Win! Judge approves Britney Spears' request to hire her own litigation counsel amidst conservatorship battle

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

So happy for Britney today! :) but omfg so furious after the thread from the Gram Girls, Jamie is so fkd up I can’t believe it, attempting to go behind their backs to Bessemer?! Shouldn’t he face consequences for that? What a truly despicable and evil man, just when I thought they can’t stoop any lower. Why do the courts allow this obvious psychopath the power he has? He is the mentally unstable one. That’s most likely how he’s done things during the entire c-ship, tried to manipulate/bribe ppl to do whatever he wants, with Britney’s money. What a sorry excuse this scumbag is. I wish the gram girls would do us a big update ep.

• Love 4

guys as happy as I am for her is nobody scared of what will happen after this?? like Jamie has reached a new LOW going behind their back and contacting Bessemer can you imagine what will happen if Britney wins? he’s so desperate he’d do ANYTHING at this point so i’m really worried about what will happen when she finally achieves her “freedom” 

• Love 2

Ingham said in court they feel threatened. They should. If they couldn’t handle Ingham turning his attention to them. They won’t handle this well at all. Lou is shaking in her boots over the new firm going through the report she filled. They are gonna red flag everything. 

That’s karma. 

• Love 3
  • Like 4
29 minutes ago, reputation said:

guys as happy as I am for her is nobody scared of what will happen after this?? like Jamie has reached a new LOW going behind their back and contacting Bessemer can you imagine what will happen if Britney wins? he’s so desperate he’d do ANYTHING at this point so i’m really worried about what will happen when she finally achieves her “freedom” 

We have been secretly and publicly scared since April of 2019 lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
34 minutes ago, reputation said:

Everything about the situation is scary tbh, and I hate how there doesn’t seem to be anyone we can truly trust to be on Britney’s side for her well being. Not to bring up trashing Sam but I wouldn’t trust him, not sure on Lynne she’s been happy enough being silent/complicit all these yrs and the less said on Jamie Lynne the better, on the fence with Bryan. Jamie has been allowed so much power over the yrs he’ll do anything to keep it, the courts have a lot to answer for and it is scary, we just have to keep hoping for the best I guess.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

Everything about the situation is scary tbh, and I hate how there doesn’t seem to be anyone we can truly trust to be on Britney’s side for her well being. Not to bring up trashing Sam but I wouldn’t trust him, not sure on Lynne she’s been happy enough being silent/complicit all these yrs and the less said on Jamie Lynne the better, on the fence with Bryan. Jamie has been allowed so much power over the yrs he’ll do anything to keep it, the courts have a lot to answer for and it is scary, we just have to keep hoping for the best I guess.

The Good thing about this is all eyes are on Britney so i'm sure they wouldn't dare to hurt her in any way. Beside what they done this past 12 years.

• Love 1

:letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

I still believe that this is a huge step in the right direction (aka the end of the conservatorship). And finally some good news after so many delays! And it made me so happy to read how "confused" Jamie's lawyers were during the hearing. They are losing control and they don't like that at all. 

And I'm still curious abou what happened behind the scenes last year. I mean, why is Ingham finally helping Britney? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse::mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, maquisl said:

:letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn::letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

I still believe that this is a huge step in the right direction (aka the end of the conservatorship). And finally some good news after so many delays! And it made me so happy to read how "confused" Jamie's lawyers were during the hearing. They are losing control and they don't like that at all. 

And I'm still curious abou what happened behind the scenes last year. I mean, why is Ingham finally helping Britney? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse::mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

He knows Jamie will loose this battle so he has more interests to be by Britney's side. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Louis_j said:

He knows Jamie will loose this battle so he has more interests to be by Britney's side. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Maybe. However, the optimist in me thinks that Ingham was by Britney's side the whole time but never did anything because Britney was either content or was unaware of the options she could pursue. (Whether her court-appointed attorney should have made these options known and how he could have made them known is a whole different topic). However, Ingham has acknowledged that Britney is aware of the #freebritney campaign and appreciates it (I forget whether this was in an official court pleading or not but if so, the statement was made with a certification that it was not perjury) so I'm hoping that she is finally aware of what can be done to at least ease the restrictions or make more independent decisions and asked Ingham to assist her, which as her court-appointed attorney he is obligated to do. 

• Like 6