New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Opinion: 'Swimming in the Stars' release is disgusting.

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

2 minutes ago, 1inamillion said:

Britney doesn't have a voice. We can't know her beliefs/wants exactly because she is so controlled. What we know comes for Ingham in the most official way -court documents-. She has said that she refuses to work for as long as her dad is her conservator.

Did he leave? -No

Should we support it? -No 

Put yourself in her position. Imagine them trying to tear you down for your money and with your money. And then you go and buy/stream stuff. You are basically helping them and they make a fun of you and her.

Ffs she Britney the person and not the artist for once.

What would be good is if @Jordan Miller was able to set up a petition for us where we can clearly and definitively state to the conservatorship that we are with Britney and agree: we will not support until Britney’s father is off as co-conservator and all her demands be met. I would kill for an official statement FROM FANS of support that they could even cite in court that prove her brand is in danger if Jamie remains. Right now, he’s using the argument / bragging that she’s made coin under his watch. If we can stand united and say “NO.. you won’t get our coin until Britney is Free.” I think it would be a huge blow to this ego argument.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Yeah, same happens with Youtube views. I mean millions / billions don't mean that amount of money, obviously. But it's about my moral. I don't support the Britney brand, I don't feel good with it. I don't feel connected with the Britney machine anymore. I don't care if my support means 0$ or 1000$, I just don't.

I don't buy nor stream because it's against my values.

I fully support this. If it has to do with your values and beliefs, all the power to you! Honestly.

Just others are trying to make it seem like they have some sort of power over her music and companies making deals. They don’t. 

You can boycott, that’s great! But nobody should make it seem as if their making an actual impact. Britney is making changes, what she does has an impact.

• Love 1
Just now, davidspears said:

I get your point, but in Britney's career she has always been behind music producers and managers, our money always goes into someone else's pockets.

What you are asking is that Britney owns her own record label, manages herself and writes and produces all her own music.

Never gonna happen.

Britney's and music industry works like that. But, according to court documents, Britney does NOT want to work until she's free because she does not want to produce money. That's different.

It's not about music industry and labels, it's about respect for Britney.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

What would be good is if @Jordan Miller was able to set up a petition for us where we can clearly and definitively state to the conservatorship that we are with Britney and agree: we will not support until Britney’s father is off as co-conservator and all her demands be met. I would kill for an official statement FROM FANS of support that they could even cite in court that prove her brand is in danger if Jamie remains. Right now, he’s using the argument / bragging that she’s made coin under his watch. If we can stand united and say “NO.. you won’t get our coin until Britney is Free.” I think it would be a huge blow to this ego argument.

I don't think that's possible. Fans is not an cohesive thing. We are different people with different views. We are just explaining our thoughts. Nobody is obliged to adopt them.

2 minutes ago, Saoru said:

We have court documents from 24 hours ago saying britney refuses to work. 

Britneys team releases this... 

How can any self respecting human support this. Fan or not. I mean seriously 

marge simpson no thanks GIF

Also there's Jamie's comment about her being a racehorse and having to be treated like one. 

Yes, people are free to do what the **** they want to do, but it's like some are fooling themselves thinking it's no biggie and just a coincidence or such. 

2 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

Have you actually got any solid proof that it's the conservatorship behind this? Have you heard of contractual obligations? Bare in mind that it's also an exclusive on Urban Outfitters, so who do you think will be getting the money which, to begin with, isn't going to be a lot? 'Britney the machine will eventually give out' lol. I'm sorry but that's not really the way this works. People think that we're holding the gun here but let's give Britney some credit for actually fighting the conservatorship in court with her lawyers. Streaming her music has little to do with it. 

Britney herself posted a video when 'Glory' went number 1 on the pop chart (I think?) thanking the fans for the immense support. Britney herself has said many times that she's been more involved with the project ARTISTICALLY which is why we've got Mood Ring AND now we will be getting another one. What if this is Britney's way of thanking her fans for the support? I mean, she can't go in the studio now for obvious reasons, why not release something from a project she cared about and was artistically involved? There's always two sides of the coin.

Your paragraphs do not read well. Break up your ideas.

Your comments seem to indicate you don't know what "the machine" means. You said some weird stuff about a gun to her head. 

Glory was already released before she refused to work. This is a new release. Not comparable.

4 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

They didn’t make deals with her. Most likely these deals were made years in advance.

Do people think they just thought of this recently and started a massive production on it? It doesn’t work that way.

She's refused to work for almost two years now, doll... there's your "years in advance" 🙄

• Super Mods
32 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

When the court documents were filed about Britney not attending The Zone, it was acknowledged that she is refusing to engage in business activities. 

That acknowledgement comes from a statement done by Jamie though, so if we're gonna believe him on that, we have to believe everything else he says, just saying

What Sam Ingham did say (allegedly) is that she's not gonna perform as long as her father is still in control of her assets. He also talked on that letter about alternatives to the production team for her next album, and we're talking about late 2019, after the whole #FreeBritney movement started.

Just trying to be fair, and put things as they are, because either side takes whatever argument they want and interpret to validate their point, and I think it's necessary to stay true to the facts in this kind of arguments.

Everyone is gonna do whatever they want at the end of the day. The truth is, we don't know how Britney really feels about her old recordings getting released. To say that not wanting to perform is the same as not wanting to release music, is a false premise however you look at it, EVEN if at the end there's chances she'd prefer not to release anything at all.

So if we do not support the song, or we do support it, let's all do it based in our own values and thoughts, and not assuming or pretending we know what Britney really wants when she hasn't confirmed anything.

And for those questioning why is BH mainpaging threads about the song, well, this has always been a forum about everything Britney related, so don't expect us to ignore something like this. It's even ridiculous if you expect us to ignore this, but here it is the other opinion getting mainpaged too, because of course not all the fans think or feel the same, so everyone is free to speak their mind.

I just hope, that those that are really refraining  from supporting this, have enough willpower to just illegally download the song and stream it offline and also refrain from commenting about it on social media or stuff, because just talking about it, good or bad, will serve as a free promo for others to get to stream it / buy it. Let's remember this year her YouTube channel has had a huge increase in views compared to previous years, despite her being on a hiatus for 2 years almost, and the whole #FreeBritney movement going on, because again, just talking about her, makes other people look up for her content.

• Love 3

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Vote at Exhale's Top 20 Week 8 here

16 minutes ago, Dream Within a Dream said:

What years in advance wtf? The freebritney movement has been going on FOR MORE THAN TWO YEARS

7 minutes ago, PrettyGorl said:

She's refused to work for almost two years now, doll... there's your "years in advance" 🙄

I meant the deals for her songs to be released at UO were made years in advance. It has nothing to do with the movement. It’s business, there’s share holders, that’s who makes the decisions and who matters here. 

There are also deals being made right now that will come out in the years to come. Regardless or not if she’s fighting the good fight, the show must go on. There are 100s of others depending on the “brand”.

Think of it like a film set, if the film is shut down, its the cameramen, sound guys, etc.. that are loosing out.

FYI - I am in full support of the freebritney movement, I just also live in reality

• Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

All the people talking about morale here and yet you're still planning on listening to the song illegally.:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: That's like saying you'll abstain from *** to achieve moral purity but still practicing on your own. :jackk_alien: 

Some proper logic and these keyboard warriors just come up with any excuse in the book to justify their moral righteousness. All of them right now mobilizing to downvote tenor.gif?itemid=17096667:queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 2

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

2 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

All the people talking about morale here and yet you're still planning on listening to the song illegally.:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: That's like saying you'll abstain from *** to achieve moral purity but still practicing on your own. :jackk_alien: 

So you think it's ok to buy it and give money to her label/team etc when she has stated that she is not working as long as the conservatorship remains the same? 

" We don't care what you say Britney. You satisfy our need for music and we are going to help your dad launder money and pay his lawyers to destroy you. "

• Love 3

Stop being obtuse. Some of you guys are disgusting trying to justify it with "she refuses to work but her old recordings dont fit under that umbrella because she didn't specifically say!!@"

So when her team kills her like Michael Jackson they know you awful fans will rush out and buy up her old recordings.  I mean they might as well because you will buy it and that's the only way they'll be making money off this racehorse that won't work any more for them.  Think about the message you are sending. 

And if you think i'm being dramatic Britney herself is scared.  Her entire life since 2008 has been treated like a creepy mafia organization.  People aren't allowed to look at her if she crosses them in a hall. 

MJ was killed. You think with those TMZ threats that it's not possible? 

Well don't worry they'll release so much more for you pigs to feast on when she's dead.  They know you'll buy into it now. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, A.a.A said:

I meant the deals for her songs to be released at UO were made years in advance. It has nothing to do with the movement. It’s business, there’s share holders, that’s who makes the decisions and who matters here. 

There are also deals being made right now that will come out in the years to come. Regardless or not if she’s fighting the good fight, the show must go on. There are 100s of others depending on the “brand”.

Think of it like a film set, if the film is shut down, its the cameramen, sound guys, etc.. that are loosing out.

FYI - I am in full support of the freebritney movement, I just also live in reality

Well Britney’s power and money is being used to take her power and money away from her. 

what else? the Epstein’s r*** island should remain working because otherwise people in the human trafficking industry will go out of work?

******* hell? **** capitalism. 

• Love 3
Just now, Needleney said:

You know what the most funny thing is? That most of you guys screaming to not support this, meanwhile have no idea what you’re talking about or know how this industry works, no idea who actually earning the coints.

:bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

For me it has little difference if the money goes to her dad or somebody from the label. If they put out your work when you are in an official hiatus, i am not buying it.

• Love 1