Banana Alice was Britney

• 3 months later...

I remember this. It’s so hard to believe it’s her because the conservatorship and given this was in 2011.  But SO MANY of the mannerisms are identical to Britney’s.  The way she says “seriously”, the southern drawl, etc…it’s so hard to believe that it’s NOT her.  Regardless, it was super random but a cool time.

• Like 1

This chick is a really good impersonator but it's clear that she's using all the "Britney-isms" she's learned from watching Chaotic lmao and Brit interviews.

I will say, even the sound of her clearing her throat sounds like Brit but it's all VERY much rehearsed in the sense that this girl has CLEARLY studied Britney's mannerism very closely. It's lowkey scary tbh.:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

But, can you imagine? someone lying? On the internet?:saywat-towelney:

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

It’s her and been confirmed!!!!! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

4 hours ago, theannehedonia said:

I talked to her and nearly died. It was pretty cool, for the longest time I thought it wasn’t really; now I think it may have actually been her.

She said I was cute. 😁

3 hours ago, G-unit said:

I remember this. It’s so hard to believe it’s her because the conservatorship and given this was in 2011.  But SO MANY of the mannerisms are identical to Britney’s.  The way she says “seriously”, the southern drawl, etc…it’s so hard to believe that it’s NOT her.  Regardless, it was super random but a cool time.

12 minutes ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

It's totally Britney -- LOL you can even tell by the way she clears her throat -- but wtf is this and why do I know nothing about it? Tiny chat? I feel like I just missed a huge moment of culture in 2011.. Im Old Ego Nwodim GIF by Saturday Night Live

How can you stan Britney and not know her voice ? :jackk_alien:

Oh No Ugh GIF