Maxi, Sam Asghari's friend and "Slumber Party" music video make-up artist, appeared on a podcast today talking about the conservatorship / #FreeBritney

enAC

Hopefully, with some changes she’ll eventually feel she doesn’t need this whole thing.

As for keeping her from getting pregnant, the most extreme option would be getting her tubes tied but the more logical option would be forcing her to get an iud like someone else said or sneaking a birth control pill in with whatever other pills they’re feeding her, there’s definitely ways to do it. Not gonna lie though, I’d be a tad disappointed if her only reason for wanting this thing changed is just to get married and pregnant. If it’s the case, I hope the guy is a lifer, cuz I would hope she wouldn’t want another Kevin situation.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

Ok I think this is all the key points he mentioned in the video :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

* Britney has more control over her social media now

*Conservatorship is controlling her ability to have a baby, get married and have friends. He says without the con she would be married with a baby.

*They are physically stopping her from having a baby

*She secretly interacts with fans but Maxi wants fans to realise if someone's telling you they're Britney, then they are definitely not

*She makes her IG posts and a social media team approves them.

*She dosent see her kids as much as she wants to

*The #freebritney movement and the fans supporting her at the rallies makes her happy and feel empowered

*Britney will definitely release new music and perform new live shows and perhaps a new vegas residency

*Britney of course has love for her dad but is now starting to realise he's ruined and taken away a large part of her life

*Maxi says Jamie Lynn and Lynne love Britney the most

*Britney cancelled the domination residency and was planning on continuing at a later date

*He first said he didn't know who Lou Taylor was but later said he did know but he didn't want to talk about her

This is all according to Maxi, believe what you want :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Thank you for posting this!

I believe Maxi, she obviously has a strong link to Britney (Sam being their friend).

Let's not turn this into a Sam thread and just take everything Maxi said with a pinch of salt, you either believe it or not - I choose to believe as it all sounds pretty realistic.

It's sad they've stopped her from having a baby.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, Bundy said:

I didnt watch the whole thing yet, but till now i didnt see anything we havent assumed by now.

He refused to talk about JL or Lou bc he said he doesnt know them and hed only talk about what he knows. He said Jamie is a pile of **** and he put Britney under a cship bc he feared hed lose the cash cow. He said Sam and Jamie dont get along and he has put Sam thru hell. That Britney is now fighting to change the cship, but not to end. He said shes like a person who was kidnapped for 12 years and was fed smt, so she might feel she needs it somehow. He said they always make her feel she needs it, but he thinks in the future after some changes, she will be free. He said its understandable bc she pretty much is isolated in her mansion all these years. He says shes pretty isolated and sees her kids when she can, but she wishes she could see them more. He said she doesnt have friends. That she records her things and sends to some people so they can post, but shes the one choosing now what she wants to be posted. She has a cellphone that she calls Sam. He insists she has interacted with fans using other accounts. She loves her fans. She'll put out new music in the future once Jamie is gone. He said she doesnt have any type of dementia. He said he had only spoke with Britney a couple of times and that her father wouldnt like him being her friend. He insists Britney have said Sam is the best bf she ever had and Sam pays for everything when they do something. 

4 hours ago, godneyjspears said:

Ok I think this is all the key points he mentioned in the video :kiss_britney_blowing_pink_candies:

* Britney has more control over her social media now

*Conservatorship is controlling her ability to have a baby, get married and have friends. He says without the con she would be married with a baby.

*They are physically stopping her from having a baby

*She secretly interacts with fans but Maxi wants fans to realise if someone's telling you they're Britney, then they are definitely not

*She makes her IG posts and a social media team approves them.

*She dosent see her kids as much as she wants to

*The #freebritney movement and the fans supporting her at the rallies makes her happy and feel empowered

*Britney will definitely release new music and perform new live shows and perhaps a new vegas residency

*Britney of course has love for her dad but is now starting to realise he's ruined and taken away a large part of her life

*Maxi says Jamie Lynn and Lynne love Britney the most

*Britney cancelled the domination residency and was planning on continuing at a later date

*He first said he didn't know who Lou Taylor was but later said he did know but he didn't want to talk about her

This is all according to Maxi, believe what you want :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Thanks ❤️❤️

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Roxxy said:

OMG. Like... I wanna believe him for some reason. He's kinda convincing and he seems like a nice person. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I'm more concerned about, like, how do they physically stop her from having a baby? Physically? Like, how does that, like, happen?

Cause when I think of "physically stop", i imagine like they literally hold her or pull her away from Sam's duck or tie her up or whatever. Like, how does that manifest. 'Physically' stop her? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

3 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

How does physically stoping somebody from having a baby work? Did they mess with her reproductive organs? Are they crushing birth control pill into her food? Lawsuits better start flying around once this whole circus is done.

And can somebody tell these people that the people on instagram ARE NOT THE FANS AND FOR SURE ARE NOT WATCHING THESE MAKEUP ARTISTS ON RANDOM PODCASTS

3 hours ago, BlCoWa said:

What does it mean "physicaly stop"? They couldn't sterilize her. I feel awkward to talk about this topic but it's pure cruelty. Not let a woman to have a child, how is it even possible legally? I don't care what kind of mental issues she has, but it's clearly not the type that wouldn't let her to take care of a child of her own, no matter what they are trying to convince everybody all this time. This is a torture and someone getting away with it! How this isn't getting controversy it deserves? She always said she wanted to have big family with many kids. It's Britney ******* Spears! She should have as many kids as she wants!

There is also the possibility of monthly injections with the anti-conception. With the cship of the person, they totally have the power to do that, and they don't have to worry about Britney cheating on a day of pills or preventing her and Sam from staying in the same room 

• Like 3

Britney, being in a conservatorship, cannot get pregnant.
Britney, being in a conservatorship, has no rights, therefore that baby would go to social services or her guardian.
Britney being in a conservatorship should not have boyfriends but her father and especially Larry,they love hiring her boyfriends (while she has been in a conservatorship she has had 4 boyfriends).
Britney being in a conservatorship makes her mentally incapacitated and it is even almost illegal to have ****** relations with her.

There are thousands of articles saying that Sam and her father are very close and that they have an excellent relationship.

and most importantly Sam is an accomplice to lock her up in a mental facility;

Sam's own words when she was locked up against her will in a mental facility:
"It isn't weakness, it's a sign of absolute strength, people should only be inspired by this, at least I am."

No, he only made this post, he made several posts saying what Stronger she was, he even said he was his protector.
He even put out comparative photos of them, while she was locked up against her will in a mental facility.

Of course the lie on Valentine's Day by putting a story pretending they were on a date.

Even this post, which of course was old.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwM3Y22h8I0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

• Love 8
1 hour ago, nanabs said:

There is also the possibility of monthly injections with the anti-conception. With the cship of the person, they totally have the power to do that, and they don't have to worry about Britney cheating on a day of pills or preventing her and Sam from staying in the same room 

That's awful :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, BlCoWa said:

Well that baby would have a father. Why would he go to social services, especially a guardian?

Social services must make a sociological/psychological report to the father and if eligible, custody would go to the father.
But being in a conservatorship, that person cannot have children, that is, an ******** would be performed or that custody of the child would go to social services or to her guardian.

and the mother or person who is in conservatorship would never have custody of that baby.

5 hours ago, Roxxy said:

OMG. Like... I wanna believe him for some reason. He's kinda convincing and he seems like a nice person. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

I'm more concerned about, like, how do they physically stop her from having a baby? Physically? Like, how does that, like, happen?

Cause when I think of "physically stop", i imagine like they literally hold her or pull her away from Sam's duck or tie her up or whatever. Like, how does that manifest. 'Physically' stop her? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

It could mean forcing her to get the coil in her arm as contraception or something. Physically stopping her from having her period and stuff 

• Like 1

It's sounds plausible, but also, we've been speculating about this stuff for a while. They didn't say anything new. (I'm not sure about Maxi's pronouns) 

Sadly, the baby thing sounds true. She always said she wants more kids but she hasn't stopped working since 2008. Remember when she was spending more time with her niece? they were so cute together

• Like 2
4 hours ago, nerdygeekgrl said:

Did Maxi really say that Sam and Jaime don't get along? Sorry but I don't buy that one bit. 

Even if they didn't get along, Jamie is so power hungry he'd remove him and throw a restraining order at him immediately. If he can get rid of Charlie & David the moment they tried to speak up and possibly begin to help Britney, then he as hell will definitely throw a RO to Sam. Jamie is the "I don't give an F who you are.If you and I are gonna clash, I'll get the law involved to silence you" type of guy.

So you're telling me, Maxi, Sam is constantly arguing with Jamie and Jamie ISN'T gonna remove him? But yet he easily removed Charlie and David the moment they clashed? 

Something doesn't add up. 

If Jamie Lynn still that close with her father, which I think she is, she'd feel bad to support her boyfriend's sister "the enemy", right? She's a daddy's girl.

Yet she liked some of Scam posts recently, actually she liked more on his social media than Britney ever did. 

The family clearly supports Scam, that's one big red flag. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, LLuvia said:

Social services must make a sociological/psychological report to the father and if eligible, custody would go to the father.
But being in a conservatorship, that person cannot have children, that is, an ******** would be performed or that custody of the child would go to social services or to her guardian.

and the mother or person who is in conservatorship would never have custody of that baby.

Didn't she once have a 50/50 custody with Kevin? She's been already under c-ship. What difference would it make with another child? I just don't get it :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

6 hours ago, ♔ monalisaney ♚ said:

How does physically stoping somebody from having a baby work? Did they mess with her reproductive organs? Are they crushing birth control pill into her food? Lawsuits better start flying around once this whole circus is done.

And can somebody tell these people that the people on instagram ARE NOT THE FANS AND FOR SURE ARE NOT WATCHING THESE MAKEUP ARTISTS ON RANDOM PODCASTS

I thought about both IUD and birth control shots. This way she wouldnt have a choice by taking pills everyday.

I believe that they stop her from having kids somehow. Since 2008 she has been saying she wants more kids, that she wants a daughter and she barely sees her kids. I guess the reason why 12 years later she never had another baby is bc they are stopping her from getting pregnant. 

This seems so ****ed up, imagine if she gets out of this mess and sue these people for this as well. 

6 hours ago, BlCoWa said:

What does it mean "physicaly stop"? They couldn't sterilize her. I feel awkward to talk about this topic but it's pure cruelty. Not let a woman to have a child, how is it even possible legally? I don't care what kind of mental issues she has, but it's clearly not the type that wouldn't let her to take care of a child of her own, no matter what they are trying to convince everybody all this time. This is a torture and someone getting away with it! How this isn't getting controversy it deserves? She always said she wanted to have big family with many kids. It's Britney ******* Spears! She should have as many kids as she wants!

Some years ago David Lucado said shes a great mother and didnt need a cship. 

I believe they are doing smt to stop her from having more kids, its quite obvious when we think about. Britney wants more kids, she said this since 2008, she wants a daughter, she barely sees her own kids and its not like she had problems with getting pregnant before. Its ******* disgusting what they are doing to her and absurd with how much they already got away with.