Maxi, Sam Asghari's friend and "Slumber Party" music video make-up artist, appeared on a podcast today talking about the conservatorship / #FreeBritney

enAC

6 hours ago, BlCoWa said:

If this is all true wouldn't his friend Sam get in trouble for letting him speak? Or isn't he concerned about it? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

He didnt want to say how they are stopping her from getting pregnant and mentioned once that he couldnt give some details bc of Sam's NDA. But I thought about Jamie suing Maxi and kicking Sam's ***. Unless that now that Jodi is her personal conservator, maybe Jamie cant throw Sam out and thats why he doesnt care about Jamie anymore? 

29 minutes ago, BlCoWa said:

Didn't she once have a 50/50 custody with Kevin? She's been already under c-ship. What difference would it make with another child? I just don't get it :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

She has never legally been able to have physical custody of her children.She had visitors...

One thing is that they have reached a judicial agreement that I doubt very much or perhaps they say it at the press or public level it has also been said that their custody has been reduced to 30% ... but it is legally impossible for a person under a curatorship has physical custody of their children.

• Like 5
4 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

ok so some things dont add up i agree. but i think she is nicer than billy b. she isn't boasting about working with Britney. i like that  

Billy has worked for her, this person has never worked for her, this person has never even talked to her in his life.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, godneyjspears said:

Yes I think because Jamie is no longer conservator of her person he wouldn't have that power but I'm not 100% sure 

That it doesn't depend on Jamie Spears ... that it depends on conservatorship.
Britney cannot be intimate because she is under conservatorship.
Britney cannot marry because she is under conservatorship.
Britney cannot have children because she is under conservatorship.
This is legal because she is under conservatorship.

10 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Some years ago David Lucado said shes a great mother and didnt need a cship. 

I believe they are doing smt to stop her from having more kids, its quite obvious when we think about. Britney wants more kids, she said this since 2008, she wants a daughter, she barely sees her own kids and its not like she had problems with getting pregnant before. Its ******* disgusting what they are doing to her and absurd with how much they already got away with. 

The fact that they're getting away with this **** is dreadful. I do hope that Britney will go after them once she's free :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

14 minutes ago, Bundy said:

He didnt want to say how they are stopping her from getting pregnant and mentioned once that he couldnt give some details bc of Sam's NDA. But I thought about Jamie suing Maxi and kicking Sam's ***. Unless that now that Jodi is her personal conservator, maybe Jamie cant throw Sam out and thats why he doesnt care about Jamie anymore? 

His live left more questions than gave answers. I'm still don't get for sure where Sam stands and what's Jamie's attitude towards him

Regarding the pregnancy questions- Britney would have to come off some meds if she were to become or plan to become pregnant. If she’s on any bipolar meds she would have to come off them completely as they are harmful to the fetus. That’s how they’re controlling that. 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Did Maxi really say that Sam and Jaime don't get along? Sorry but I don't buy that one bit. 

Even if they didn't get along, Jamie is so power hungry he'd remove him and throw a restraining order at him immediately. If he can get rid of Charlie & David the moment they tried to speak up and possibly begin to help Britney, then he as hell will definitely throw a RO to Sam. Jamie is the "I don't give an F who you are.If you and I are gonna clash, I'll get the law involved to silence you" type of guy.

So you're telling me, Maxi, Sam is constantly arguing with Jamie and Jamie ISN'T gonna remove him? But yet he easily removed Charlie and David the moment they clashed? 

Something doesn't add up. 

Charlie left because he knew this would hurt him.
David spoke up after her team and father publicly discredited him (maybe because he tried to help her or did something he didn't like them).
Sam is an accomplice of the entrance against Britney's will, even Sam said that she was an inspiration for doing this, he is an accomplice of all this PR to try to make things go well and there are thousands of articles that say that the good relationship between Jamie and Sam and where they say he's a good influence on her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Yes, thank you for the brave ones that went through the whole thing. Sorry, I can't hear something that i'm sure will damage my brain.

Well, reading your guys summary... He seems to know as much as Billy B, so It didn't surprise me.

He admits barely have had contact with Britney herself, so everything  he is saying: everything Scam Asghari wants the Britney fans to know.

The bit about Scam paying for everything... Hilarious. He couldn't be more obvious about the intentions with this interview.

I think with the pregnancy thing he tried to say If Britney had the opportunity she'd have a new family with her prince charming, the completely generous and kind The Rock wannabe...

If Jamie hated Scam that much he would never ever be with Britney this much. Scam is basically her nanny these days. Jodi started to act more recently... Jamie literally let Scam be the one staying with Britney when she was out of facility, while he was busy... Fishing.

The only thing I kinda believe: Britney doesn't want the complete end of the cship and she's scared of total freedom. This is plausible after all the suppose mental abuse she's been through.

This wasn't an interview about Britney, she isn't the one Maxi cares at all. Hopefully he gets something out of this, only attention from Britney fans can't pay the bills. bill cosby judging you GIF

He did say many times that if it wasnt for the cship, Britney would be married and with a baby by now. Tbh I believe in that, but it doesnt mean that itd be with Sam, she probably wanted more kids when she was with Jason or Charlie. Even people magazine reported that Jason didnt want more kids and was happy with her kids and this was one of the reasons they broke up. But I take that with a grain of salt bc even If Jason wanted more kids, I bet Jamie wouldnt allow it anyway. 

I was thinking about the fact that Jodi is her personal conservator for a year now. I still believe Sam is shady but what if before Sam really didnt like Jamie and only heard what Jamie wanted bc he didnt have a "choice", but now that Jodi is her personal conservator and Jamie doesnt have so much control about her personal life anymore, he doesnt care about Jamie that much? Ii

I don't know why everyone seems so surprised regarding her team forcing her not to have more babies. They basically "own" her body. They can lock her up in a facility, prescribe any pills they like, hell the might even force her to have an ******** or take mandatory contraception. It is very sad,but Britney has nothing. Not even rights on her own body. And the worst part is that they have the ability to do all these horrible things because they are court approved, hence the law is ok with it,no matter how immoral this is.

• Like 6
5 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Did Maxi really say that Sam and Jaime don't get along? Sorry but I don't buy that one bit. 

Even if they didn't get along, Jamie is so power hungry he'd remove him and throw a restraining order at him immediately. If he can get rid of Charlie & David the moment they tried to speak up and possibly begin to help Britney, then he as hell will definitely throw a RO to Sam. Jamie is the "I don't give an F who you are.If you and I are gonna clash, I'll get the law involved to silence you" type of guy.

So you're telling me, Maxi, Sam is constantly arguing with Jamie and Jamie ISN'T gonna remove him? But yet he easily removed Charlie and David the moment they clashed? 

Something doesn't add up. 

He did say Sam and Jamie dont get along and Jamie has put Sam thru hell, but he wouldnt give details bc of Sam's NDA. 

I dont trust in Sam at all, but maybe he only listened to Jamie before bc Jamie was her personal conservator. Jamie doesnt seem a nice guy so I wouldnt be surprised If Sam never liked him. 

And maybe he doesnt care that much about Jamie anymore since Jodi is her personal conservator and maybe is giving Britney more "freedom"? So maybe they dont get along now but since Jodi doesnt have a problem with Sam, Jamie cant throw him out? 

4 hours ago, lili_ballet said:

i legit burst out laughing

I thought the same lol If Britney really thinks that is bc shes under a ******* cship, isolated and without her kids. So maybe Sam makes her laugh and distract her from all the chaos in her life. But I dont believe everything Maxi says anyway :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

30 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

Regarding the pregnancy questions- Britney would have to come off some meds if she were to become or plan to become pregnant. If she’s on any bipolar meds she would have to come off them completely as they are harmful to the fetus. That’s how they’re controlling that. 

That's true! Some ***** for mental health prevent the good development of the fetus BUT this is not yet a form of birth control, because the woman can become pregnant and the baby is born deficient. She would still need contraceptives.

7 hours ago, BlCoWa said:

What does it mean "physicaly stop"? They couldn't sterilize her.

Actually I think they can sterilize Britney. Maybe that’s already happened unbeknownst to even Britney herself & of course the public will never know (nor should we.) Remember Amanda Bynes announced her pregnancy then suddenly her lawyer said she’s not pregnant or no longer pregnant. Was Amanda faking it or she was serious but had to end it for medical reasons or something?

Surely Britney would’ve been pregnant in these 12 years by one of the 3 C’ship bfs or her ex-fiancé IF SHE really had a choice. Either Britney has been involuntarily, unknowingly sterilized (tubal ligation) OR they have her on birth control (various BC options). By law they can force Britney to terminate a pregnancy if it’s believed its in her best interest when it comes to her mental capacity and personal welfare or her and a child. Imagine what a forced termination of pregnancy  would to do her state of mind. 😔 

I know this is a serious and sensitive topic but lbr,  the reality of Britney’s situation is that things like that aren’t in her hands. Anything can be done to Britney under the guise of what’s in her “best interest” as well as what’s in the best interest of The Britney Brand & the best interest of “hybrid business model” known as the conservatorship.

A baby is seen as bad for Britney (numerous reasons like her mental health & avoiding paying out millions to KFed 2.0 aka Sam Asghari) and a baby would definitely be bad for The Britney Brand since we all know she’s talked about having more children for years, preferably a girl, so I mean.. her career stopped for nearly 3 years to give birth to Preston and Jayden. A third baby, especially a daughter would likely make Brit take an even longer hiatus from her career or end it for good. They (her family, Lou Taylor  and Team CON) don’t want that.

The CONservatorship of Britney Spears has always been primarily focused on preserving and profiting off The Britney Brand!!! Making millions of $$ off The Britney Brand is #1. They don’t give AF about Britney- the woman behind the Brand. Look at how Jamie, Lou, Larry, the lawyers & all the other Spearses are now that Britney’s refusing to perform! The goal is to keep the $ coming in at all costs. They won’t let a bf, marriage or a baby Eff that up. Not again.

#FreeBritney

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
37 minutes ago, PZHSB said:

I think that’s the sole reason they don’t want her to get pregnant. If she’s off her meds that means she can’t be controlled. Not to mention giving her what she wants (which is a baby) will give her extra inner strength and confidence that they don’t want otherwise the whole sham will fall apart. They want her to need them or look forward to the day she gets so that they can keep stalling until she reaches 50 and realize her time has past and by then they would have made a comfortable retirement fund over the years.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, One More Time said:

Don’t believe in this guy. 

Agree, he mixes some truth to sound credible like the pregnant thing. He’s friends with Sam and always makes sure to say only good things about Sam, it’s like he’s trying to help Sam more by not having his reputation tarnished due to freebritney. 

he’s a willing participant, if Sam really did cared he would have gotten the “he cheated on me” excuse from Britney. Sam wants a career in this biz more than being Britney’s boyfriend as it seems with what I noticed 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, BlCoWa said:

Didn't she once have a 50/50 custody with Kevin? She's been already under c-ship. What difference would it make with another child? I just don't get it :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

I think before Kevin asked the raise in 2018, when she was seeing her boys more, it must have been an agreement between Jamie and Kevin. Britney would probably only work If she had her boys with her, travelling and stuff and Kevin probably allowed it bc he was earning more money besides his child support each month. Both Kevin and Jamie needed each other. Jamie needed the kids so Britney would do what he wanted her to do and Kevin is always desperate for more money...

Notice that after Kevin got the raise he wanted in 2018, Britney is spending each year less time with her kids. His lawyer even went to court in late 2018 and Britney had the time with her boys reduced probably bc Kevin doesnt need Jamie anymore to get more money, he got a raise!

She never had custody of them during the cship, she just had more visitation time bc Kevin allowed. He has primary custody of the boys, Britney isnt even responsible for herself.