Maxi, Sam Asghari's friend and "Slumber Party" music video make-up artist, appeared on a podcast today talking about the conservatorship / #FreeBritney

enAC

@Bundy @1inamillion @generation glory @LLuvia  @Steel Magnolia  @Jordan Miller

Regarding the terrific possibility of a forced, involuntary termination of pregnancy... I remember reading a story about a mentally ill woman, "Mary Moe", 32 years old at the time, that was ordered by a judge named Christina Harms, former Norfolk Probate in Massachusetts, to interrupt her pregnancy.

Harms insisted Moe have the ******** and then be sterilized against her will, against her religious objections. Moe was said to suffer from schizophrenia and bipolar depression.

According to court documents, Moe had a psychotic breakdown after a previous ******** and “believed people were staring at her and stating that
she killed her baby.” In court, she described herself as “very Catholic,” and told the court she “wouldn’t do that (********)” again; a court-appointed expert said she would not choose another ******** if she were competent to make the decision.

Judge Christina Harms had ruled that “Mary Moe, could be “coaxed, bribed, or even enticed…by ruse” until she was sedated for an ********, which Moe’s parents sought against her will.

In the end, the State dropped the request to force Moe to abort. That was in Feb. 2012.

In the UK, in June 2019, "a British appeals court on Monday reversed a previous ruling that would have forced a mentally disabled woman to abort her child against both her wishes and those of her mother."

Full story from the National Review: U.K. Court Reverses Ruling That Would Have Forced Mentally Disabled Woman to Have an ********

Here's a paper by Rima Kundnani entitled Protecting the Right to Procreate for Mentally Ill Women.

And here's a 75-page court ruling denouncing the forced ********* three women were constrained to suffer. The ruling was issued by U.S. District Judge Rudolph Contreras in Sep. 2016. 

The ruling: https://ecf.dcd.uscourts.gov/cgi-bin/show_public_doc?2001cv2398-345

The judge noted the ******** haunted them in some cases until their dying day and that a forced termination is a deprivation of one's liberty.

Note: "terrific" as in "terrible", its original meaning

• Like 1
On 10/23/2020 at 6:25 AM, Roxxy said:

OMG. Like... I wanna believe him for some reason. He's kinda convincing and he seems like a nice person. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I'm more concerned about, like, how do they physically stop her from having a baby? Physically? Like, how does that, like, happen?

Cause when I think of "physically stop", i imagine like they literally hold her or pull her away from Sam's duck or tie her up or whatever. Like, how does that manifest. 'Physically' stop her? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

An injection last 3 months.  

• Like 2

I don't think I trust this person's intentions  BC Sam's camp seems to be entirely that gross kind of social media influencer vibe, and also I didn't listen to the interview and just read the summary from OP, but I've never thought of the pregnancy angle and it honestly makes sense given how dark the whole case seems to be. Very sad. I hope she gets control over her life. This person seems like another opportunistic vulture around Britney tho :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 5
21 hours ago, frederiickx said:

I really wish we had fought harder when For The Record aired. It was still early on, and they didn't have years of abuse or gaslighting on her yet. I'll always regret that we didn't do more when that aired but I think we all thought it would end soon. I never thought they would take advantage of her like this. If we could see the future..

Watching this movie with hindsight is really really sad!!! I did it recently and damn that "I'm sad" part just v hits different.

• Like 3
On 10/23/2020 at 8:16 PM, Buffybot said:

Everything Maxi knows comes from Sam, so I suspect the guy is desperate for Britney to have his baby... It's his gold ticket for good.

I think Britney still has that dream of having a big family, husband, more kids, a life out of the spotlight... I always felt like she projects her family issues in this fairytale like delusion.

So yeah, I don't think It has to do with her current partner, she Just wants the family she never had. It is sad because If that's the case, she'll never be satisfied...

Oh, I don't think Sam ever liked him for real, but he knew the one who gave the rules was Jamie... 

I don't think Jodi changed anything to be honest. 

The family doesn't want to deal with Britney, the person. They need someone to stay there with her, keep her busy, a distraction and at same time someone loyal to keep her in line (the line they want lol)... If Asghari didn't do a good job, he'd be out by now.

Oof sorry for triple post but this is it this is the analysis lol damn sis :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad: & also explains why I don't trust Maxi or Sam. this made me sad lol. 

• Love 5
On 10/23/2020 at 11:25 AM, Roxxy said:

OMG. Like... I wanna believe him for some reason. He's kinda convincing and he seems like a nice person. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I'm more concerned about, like, how do they physically stop her from having a baby? Physically? Like, how does that, like, happen?

Cause when I think of "physically stop", i imagine like they literally hold her or pull her away from Sam's duck or tie her up or whatever. Like, how does that manifest. 'Physically' stop her? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

I thought about this too. There are contraceptives that you don´t need to take daily/before you have ***.Like an interjection you get for 3 months or a little rod which works for 3 years. You get it to interject into your arm and you don't get your monthly period anymore. When you don´t want/need it anymore or it needs to remote you get a little operation. Or you use a coil. You can´t remove it on your own too. The other question is, does a contraceptive works for Britney since they gave her medication?

57 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

An injection last 3 months.  

Just imagine they forced her to go to the gynecologist and she gets an examination against her will. :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:If this is true, that is way too much. Not just it would be too private But also too awkward. Someone who touches you on your most intimate part. And done things against your will and it is maybe hurtful for you.

We have to get her out of that hell guys. God knows what she has been through all these years and what they done to her.:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Like 2
5 hours ago, Chester said:

Lynn is the typical kind of woman who’s not strong enough to escape and believes if her husband is happy then everything will be fine, except he’s never happy. She’s had her own part in this. Britney’s family was broken from the start, no money, her dad an alcoholic and whatever else, so they exploited Britney’s dream to become a superstar (what kid wouldn’t want that?) because it was their only way out. And the second Britney started to detach herself from them, they went and trapped her. Lynn being as compliant as she always was because she’s never known anything other than what Jamie wants, Jamie gets, he must be right. Looking back, it’s no surprise this happened, as the signs for control issues and immense greed in this family were right there from the start.

Of course.  This is all a parental "family" thing.  Lynne's pathetic character draws attention to Courtney Love's claims as well.

The problem is these idiots forgot they made their daughter so famous at that age and never thought of the consequences.

Yes, media/industry was/is despicable but she needed parental guidance and her stupid parents never gave her the guidance because of their desperation of leaving poverty.

• Like 5
19 hours ago, MysticWomaney said:

What stinks more than physically stopping her having a baby (but I think this has been known for sometime, I believe Charlie wanted to marry her and Jamie said no so he left as he wanted a family which is fair and makes it more said for brit)

BUT she’s nearly 39. She’s got another 6 years at best, to have a baby naturally anyway. 
she’ll be even more unhappy if she ends up never getting that 3rd baby. Now she really hasn’t much time left. As a woman myself, who wants babies, I can’t think of anything worse. 
when you have that maternal instinct that’s what you want. If that’s never made possible for her to have another baby, we’ll... I think we need to advocate baby rights in the free Britney movement ASAP. She needs that baby!

ALL THAT SHE WANTS IS ANOTHER BABY

What I don't understand is why she can't go to the judge and say look, this is what I want more than anything. I am getting older. Is a court really going to stop me before it's too late? This is a malicious and aggressive restraint. 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

What I don't understand is why she can't go to the judge and say look, this is what I want more than anything. I am getting older. Is a court really going to stop me before it's too late? This is a malicious and aggressive restraint. 

Apparently she did. When she went to the court and spoke to the judge in 2019. That lead to the big investigation but we haven’t heard much about. James lawyers kept pushing it back, James then attacked Preston got a restraining order against him and her doctor died suddenly. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Forever22 said:

Apparently she did. When she went to the court and spoke to the judge in 2019. That lead to the big investigation but we haven’t heard much about. James lawyers kept pushing it back, James then attacked Preston got a restraining order against him and her doctor died suddenly. 

Although significant, I forgot about that investigation. This has so many facets it's easy to lose track. I am so curious regarding the findings.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 10/23/2020 at 9:59 PM, Steel Magnolia said:

The social media thing is super interesting.

She provides the images, and they trim and edit them and write the captions to suit their liking?

Which to me, sounds absolutely stupid. Like, she takes pictures but she ultimately doesn't control what goes in there. What he said pretty much confirms my and many people's idea that her feed is a lie that seems to be true cause she provides the visuals but not the core content

• Love 2
  • Like 5
4 hours ago, halfdressed said:

The abuse this has is truly unbelievable. The court is just as shady as the cship itself.

people far worse than Britney have 10 kids and mental problems or even neglect their kids don’t get their rights removed. 

I just can’t believe any person, the judge or anyone, especially her dad, would think this reasonable conditions for someone’s life. It’s not a life and wow. 
to some she may have everything but reality she has nothing. 

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Bigno said:

Which to me, sounds absolutely stupid. Like, she takes pictures but she ultimately doesn't control what goes in there. What he said pretty much confirms my and many people's idea that her feed is a lie that seems to be true cause she provides the visuals but not the core content

I believe Britney's captions are used at times.

Probably just enough to assure her that she does indeed control the content.

However, many of the videos seem as if they are intended to only be posted as still frames. I believe her Team edits the visuals in a way that change their overall tone.

• Like 4
53 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

easy. There is birth control that you only need to get put in once a year and she cant take out.

She cant be forced to have an ********.

Due to the conservatorship, she cannot get pregnant.
In 2002 it was rumored that her father and Larry convinced her to have an ********.

2 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Due to the conservatorship, she cannot get pregnant.
In 2002 it was rumored that her father and Larry convinced her to have an ********.

I know??  I literally wrote how they could easily control that.

She wasnt in a Cship in 2002 so if its true then they CONVINCED her to have an ******** not Forced. If you mean 2012 those rumors were by fans.

57 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

I know??  I literally wrote how they could easily control that.

She wasnt in a Cship in 2002 so if its true then they CONVINCED her to have an ******** not Forced. If you mean 2012 those rumors were by fans.

Britney Spears never confirmed to have had a termination. I remember reading a rumour regarding the time she was with Justin Timberlake, and another rumour regarding the time she was w/ Jason Trawick, but those are just rumours.

And there was that ******** claim made by that fake "Britney" was supposedly on the phone w/ Jason Alexander (that fake "Britney" made all sorts of dubious/nonsensical claims). Britney then denied it all on Twitter by saying: “All you liars, y'all can kiss my lily white southern Louisiana ***!”

Billie Piper once explained how there were fake rumours she was "doing coke or having ********* every other week," and how hard it must have been on her parents. In another interview, she explained how she once went to the hospital to treat an ailment, and tabloids were like: "Oh! She's having an ********."

Unless confirmed, all that is just speculation. That said, if Jamie Spears in particular is opposed to her having any more children, then yeah, they most likely got her the coil fitted (the IUD), which may last anywhere from 5 to 10 years, or got her the Depo-Provera shot, which lasts three months.

The arm patch must be replaced weekly, the birth control pill must be taken daily, and the c****m, if no other method is used, must be worn during intimacy. It is not possible to know for sure what she's on, but they probably got her the coil fitted if they absolutely want to prevent her pregnancy.