Jump to content

Opinion: 'Swimming in the Stars' release is disgusting.


Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, QZeusLiquorQ said:

plus, she didn't sound like she is sad or something on the snippet :-) ("my opinion" of course!!!)

Anyone that thinks this isn't a leftover B-side from Glory that was left in the editing room is kidding themselves.

This is nothing but a shameless cashgrab from the conservatory team recycling old material I'm pretty sure Britney didn't think it would ever see the light of day.

tired wake up GIF

  • Love 3
  • Like 2
Link to comment
3 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

Explain to me please how you celebrate her music in a legal way without giving $$$ to people while she doesn't want to bring them money and tries to fight them. 

 

Pretty Gorl is suggesting that you literally steal music which is 100% illegal. And she talks about what's right and wrong and shames people for buying songs.

Link to comment
5 minutes ago, ElToxico said:

Anyone that thinks this isn't a leftover B-side from Glory that was left in the editing room is kidding themselves.

This is nothing but a shameless cashgrab from the conservatory team recycling old material I'm pretty sure Britney didn't think it would ever see the light of day.

tired wake up GIF

maybe so but her fans are still allowed to listen to it and enjoy it. we all know some of her best work was unreleased leaks and we all supported someone illegally leaking.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Jordan Miller said:

I personally think it's possible to support #FreeBritney and this new song at the same time. I understand why some fans don't want to listen to / support Swimming in the Stars. I just feel like Britney has already had so much taken from her, I don't want to take away the music, too. People deserve to remember that she's an artist too, not just a woman trapped in this ongoing legal nightmare. Even if that means the powers at be get a cut benefit. It's only temporary. They are on their way out!! Let's support Britney's artistry. BUT again, I also understand not wanting to be a part of this. 

Well said. As a Britney collector since 1999 I pre-ordered two vinyls. The art is beautiful. And I don't feel ashamed for that. Can't wait to get them.

  • Love 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
6 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

This is the worst fanbase and fan forum lol what a world where Britney says she's happy and you think BRITNEY HERSELF is lying lol. I'm just imagining in your head that Jamie Spears has a gun to Britney's back forcing her to say she's happy on Instagram :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

I mean I didn't really say I disbelieved her when she said that but go off on a joking throwaway comment :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:
If you want me to explain what I mean, it was more so that her Instagram is ******* bizarre and that yes, it is a little difficult to discern at (most) times. If you disagree on that then we should agree to disagree since anyone trying to convince me that Britney's Instagram content is anywhere near the realm of normal isn't going to be successful (and before you go off again, I stan the bizarre). I'd even argue that, if it is Britney posting herself, the opacity is intentional.

You also act like Britney hasn't posted bizarre "I'm OK" videos before, or been coerced into doing things against her will, or that her custodial and bodily rights have not been violated and/or used against her for compliance.

Do I think that Britney is being forcibly made to make these videos? No.
Do I think that Britney has been, oh I don't know, forcibly confined to mental institutions against her will in the past? Yes.

Make of it what you will hun :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies: 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
1 minute ago, lilhennythings said:

I mean I didn't really say I disbelieved her when she said that but go off on a joking throwaway comment :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:
If you want me to explain what I mean, it was more so that her Instagram is ******* bizarre and that yes, it is a little difficult to discern at (most) times. If you disagree on that then we should agree to disagree since anyone trying to convince me that Britney's Instagram content is anywhere near the realm of normal isn't going to be successful (and before you go off again, I stan the bizarre). I'd even argue that, if it is Britney posting herself, the opacity is intentional.

You also act like Britney hasn't posted bizarre "I'm OK" videos before, or been coerced into doing things against her will, or that her custodial and bodily rights have not been violated and/or used against her for compliance.

Do I think that Britney is being forcibly made to make these videos? No.
Do I think that Britney has been, oh I don't know, forcibly confined to mental institutions against her will in the past? Yes.

Make of it what you will hun :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies: 

oh honey i dont care enough to read this lol

Link to comment

I don't even see why you people are arguing about smh We ALL are going to listen to the song and celebrate it. But we won't buy it ! IF Britney needed the money, she would've been working her *** off, but she's not. She's enjoying life right now ! So it's clear that the ones who need the money is her "Team". 

Enjoy Britney's music and don't give them your money. Simple as that. 

  • Like 3
Link to comment
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

Well said. As a Britney collector since 1999 I pre-ordered two vinyls. The art is beautiful. And I don't feel ashamed for that. Can't wait to get them.

Same here. I stand by my statements that the people that are so pressed about others buying them is that they themselves either can’t buy them or don’t want to spend that much on them. Yet they’re here talking about illegally downloading the song. I truly wonder who Britney would support in this scenario (sarcasm). Let people do whatever the hell they want. Support or not support, but keep your two cents to yourself. 

  • Love 3

                🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block