Maxi, Sam Asghari's friend and "Slumber Party" music video make-up artist, appeared on a podcast today talking about the conservatorship / #FreeBritney

enAC

3 minutes ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

@Slayer what did you think about Maxi saying she will work Again?

Honestly she's performing a lot on her instagram and dancing a lot - I think that shows she misses performing.

I think she's being really stubborn and refusing to work until Jamie is completely out the picture - which is SO clever! As Jamie would argue he has experience with dealing with Britney and her finances/tours when she works. So it's better to work on her career aspect when he's gone and allow that to be dealt with by Bessemer, a professional.

That's my views!

I'd love her to work again, but i'd also support her not working again. I truly believe she loves her fans and misses performing.

• Love 7
15 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Honestly, I can imagine this being real, she's been in it for SO long now, there's definitely the chance she thinks she needs help.

I think more than anything she just needs a life coach and an expert to deal with her finances, she doesn't need a conservatorship.

I completely agree with u. Imagine that everyone around her is pro cship or even If they dont agree with everything, they arent fighting Jamie either. So I bet if she complains, they will tell her she needs it and Jamie is doing his best for her. Imagine how tiring it must be to fight alone against so many people and things when u dont even have ur freedom or money to defend urself the best way u can. They belittle her a lot so I bet the gaslighting must be absurd. I hope she doesnt end up having a stockholm syndrome completely. 

2 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

A LIFE COACH. YES. Been saying this too for a while. A life coach would be everything. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

exactly. doesn't mean she needs to her her civil rights taken and have a cship in place. is simple.

plus, hope she keeps the team to handle her finances. so if anyone from her family wants anything, they have to reach that team and not Britney. and Britney ends up having some peace of mind. 

• Love 1

I truly believe Sam is a good guy and loves Britney and Britney loves him, I believe the haters will look like clowns when she's able to talk and just says good things about him.

Hopefully after this people can give him a break, they don't have to be keen on him or like him necessarily but just calm down with the obsessive constant hate. I'm totally fine with people hating him, but maybe just calm because there are so many worse people out there. Sam gets trashed more than Jamie and Lou :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: I see more aggression against him than I do for the real culprits.

Let's just see what happen.

I'm not trying to argue with anyone, so please do not respond with any negative responses, I just needed to let my thoughts out.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Justney said:

How is Britney not allowed to have friends but Sam is ok? Seriously.  Real question. How? How does that work? Jamie can prevent her from seeing other people but not Sam. Yeah ok.

Sam isnt under a cship. Charlie would fly alone all the time too, I bet hed meet a lot of people when he wasnt with Britney. 

The thing Jamie can do with Sam and others is make them sign a NDA preventing them from talking about Britney to the media and stuff. 

With Maxi saying some things its almost like Sam doesnt fear Jamie that much anymore. I wonder if he really cant throw Sam out anymore now that Jodi is her personal conservator. 

21 minutes ago, Justney said:

How is Britney not allowed to have friends but Sam is ok? Seriously.  Real question. How? How does that work? Jamie can prevent her from seeing other people but not Sam. Yeah ok.

Very easy, a real friend would help her ... Britney has not had contact with her true friend TJ Espinoza since 2008 because her team does not allow it.
She only has access to the people allowed by her team, they decide who is allowed and who is not allowed in her life.
Sam is a person hired by her team, pro conservatorship, and above all an accomplice to a crime and an accomplice of a mental facility entry against the will of a person.
Sam own word "It isn't weakness, it's a sign of absolute strength, people should only be inspired by this, at least I am"
His words once again confirm that he is an accomplice of a crime.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
38 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

A LIFE COACH. YES. Been saying this too for a while. A life coach would be everything. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

She needs a good professional with the right therapy, probably a cognitive-behavioral therapy ... with a lot of support, with good professionals to help and advise her, such as a financial advisor, good lawyers, good doctors, and above all keep her away. bad people and bad influences and also a good nutritionist and people to help her with her stress, people to help her with her insomnia ... everything they had to do in 2008 that they didn't.
In short, being surrounded by good professionals in different areas.

• Love 5
  • Leader
31 minutes ago, LLuvia said:

She needs a good professional with the right therapy, probably a cognitive-behavioral therapy ... with a lot of support, with good professionals to help and advise her, such as a financial advisor, good lawyers, good doctors, and above all keep her away. bad people and bad influences and also a good nutritionist and people to help her with her stress, people to help her with her insomnia ... everything they had to do in 2008 that they didn't.
In short, being surrounded by good professionals in different areas.

💯 

I agree with this, and hopefully in time she won't need to have as many people around her, but in the beginning I think a huge support infrastructure would be awesome. Hell, I'd love to have this to but ya boy is on a budget. 

Also, still would like to add she'd benefit greatly from a life coach as well. 

• Love 2

I didn't want to like Maxi because this felt like another Billy B situation but Maxi is legit confirming most of the things we suspected about why Britney isn't working, what her relationships are like, how her social media is handled, etc. So this feels like it's real to me.

Billy B seemed insane and was basically bullying fans and sharing very little real information for clout. I think Maxi seems genuine. Drag me, idc. He's friends with Sam and this feels like an interview that might have both Sam and Britney's blessing. They could all get in a world of hot water for this (unlike the Billy B situation that revealed nothing) so I just don't think it would be worth the risk if Maxi's answers weren't true or at least mostly true. 

Does anyone remember the tea leaf reading someone posted a while back that walked us through a series of people who would put Britney's truth out there? I want to find that again so we can connect the dots because things have gotten wild since that post. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Britney needs a full time life coach and financial advisor. She’s needed that since day one. In the 12 years she she had civil rights it appears she has been shown nothing on how day to day life works. The system and her father failed her. My fear is if she does in fact get her freedom back that it will be overwhelming for her which is why I wish she would be working with someone already. 

• Like 3

I personally still don't trust Maxi and think it's a controlled opposition situation we have here. A la Billy B. Even though they make opposing statements it's still kind of like giving fans an "insider source" on either end of the spectrum of thought or simply to fix Sam A's image without it coming directly from his mouth. He is an aspiring actor after all and he can't afford the that kind of bad publicity. :rihstare_rihanna_well_stare_staring_fingers_looking_around:

I always ask myself who is this insider making look good. Ok Maxi is making Sam A. Lynne, and Jamie Lynn look good. Got it.

When it comes to Billy B and Maxi- neither one of them is close to Britney herself and both have said questionable things, both have attacked fans with consistency. Maxi more aggressive than Billy. Billy more whiney style. That, to me, is not the attitude of someone who knows the truth. Sam obviously cosigns Maxi's statements because he's always thanking Maxi in IG stories. There have been other people who spoke out and I don't see them arguing back and forth over what's true and what's not calling people d***heads. Maxi's emphasis is always to make Sam A. look good. Also basically saying Sam is the reason Britney is fighting for her rights? Gurl..

Bottom line of my thoughts..

I just can't easily sweep under the rug the fact that this person's only connection to Britney is Sam A. and has said things like "the conservatorship will never go fully, move on".  What does that say about Maxi and her intentions. What she has said was basically no different than speculations fans have made over and over on message boards/social media. I just sense ulterior motives. 

• Love 4
  • Like 2
30 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

Unpopular opinion but I've never really had a problem with Sam and I believe he's quite good for Britney. There I said it :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus::overitkbye_britney_annoyed_leave_leaving_goodbye_blue: 

I don't believe he's on the payroll

Perfect, but Sam's facts say otherwise ...

31 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

I'd love to have this to but ya boy is on a budget. 

Well, we are talking about America ... and therefore I cannot speak but I can say that in order to have good doctors and good psychologists to have a good cognitive-behavioral therapy you don't have to be rich if you have to know how to get good advice and be well informed.
On a personal level, I don't like life coaches because I feel that there is labor intrusion, but each one of them has their beliefs and experiences.
Regarding Britney, she needs real health professionals.