Win! Judge approves Britney Spears' request to hire her own litigation counsel amidst conservatorship battle

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

9 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Ure very welcome! Ure so sweet :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I hope u really get back then, u always made here better! I always liked ur posts bc u say things explaining why u think this or that, ure always reasonable and dont state things as facts If u dont know for sure too. I know some people might think we are negative or whatever, but its so hard to be positive and trust people around her blindly when they showed themselves being shady quite a lot in the past. Its not our fault they lied a lot and continue trying to lie till now. Yeah, I felt we agreed on a lot of things, thats really cool when it happens on a forum and people can have healthy discussions even when they dont agree about everything, and thats fine too. 

I only saw the thread were u said u would leave after it happened and I agreed so much with what u said. I didnt remember it was bc of Billy tho, I thought it was bc u shaded Lou or Jamie, like they always deserve as well. Its really ironic that not long after u left, Billy continued his messy shades towards us, exhale and Jordan and everyone could see u were right all along.

I dont know why we should/have to be nice with people that arent being nice towards others in the first place. If someone can be superior and ignore trolls, thats cool, but not everyone has to react the same way. Thats not how it works. 

Thank you so much!!!!!! I feel the love. At the very least I will specifically come here to reach out via PM and get your thoughts on updates on her situation. I have never thought either of us were negative regarding Britney's current situation. A lot of people, even up until last month, knowing everything that we knew, did not realize exactly how dire her situation is. I don't think anyone with a rational mind can take 12 years of abuse, brainwashing, gaslighting, "mismanagement" of money, etc etc etc as something to be taken lightly. I don't think anyone can make a mistake here: Britney at several points of the last 12 years has been living in her very own horror movie. 

Everyone involved, complicit, or responsible in any way should have the book thrown at them. Britney has various levels of leeching happening, coming from her own family, her management, her "Friends", her relationships, etc. Its really sad to see. I hope she is able to heal. Considering the fact that she's had no one in her corner for 12 years, I can't fault anyone for being passionate about her situation or naming names, or putting their foot on the necks of these people that have been doing nothing but lining their own pockets for years.

I believe the thread initially was about Billy B but then it escalated to me dragging everyone on Team Con, haha. As tends to happen. :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: But yes, I have to laugh because I was calling a spade a spade on that thread, saying Billy was lying about his communication with Britney. Revealing that I had even shown his videos to a body language expert who confirmed that he is most likely lying. And then he went on to attack BreatheHeavy like his life depended on it. Controlled opposition? :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink: Who knows. But I am glad that I left his behavior to speak for himself. I cringe whenever I see him in one of the thatsurprisewitness' livestreams. People have to recognize if we are to accept Britney is calling Billy B., we also have to accept that "Britney" is calling Jason Alexander, flirting with him, and leading him on, since both of them are vouching for each other's nonsense. But enough about those opportunists. There are bigger fish to fry!

• Love 7

Wooow it really makes me sad for Britney that her father would do that. And for what? Money? I know we all assume there are shady dealings but with how desperate they becoming it has to be something that could send them to jail. I mean going behind her back thats another kind of low. 

I always have a spot for her dad because that's her blood and  wouldn't blame her for forgiving him and moving forward with her life to find peace, but I really hope tristar is held accountable because at the end of the day Jamie is just a scapegoat in my head at least. Def does not excuse what he's done. I think it just breaks my heart for her to have to face that reality. 

• Love 1

I can't keep up with the #FreeBritney movement anymore. It's so much information and such a spiral.   I want Britney to speak up and tell her side of the story. 

I don't know anything at this point. Maybe she needs a a conservator because she's not able to make choices on her own. 

She should just move on from her team and get a new team that has her best interest.

Bye Lou Taylor, Bye Montgomery whatever her first name is and bye bye Jamie Spears.

• Love 1