Britney posts video boxing with her trainer and reveals they both tested negative for COVID

Slayer

OMG she looks like her old self.  While I love her in dresses and shorts too, I always found that pants flatter her figure and curves so much better... it's so classic Britney because she wore pants almost all the time, but she rarely wears them since the FFT era:

7a7a4c1066085144.giftumblr_o1cknjuXJ31qdcxoeo3_500.gifvsexy_britney_dwad.gif

• Love 5
  • Like 1
7 hours ago, Easy There said:

Not to be shady or anything  but based on her body this looks like 2016-17ney. 

Unless she lost like 15 pounds in last month or so and became a gym freak,its impossible to get in this insane shape in 20 days or so.

She’s wearing long pants.  They’ve always made her look slimmer.

• Love 1
35 minutes ago, Thecodeman25 said:

I haven’t gone through this entire thread but has nobody said that this video is old? Usually I don’t claim that but her body is NOT like this right now. This definitely looks 2017 ish 

so it looks like some have. Why the lie? 

Where’s the proof that this is old though? Are there any other videos of her doing this?

14 hours ago, Easy There said:

Not to be shady or anything  but based on her body this looks like 2016-17ney. 

Unless she lost like 15 pounds in last month or so and became a gym freak,its impossible to get in this insane shape in 20 days or so.

Yup, I'm calling it as well: OLD VIDEO. Not buying the whole Covid testing thing...

I love her but that's not what she looks like right now. Def Glory- post glory era.

Oh well. Nice throwback, TeamCON. Thx SCAM for posting.Wendy Williams Sip GIF - WendyWilliams Sip Drink - Discover & Share GIFs

• Love 1