Win! Judge approves Britney Spears' request to hire her own litigation counsel amidst conservatorship battle

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Her freedom is more important than anything, but I agree that she should sue the **** out of every one who caused her pain and/or agreed with Jamies **** for all these years. Im sorry if Britney is a nice person and would probably forgive them no matter what, but they deserve to pay. I think shed be sad seeing her dad going to jail, but shes probably gaslighted af, maybe even in a stockholm syndrome by now, maybe not even knowing she has been abused a lot in many ways. They are a dysfunctional ****ed up family with distorted minds used with Jamies abuse forever. I bet they caused her way more harm than good all her life and she would be better without them. 

I think more than anything Britney needs to be set up for success. She needs to learn certain things that have not been taught to her. Cher said it best when she said why would her handlers, lawyers, etc want her to get better? They were never going to let her out of the conservatorship. If it were up to me, Jamie, Larry Rudolph, Lou Taylor, Andrew Wallet, etc etc would all be behind bars. More than anything I hope she gets her 600+ million dollars back.

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Her freedom is more important than anything, but I agree that she should sue the **** out of every one who caused her pain and/or agreed with Jamies **** for all these years. Im sorry if Britney is a nice person and would probably forgive them no matter what, but they deserve to pay. I think shed be sad seeing her dad going to jail, but shes probably gaslighted af, maybe even in a stockholm syndrome by now, maybe not even knowing she has been abused a lot in many ways. They are a dysfunctional ****ed up family with distorted minds used with Jamies abuse forever. I bet they caused her way more harm than good all her life and she would be better without them. 

Exactly and totally THIS. It wouldn't surprised me if her doctors and psychiatrists are also corrupted and contributed to the gaslighting and continued decimation of Britney's adult self.

I mean we love her but something is definitely WRONG with her. This is NOT the same rebellious yet compliant, adult Britney we saw during the first three years of the conservatorship...

If they enslaved and broke her they should pay!

annalise keating GIFs - Primo GIF - Latest Animated GIFs

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, AllEyesOnUs***** said:

Finally some good news! And honestly, I believe that pic she posted of her smiling is related to this and y'all can call me delusional if you want :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

You're cute, but delusional. Those posts are scheduled in advance. And as we have discussed, she can't access her instagram herself.

• Like 9
29 minutes ago, Intheblue said:

Ultimately I see them officially setting out of court. Jamie and Lou should let go so no criminal crimes come up. They’re better off just cutting their losses and having Britney agree to some retainer fee . I’m sure she can guarantee her dad 500,000 a year and just call it a day 

let's not forget that by the end of the year, Britney lawyer had objected the financial reports. so something dirty happened and he's coming for Jamie's ***. :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 5

well it all sounds good. hopefully it isnt 'too good to be true'. if whats been reported is true about Jamie being 'worried' about Britney gaining too much control is true, it just proves what we have all thought about him all along, the only thing Jamie gives a s*** about is the big paycheck he gets every month and he doesnt give two hoots about Britney.