "Swimming In The Stars" lyrics (99% confirmed to be real)

3 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Team Britney is going to make very little money from this. This is RCA making sure Britney’s music remains in the public eye now that #FreeBritney has drummed up interest in her again. Everyone knows artists make almost all of their money from touring and merch, thus the three world tours and Vegas residency since the c-ship started.

I for one am going to support Britney the artist by buying this song when it comes out, and then support Britney the person by continuing to share petitions and information.

Now stop telling others what to do. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

Flop fan ignoring Britney's wishes.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Britney said she would no longer PERFORM. As in tours, live performances, residencies. AKA the stuff her team makes money from.

Also, you really think RCA or Team Britney really made a deal with Urban Outfitters in less than 24 hours JUST to spite Britney? Do you not understand how long contracts and deals take to write up?

And the reason why it was announced the day it was is because they’re releasing 11 singles on vinyl on the 11th day of the 11th month. They were not going to let the court proceedings of one of the 11 artists affect the symmetry of an 11/11 release for the 11 singles.

Honestly, try to put some thought into your incredibly weak arguments.

She said shes refusing to work.

• Love 1

I would be very interested to see how Britney feels about this.

She's not dumb - she knows that they've been milking her legacy (the zone anyone? lol) and that any unreleased songs she's ever recorded can be dredged up. It's kind of annoying that the GP might think of this as a NEW single but I feel like in its description its stated that it is from 4 years ago. Anyways, Britney knows that there is enough unreleased material over the decades she's been in the recording studio they could put out like countless albums. I think the point is she's not recording anything new and she's not performing so her record labels etc might put pressure on the c-ship to be like wtf why is our artist entangled in this, and them (the label) might be releasing this as a way to SUPPORT Britney because they don't need to sue her or pressure her to work and she can fulfill the contractual obligations with previously unreleased material.

If Britney herself didn't want fans to support this - I wouldn't. But it's tough because even if she releases a statement I won't know what to believe.

It's a complicated situation, it always has been, so I think fans should stay united and support each other no matter what people decide to do with the consuming of her music.   

• Like 2
6 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Team Britney is going to make very little money from this. This is RCA making sure Britney’s music remains in the public eye now that #FreeBritney has drummed up interest in her again. Everyone knows artists make almost all of their money from touring and merch, thus the three world tours and Vegas residency since the c-ship started.

I for one am going to support Britney the artist by buying this song when it comes out, and then support Britney the person by continuing to share petitions and information.

Now stop telling others what to do. :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

This. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Also, the lyrics seem beautiful and ethereal. Very cosmic. I'm really vibing to space-related Britney songs. :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, UKasz.b said:

Did she really said that? Do we have any proof (I mean documents, not tweets)?

38 minutes ago, UKasz.b said:

Yes, I am serious. I just saw some tweets that her lawyer said that in court. Just wonder if I miss something, or those tweets are the only one source we have.

Theres court documents from August, that clearly state britney is refusing to work.

Following that, we have court documents from jamie that state that britney is refusing to work.

And there's literally people at the hearings reporting in what's being said.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHbfJb-lRN6/?igshid=1a7wobaxhqls

• Love 1