Win! Judge approves Britney Spears' request to hire her own litigation counsel amidst conservatorship battle

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

Milestone! First time in 12 years! 

Her dad’s side will down play this. But this will continue to be wins for Britney. He will eventually step down or be kicked off. She doesn’t want him there. He could have been a better father and not just a control freak. But here we are. 

• Love 8
25 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

I take back anything negative I ever said about Judge Penny. 

This is genuinely the most momentous day for Britney since she was put in a c-ship. 

I pray this eventually results in good results for Britney and in turn - good results for us. 

Ingham has redeemed himself and Britney should be feeling good right about now, but still a long journey ahead. Let's not pretend the war is won guys, only the first battle. 

Removing her toxic father and his minions is a good start. I hope going forward the courts continue to hear her wishes and treat her with dignity. 

• Love 3

So sad it took over 12 years for this to finally happen, everyone turned a blind eye when they saw her sad or crying for help.. no one cared they just saw a money machine and took Advantage of her and used her kids against her.. But in the end it’s never to late just sad that this whole situation has Caused her more damage and will never be the same Britney... hopefully there is some Justice and they hold her father and anyone who was involved hold accountable for what they did all those years they robbed her took advantage of her and everyone around her did nothing, it was all about the money and the “Britney brand” never about Britney the person. But Karma is a ***** :O 

• Love 4
  • Like 4