Win! Judge approves Britney Spears' request to hire her own litigation counsel amidst conservatorship battle

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

27 minutes ago, alienatedNey said:

This is HUGE guys :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

For the first time in 12 years, Britney has her own QUALIFIED and HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF LAWYERS to back her up. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach::crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I can’t wait for more to come as Britney regains her freedom.

Britney and Lynne rn: :neydedance_purple::ari_arianna_pink_bad_hair_flip_cocky_flirt:

Jamie, Lou and Team Con: :hideous_um_zoom_hide_what_confused_scared::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

EDIT: she’s just posted a pic of her smiling :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: 

SO BEAUTIFUL!

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Intheblue said:

Ultimately I see them officially setting out of court. Jamie and Lou should let go so no criminal crimes come up. They’re better off just cutting their losses and having Britney agree to some retainer fee . I’m sure she can guarantee her dad 500,000 a year and just call it a day 

Well if Britney wants to go after them. I 100% support it. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, MyahJeanSpears said:

We have footage of Lou receiving today's news:

Rest in piss.

Im glad ure back! I have always loved ur posts! Ure so reasonable and Colon, Loucifer, Juno Leno and ALL these rats really deserve every shade they get from u and everyone else here! ;) 

6 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Im glad ure back! I have always loved ur posts! Ure so reasonable and Colon, Loucifer, Juno Leno and ALL these rats really deserve every shade they get from u and everyone else here! ;) 

Haha thank you, darling! I have missed you as well. Don't know if this will be a regular occurrence for me. I think I'll just pop in whenever big news is popping. I love seeing you explain and piece together what truly is going on behind the scenes. You have a very keen eye for detail and I find we were often on the same wavelength. 

I have to say I felt a little vindicated that the reason I left was because certain people here (no shade, honestly.) were defending Billy B and saying I should handle him with kid gloves...and then he continued to **** on BreatheHeavy on a daily basis to the point that everyone is now calling him out on his lies, which is what I was doing in the first place. My intuition never lies.

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, ItsKor said:

Well if Britney wants to go after them. I 100% support it. 

Her freedom is more important than anything, but I agree that she should sue the **** out of every one who caused her pain and/or agreed with Jamies **** for all these years. Im sorry if Britney is a nice person and would probably forgive them no matter what, but they deserve to pay. I think shed be sad seeing her dad going to jail, but shes probably gaslighted af, maybe even in a stockholm syndrome by now, maybe not even knowing she has been abused a lot in many ways. They are a dysfunctional ****ed up family with distorted minds used with Jamies abuse forever. I bet they caused her way more harm than good all her life and she would be better without them.