Win! Judge approves Britney Spears' request to hire her own litigation counsel amidst conservatorship battle

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

34 minutes ago, UnyewsualYew said:

When this is all blown up in court about the obvious corruption that's taken place - I really think a few people will be facing jail time. I don't think Britney just wants to be free, she wants justice too and too flipping right!:katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Unfortunately, this case will never see true justice imo.

36 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

Haha thank you, darling! I have missed you as well. Don't know if this will be a regular occurrence for me. I think I'll just pop in whenever big news is popping. I love seeing you explain and piece together what truly is going on behind the scenes. You have a very keen eye for detail and I find we were often on the same wavelength. 

I have to say I felt a little vindicated that the reason I left was because certain people here (no shade, honestly.) were defending Billy B and saying I should handle him with kid gloves...and then he continued to **** on BreatheHeavy on a daily basis to the point that everyone is now calling him out on his lies, which is what I was doing in the first place. My intuition never lies.

Ure very welcome! Ure so sweet :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I hope u really get back then, u always made here better! I always liked ur posts bc u say things explaining why u think this or that, ure always reasonable and dont state things as facts If u dont know for sure too. I know some people might think we are negative or whatever, but its so hard to be positive and trust people around her blindly when they showed themselves being shady quite a lot in the past. Its not our fault they lied a lot and continue trying to lie till now. Yeah, I felt we agreed on a lot of things, thats really cool when it happens on a forum and people can have healthy discussions even when they dont agree about everything, and thats fine too. 

I only saw the thread were u said u would leave after it happened and I agreed so much with what u said. I didnt remember it was bc of Billy tho, I thought it was bc u shaded Lou or Jamie, like they always deserve as well. Its really ironic that not long after u left, Billy continued his messy shades towards us, exhale and Jordan and everyone could see u were right all along.

I dont know why we should/have to be nice with people that arent being nice towards others in the first place. If someone can be superior and ignore trolls, thats cool, but not everyone has to react the same way. Thats not how it works. 

8 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

She definitely should. I have said this before and I will say it again: Lou Taylor is a less murderous of the woman who shot Selena (Yolanda.) Everyone should learn about Selena's story, about how this woman forced her way into their lives and became President of Selena's fan club while stealing and funneling her money. When Selena went to confront this woman she ended up being ********. I really hope Britney has all kinds of protections put in place. Lou M. Taylor is hopefully about to lose everything.

Specially now that Lou is finally seeing her time using Britney's money is over. That kind of persons are capaable of everything.

Also, I'm happy to see you back.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, CripplerCrossface said:

Specially now that Lou is finally seeing her using Britney's money is over. That kind of persons are capaable of everything.

Also, I'm happy to see you back.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: Happy to see you as well! And yes, strongly agree. I feel like both for her and Jamie their worlds might be crashing around them soon. But then again maybe they will try to fly under the radar because I am sure they know thousands of people are watching their every move. If at the very least Tristar is shut down for good, and Jamie is left with not a single dollar to his name, I will rejoice to the heavens. All the focus now should be on #wheresthe600million

• Love 6
Just now, Hungry Hun said:

My heart is so full of joy right now that I dont know enough words in english to express exactly how I feel :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

Britney I love you, we love you. You were, still is and forever will be an essencial part of my life. 

Here to many victories still to come!

9CSWeNf.gif

ahhhh :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1