Britney posts video boxing with her trainer and reveals they both tested negative for COVID

Slayer

2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Slayer sis do you work? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: do you have Britney insta notifications turned on? What is your secret? :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I'm Britney, so I post here right after i've posted on my IG account :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Spoiler

In all seriousness yes I do work :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: luckily whenever Britney posts it's in the evening here in the UK and I may have notifications turned on :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 2
  • Haha 5
31 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Not to be shady or anything  but based on her body this looks like 2016-17ney. 

Unless she lost like 15 pounds in last month or so and became a gym freak,its impossible to get in this insane shape in 20 days or so.

That was pretty much what I thought.  I mean that it looks like her 16-17 and thinking she lost a bunch of pounds pretty quickly.  But I guess it's an old video.

45 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Not to be shady or anything  but based on her body this looks like 2016-17ney. 

Unless she lost like 15 pounds in last month or so and became a gym freak,its impossible to get in this insane shape in 20 days or so.

Yeah. That's what I think.

Veeeery old content, again.