Win! Judge approves Britney Spears' request to hire her own litigation counsel amidst conservatorship battle

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please keep the comments respectful.

56 minutes ago, Iconic 4 U said:

He says it here

It is largely taken out of context - he is just saying that the things that she supposedly wants (e.g. ordering food herself, waiting in a restaurant, dealing with bureaucracy for documents) are not exactly practical or nice to do, since all normal people would want to have an assistant to finish those stuff for us. Celebrities? They all ******* have many assistants.

I largely disagree with him, since it should of course, be her choice of what she wants to do. If she wants to get McDonalds or Starbucks everyday herself looking ratchet, that's for her to decide and she should have the freedom to do so.

But he is answering everything in a super diplomatic way. Like, "I know what she wants, but what she wants really sucks, and she is not aware she doesn't need it anyways". Super ****ed up

• Like 2
5 hours ago, CloseMyEyes1457 said:

It is largely taken out of context - he is just saying that the things that she supposedly wants (e.g. ordering food herself, waiting in a restaurant, dealing with bureaucracy for documents) are not exactly practical or nice to do, since all normal people would want to have an assistant to finish those stuff for us. Celebrities? They all ******* have many assistants.

I largely disagree with him, since it should of course, be her choice of what she wants to do. If she wants to get McDonalds or Starbucks everyday herself looking ratchet, that's for her to decide and she should have the freedom to do so.

But he is answering everything in a super diplomatic way. Like, "I know what she wants, but what she wants really sucks, and she is not aware she doesn't need it anyways". Super ****ed up

She just wants to be normal. I think she likes being rich just not famous. 

• Love 2
On 10/15/2020 at 12:16 AM, Louis_j said:

He knows Jamie will loose this battle so he has more interests to be by Britney's side. :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Yeah, now that's clear. Jamie looks like he's out of control. He even tried to talk with Bessemer behind their back! :orangu_orangutan_ape: But something must have happened last year or so for him to change his attitude after 12 years. None of us imagined such a big change in him. I wanna know what happen and I'm here for theconspiracy theories :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack: lol

• Haha 1
  • Like 1