Banana Alice was Britney

4 minutes ago, PlayboiMommy said:

1. She was on tour at the time

2. She literally didn't have any type of internet access back then, not even monitored

3. Banana Alice got doxxed at one point and she was latina. You can hear her real accent at some points

I know everyone wants to believe this is her but the truth is our girl didn't have any contact with the outside world until very recently. Let's all just collectively move on from that time please

Melinda's Content - Page 37 - BreatheHeavy | Exhale

Thank u lol

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

The laugh is IDENTICAL. I mean wow. If its an impersonator, she is the best of all , hands down. I remember myself taking part in a convo/session on Skype( i think). So if it was really brit, were i that lucky? holy ****. However her voice was very primeney during these sessions. And we all know her voice would constantly be (almost) deeper during that time. 2010 and after)

• Like 3
6 hours ago, Britney-fan12332143 said:

it clearly is britney. 

It wasn't though, it was the woman that ran BritneysBabies.com around 2008ish who used to post daily updates on Sean and Jayden. I don't know if they ever uncovered who she was but she was responsible for a few things.

This made me think of one time, back in 2007, i talked to a girl on MSN. Her name was southernbelle if I remember right. And I SWEAR it was Britney. She said it wasn’t her (just like in this clip), but I felt like she was playing. She had Britney’s voice. I want to believe it was her but I have nothing to proove that 😂

Did someone else talked to that girl back then ? 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1