Opinion: 'Swimming in the Stars' release is disgusting.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

5 minutes ago, davidspears said:

I am not feeding into the Free Britney hype, there may be an element of truth there but a lot of it has been orchestrated by the media, and who is to say the court documents are actually legit? There is plenty we don't know and I don't wish to speculate.

Whilst I do want Britney to be 'free', she herself said on her instagram that she is the happiest she has ever been in her life. Why should we, as fans question that?

I'm sure she has agreed for the single to go ahead for 'the fans'.

I'm going to be purchasing.

1 minute ago, Jamiea1112 said:

I don’t who needs to hear this but...

You can still be a supporter of FreeBritney & fully root for her happiness... and also celebrate and enjoy her music.

Thats all 

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

this

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, davidspears said:

Whilst I do want Britney to be 'free', she herself said on her instagram that she is the happiest she has ever been in her life. Why should we, as fans question that?

Fake. You're fake.

She said she's the happiest she's ever been. She literally said nothing about new music. We have no indication she was in support of this release. And no we can't assume Britney supports it since it's released under her name bc her team has released stuff before she didn't support.

Hello, femme fatale. Hello, Britney Jean. Goodbye, David.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

Fake. You're fake.

She said she's the happiest she's ever been. She literally said nothing about new music. We have no indication she was in support of this release. And no we can't assume Britney supports it since it's released under her name bc her team has released stuff before she didn't support.

Hello, femme fatale. Hello, Britney Jean. Goodbye, David.

1 minute ago, PrettyGorl said:

Better than you and your entourage of dullards, yes.

Can you argue without throwing personal insults at people? Maybe respect other people's opinion? You don't have to agree with them to do that.

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

No baby you directed the conversation this way. I've learned plenty that's why I'm able to speak at length about this situation. You focused in on one comment I made in jest when I've made many posts on this thread giving plenty of details and support for MY claims. You're doing straight ad hominems. Weak.

Yet you still haven't understood anything of what the others and I have been saying. Just because you believe something doesn't make it true in reality. Your ignoring actual factual data in order to keep believing something out of spite. Therefore, you live in la-la land.

I understand logically it makes sense. You believe any money going towards her "brand" goes to her team. That is factually false. This is not my "opinion" or "claim" it is reality. There is not one stream of money going in and out, there are 100s of parties involved with deals being made all the time, that have nothing to do with Britney Spears.

You, yourself said you don't know anything about business or commerce, thus you should be learning, not going against what people, who clearly know more than you about this said topic, are saying.

• Love 3
Just now, lilhennythings said:

Lmao hun there is so much to question about her Instagram content jus sayin'

This is the worst fanbase and fan forum lol what a world where Britney says she's happy and you think BRITNEY HERSELF is lying lol. I'm just imagining in your head that Jamie Spears has a gun to Britney's back forcing her to say she's happy on Instagram :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, A.a.A said:

Yet you still haven't understood anything of what the others and I have been saying. Just because you believe something doesn't make it true in reality. Your ignoring actual factual data in order to keep believing something out of spite. Therefore, you live in la-la land.

I understand logically it makes sense. You believe any money going towards her "brand" goes to her team. That is factually false. This is not my "opinion" or "claim" it is reality. There is not one stream of money going in and out, there are 100s of parties involved with deals being made all the time, that have nothing to do with Britney Spears.

You, yourself said you don't know anything about business or commerce, thus you should be learning, not going against what people, who clearly know more than you about this said topic, are saying.

Honey that person clearly needs to find happiness and get rid of the negativity he or she is holding on his or her shoulders. It's ridiculous.

• Love 1
Just now, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Britney should just come out and say "This single is not being released with my approval. Please boycott it." I'd freaking LOVE that. 

Surprised they didn't do it yesterday to take the heat off those less than flattering comments about dad of the year James Spears :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

bc she clearly doesnt feel that way