Maxi, Sam Asghari's friend and "Slumber Party" music video make-up artist, appeared on a podcast today talking about the conservatorship / #FreeBritney

enAC

6 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Everything Maxi knows comes from Sam, so I suspect the guy is desperate for Britney to have his baby... It's his gold ticket for good.

I think Britney still has that dream of having a big family, husband, more kids, a life out of the spotlight... I always felt like she projects her family issues in this fairytale like delusion.

So yeah, I don't think It has to do with her current partner, she Just wants the family she never had. It is sad because If that's the case, she'll never be satisfied...

Oh, I don't think Sam ever liked him for real, but he knew the one who gave the rules was Jamie... 

I don't think Jodi changed anything to be honest. 

The family doesn't want to deal with Britney, the person. They need someone to stay there with her, keep her busy, a distraction and at same time someone loyal to keep her in line (the line they want lol)... If Asghari didn't do a good job, he'd be out by now.

Tbh it was weird how much emphasis he put on the baby thing, he brought it up like 15 times during the interview, im not even kidding. Everything he talked about Sam was praise, like the best thing that ever happened to her. I mean, give me a ******* break. Yeah, Britneys life is a ******* mess and her family is ****ty, so its not hard to be better than her family, u know or I mean, at least less bad. Even tho Maxi defended Britney, it was almost like shes the lucky one :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: 

Sadly I do agree with u. She had a ****ty childhood bc of her fathers drinking problem and abusive behavior and her mother being submissive, so its like she always wanted for her life what she couldnt have as a kid: a stable home. This is also about her messy relationship with Jamie. Her relationships with men were always ****ed up bc of him. I believe shes a kind and nice person, but complicated bc of her issues she never really dealt with. Remember what Lynne said about the pastor on her book? In the end she should have done therapy. I mean, her dad is trashy, its not like it only depends on her to mend their broken relationship. So she has to deal with the pain to try to heal and move on. Of course now she cant, but I hope in the future she gets free from them and someone good will talk to her about therapy. 

its quite sad bc Britney has to work on herself first. She cant expect anyone to be perfect or change bc she needs it. Kevin is a ******* ****, but the signs were all there. Even If he didnt tell her right away about Shar being pregnant, she still knew about him having a 2 years old daughter. She knew he wasnt providing for his daughter or helping his ex gf. He showed zero responsabilities or maturity when he left with Britney to Europe. How could she expect hed be a great husband and father to her kids If he wasnt being to his daughter? Even more having her money to flash? 

Do u think nothing has changed? So u think the only reason Britney wants Jodi to remain is just bc shes not an ******* to her like Jamie? 

Its so true they dont ******* care about her bc they all live far away from her and act like "****, life has to go on" at the same time Britney would die without the cship. They barely visit her, they just want to control her. They prefer dealing with her money. A money they act its theirs actually. 

tbh this strory is quite confusing bc wouldnt Jamie kick Sam's *** knowing his friend is talking **** about him? If shes talking **** about Jamie on the internet is bc 1)Sam doesnt care or 2) Sam doesnt like Jamie. So thats the part I keep thinking about. Why is Jamie letting Sam's friend to talk **** about him? And if Sam is letting is bc he doesnt fear Jamie anymore? But then the praises about JL and Lynne were also weird. Do these people think Jamie is really getting the boot? 

42 minutes ago, frederiickx said:

I really wish we had fought harder when For The Record aired. It was still early on, and they didn't have years of abuse or gaslighting on her yet. I'll always regret that we didn't do more when that aired but I think we all thought it would end soon. I never thought they would take advantage of her like this. If we could see the future..

It was still temporary, right? I thought she would be out in the following months and then they kept stalling and it was made permanent. Back then no one thought Jamie was that bad, I didnt even know he trashed her to the media the year before. If only we knew... I would never imagine they would do this to their relative. Bc tbh in end even tho Lou seems a wacko, Jamie is her ******* father. Him and her family being accomplice to Jamie are worst than Lou, Andrew, Jodi, Sam that can be horrible human beings, but cant simply not care about her on a personal level bc they dont know her like her family do. 

On 10/23/2020 at 10:00 AM, enAC said:

*The #freebritney movement and the fans supporting her at the rallies makes her happy and feel empowered

I know it does not really suit Britney's personality but,

I genuinely wish she celebrates her freedom with the fans in a huge event or sequence of events.

Dancing like crazy, with her boys there, lots of joyful screams, making statements about other people who are in captivity (like what Paris does nowadays).

I can't be the only one who dreams about this nearly everyday right? :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

What stinks more than physically stopping her having a baby (but I think this has been known for sometime, I believe Charlie wanted to marry her and Jamie said no so he left as he wanted a family which is fair and makes it more said for brit)

BUT she’s nearly 39. She’s got another 6 years at best, to have a baby naturally anyway. 
she’ll be even more unhappy if she ends up never getting that 3rd baby. Now she really hasn’t much time left. As a woman myself, who wants babies, I can’t think of anything worse. 
when you have that maternal instinct that’s what you want. If that’s never made possible for her to have another baby, we’ll... I think we need to advocate baby rights in the free Britney movement ASAP. She needs that baby!

ALL THAT SHE WANTS IS ANOTHER BABY

• Love 8

It’s always good to have people pull more attention to free Britney but I would be lying if I said I’m not tired of everybody talking except the one who’s actually been held hostage for the past 12 years. Everybody’s just talking away right above her head. And she can’t confirm nor deny any of the things being said. Everybody’s got some sort of opinion what’s right for her, even fans, and she can’t say a single thing. I’m just wondering when the floodgates will open once she’s allowed to talk. Being silenced for 12 years can’t feel like anything but straight suffocation.

• Love 4
  • Like 5

Okay I'm kind of surprised but then, not surprised.

First of all, I don't want to shout out this person but somebody on here told that they did a tarot reading to tell if the girl is right and went out that she is.

Girl... I do believe in astrology but you can take this wrong and misunderstand things. Or just do it wrong.

There was another reading or something, coming from a sweet person I don't remember, but it said that the Spears family is going to collapse after the c-ship ends. And I believe that. There's so much corruption here, I just don't see it holding together. It would be better for all of them to separate and maybe after some years they will understand things, I mean I hope so, because I believe in people changing for good even though you have to be a monster to put a young, healthy person in a c-ship... Well.

It's strange cause she's not Britney's friend, but her boyfriend's friend. Some things she says might be true, but some might not. We have reasons not to believe Sam. And not to believe HIS friend.

• Like 6
5 hours ago, Bundy said:

her mother being submissive, so its like she always wanted for her life what she couldnt have as a kid: a stable home.

Her mother should have left that house and protect her children and give them a safe life, but she did not. That is a serious problem, mothers who do not leave an abusive home.

5 hours ago, Bundy said:

its quite sad bc Britney has to work on herself first.

and she was about to do it but then Larry came along and wanted a boyfriend to keep her busy and hired Teresa to introduce her to Kevin.
I imagine the life so good and safe that she had had and she would have fired Larry, take her time, think about herself, and have a new partner or even get back with Justin.

5 hours ago, Bundy said:

He showed zero responsabilities or maturity when he left with Britney to Europe. How could she expect hed be a great husband and father to her kids If he wasnt being to his daughter? Even more having her money to flash? 

If they misbehave with their ex-partners, they are going to misbehave you.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, LLuvia said:

Her mother should have left that house and protect her children and give them a safe life, but she did not. That is a serious problem, mothers who do not leave an abusive home.

and she was about to do it but then Larry came along and wanted a boyfriend to keep her busy and hired Teresa to introduce her to Kevin.
I imagine the life so good and safe that she had had and she would have fired Larry, take her time, think about herself, and have a new partner or even get back with Justin.

If they misbehave with their ex-partners, they are going to misbehave you.

That was what Christina Aguilera's mom did for her and her sister. But Lynne has always been weak and never was strong to cut ties with Jamie. She is also to blame for what happened to Britney. 

I dont know if I believe Kevin was Larry's plan tbh even tho I think Larry is a snake. And I dont think by 2004 JT would get back with Britney again. I think Britney didnt want to have anything to do with him anymore when she fired Johnny in 2003 too. And in 2004 Justin was dating Cameron. I wish she got the part on the Notebook bc she would have probably dated Ryan instead of Ktrash. He dated 3 women who were in films with him, including Rachel McAdams. And it seems like he had a crush on Britney when he was little. He was sweet talking about the test he did with her for the movie.

I completely agree with what u said about Kevin doing to Britney what he did to Shar. And I dont know if I believe hes happily in love with his wife either. After getting the custody of the boys, I think he wanted a gf to help him out with the kids 24/7, then he had more kids, got "old" and doesnt have Britneys fortune like he did in the past to club and flash as he pleases. I dont think he just got mature and thats it.

1 hour ago, Bundy said:

That was what Christina Aguilera's mom did for her and her sister. But Lynne has always been weak and never was strong to cut ties with Jamie. She is also to blame for what happened to Britney. 

I dont know if I believe Kevin was Larry's plan tbh even tho I think Larry is a snake. And I dont think by 2004 JT would get back with Britney again. I think Britney didnt want to have anything to do with him anymore when she fired Johnny in 2003 too. And in 2004 Justin was dating Cameron. I wish she got the part on the Notebook bc she would have probably dated Ryan instead of Ktrash. He dated 3 women who were in films with him, including Rachel McAdams. And it seems like he had a crush on Britney when he was little. He was sweet talking about the test he did with her for the movie.

I completely agree with what u said about Kevin doing to Britney what he did to Shar. And I dont know if I believe hes happily in love with his wife either. After getting the custody of the boys, I think he wanted a gf to help him out with the kids 24/7, then he had more kids, got "old" and doesnt have Britneys fortune like he did in the past to club and flash as he pleases. I dont think he just got mature and thats it.

That is,Christina's mother thought of her and the well-being of her daughters.

Larry hired Kevin, actually is the first boyfriend hired but he didn't want this to be serious and unless they got married, he just wanted it to be entertainment to keep her busy and by the headlines.

I mean an assumption that she met someone new in her life or went back to her old partner in this case Justin but she should have taken time for herself and to compose herself.

She had to have breathed, think about herself, love herself, stay away from bad company, not accept the emotional blackmail of her family and above all fire Larry and even start her own record label, and go live in New York. and start a new life.

Justin wanted to go back with her until Britney's second pregnant (this in intimacy and here the reason for Britney's poem).

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Unfortunately this crossed my mind, too. When Maxi said she was physically stopped from having a baby. If this happened, that would be beyond disgusting, unfathomable, just extremely disturbing. I hope to god this isn't what Maxi is implying. 

In her day there was a rumor that her father and Larry convinced her to have an ******** and this was in 2002. (Don't be surprised if this rumor asserts itself over time.)
Now, due to conservatorship, she cannot get pregnant.

11 hours ago, Bundy said:

Tbh it was weird how much emphasis he put on the baby thing, he brought it up like 15 times during the interview, im not even kidding. Everything he talked about Sam was praise, like the best thing that ever happened to her. I mean, give me a ******* break. Yeah, Britneys life is a ******* mess and her family is ****ty, so its not hard to be better than her family, u know or I mean, at least less bad. Even tho Maxi defended Britney, it was almost like shes the lucky one :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad: 

Sadly I do agree with u. She had a ****ty childhood bc of her fathers drinking problem and abusive behavior and her mother being submissive, so its like she always wanted for her life what she couldnt have as a kid: a stable home. This is also about her messy relationship with Jamie. Her relationships with men were always ****ed up bc of him. I believe shes a kind and nice person, but complicated bc of her issues she never really dealt with. Remember what Lynne said about the pastor on her book? In the end she should have done therapy. I mean, her dad is trashy, its not like it only depends on her to mend their broken relationship. So she has to deal with the pain to try to heal and move on. Of course now she cant, but I hope in the future she gets free from them and someone good will talk to her about therapy. 

its quite sad bc Britney has to work on herself first. She cant expect anyone to be perfect or change bc she needs it. Kevin is a ******* ****, but the signs were all there. Even If he didnt tell her right away about Shar being pregnant, she still knew about him having a 2 years old daughter. She knew he wasnt providing for his daughter or helping his ex gf. He showed zero responsabilities or maturity when he left with Britney to Europe. How could she expect hed be a great husband and father to her kids If he wasnt being to his daughter? Even more having her money to flash? 

Do u think nothing has changed? So u think the only reason Britney wants Jodi to remain is just bc shes not an ******* to her like Jamie? 

Its so true they dont ******* care about her bc they all live far away from her and act like "****, life has to go on" at the same time Britney would die without the cship. They barely visit her, they just want to control her. They prefer dealing with her money. A money they act its theirs actually. 

tbh this strory is quite confusing bc wouldnt Jamie kick Sam's *** knowing his friend is talking **** about him? If shes talking **** about Jamie on the internet is bc 1)Sam doesnt care or 2) Sam doesnt like Jamie. So thats the part I keep thinking about. Why is Jamie letting Sam's friend to talk **** about him? And if Sam is letting is bc he doesnt fear Jamie anymore? But then the praises about JL and Lynne were also weird. Do these people think Jamie is really getting the boot? 

Hmmm as I suspected It, this interview was Maxi selling the idea of Sam being this perfect boyfriend, after the live incident backlash + tik Tok showing his handler skills. The fact they're trying so hard is very suspicious, it's like when you need to make people believe in a lie, you need to work hard to convince.

Maybe Britney right now thinks her father is the only problem she has to deal, but I still don't understand certain things and I hope the next hearing gives us some answers.

I think the ones openly talking bad about Jamie seems like: hey, let's put ALL the blaming on him, people already thinks he is the "Joe Jackson" father like anyway, let's save ourselves. The family and Sam wants to stay away from his image at least in public, Jamie has this "villain" role and will have to be "sacrificed" (retire him, basically).

I think they all are ok with Jodi, they don't want to worry about Britney the person, or even have to deal with her daily problems... And Sam's there to keep an eye on her. Jamie's probably couldn't give a **** If his daughter is mentally ok or not, he wants to control the brand, the money... 

The thing is... They can't in fight public against the cship and the movement anymore, it got way too big to handle. Jamie is the only one, he's already doomed. Bryan tried to justify the cship and was dragged (remember the brief convo Bryan girlfriend showed live between him and Lynne? They were not that happy with Free Britney movement), JL also tried to say that's not our business, It didn't work either.

Sam was all about respect his girlfriend privacy and now he literally asks someone else to give private informations about Britney.

They all had to change strategies. The desperation is real.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
12 hours ago, frederiickx said:

I really wish we had fought harder when For The Record aired. It was still early on, and they didn't have years of abuse or gaslighting on her yet. I'll always regret that we didn't do more when that aired but I think we all thought it would end soon. I never thought they would take advantage of her like this. If we could see the future..

When FTR aired I thought Britney was just trying to do wrong things when she said how awful and trapped she felt. I thought she wanted to destroy herself.

Her team gaslighted us all, we focused way too much on Lufti to see what was happening.

And yes, I think they totally (hate this word but) brainwashed Britney completely. Put a lot of fear to make her the way they want, only trust them, working without questioning...

Amanda bynes after years still talks badly about her c-ship and people don't take her seriously, how suffocating this can be...

• Like 3

Lynn is the typical kind of woman who’s not strong enough to escape and believes if her husband is happy then everything will be fine, except he’s never happy. She’s had her own part in this. Britney’s family was broken from the start, no money, her dad an alcoholic and whatever else, so they exploited Britney’s dream to become a superstar (what kid wouldn’t want that?) because it was their only way out. And the second Britney started to detach herself from them, they went and trapped her. Lynn being as compliant as she always was because she’s never known anything other than what Jamie wants, Jamie gets, he must be right. Looking back, it’s no surprise this happened, as the signs for control issues and immense greed in this family were right there from the start.

• Like 6
7 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Unfortunately this crossed my mind, too. When Maxi said she was physically stopped from having a baby. If this happened, that would be beyond disgusting, unfathomable, just extremely disturbing. I hope to god this isn't what Maxi is implying. 

Ugh agreed, these kind of rumors sicken me and if Maxi does not have proof of this, it's extremely sickening for her to even imply as such. This is why I have issues with people who only knew Britney on a surface level at one time making allegations like this. If you have proof, share it and let the court know. If not, you're just exploiting someone to garner more attention for yourself, which is pretty pathetic. 

• Like 6
10 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Can you imagine the psychological toll that might take if it were to ever have happened?

I try not to let my mind go there.

• Like 1