Jump to content

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, MeAgainstTheMusic_ said:

I often think Brett wasn’t the devil she was made out to be. I find that Brett was one of the few REAL people around her after the conservatorship was put in place. I wonder whether she just wanted Britney to have fun and be a normal 20 something year old. Maybe she was one of Britney’s more daring handlers and they seemed to get on really well. 

Brett was definitely removed for a reason. We have all types of rumours saying that anyone who works for Britney and gets too close to her is fired and I feel like the brett situation proves that and she was replaced by Robyn who seems like an icy cyclone ***** of a woman. 

Link to comment
21 minutes ago, ConceptD said:

Brett was definitely removed for a reason. We have all types of rumours saying that anyone who works for Britney and gets too close to her is fired and I feel like the brett situation proves that and she was replaced by Robyn who seems like an icy cyclone ***** of a woman. 

I detest Robin. Even her face annoys me. She’s so fake and it’s apparent she works for the devil. It’s all business she has not a care in the world for Britney.

It’s interesting that Brett was actually around during 2007 and they kept her. Most people in her life back then were immediately removed. I wonder what Brett thinks now that things have transpired. Of course she’ll have signed NDAs but even for her to like some stuff or recognise it would be interesting. She’ll know first hand what Britney had to put up with.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
5 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

Another creepy mystery of Britney...yes she sounds like britney but like 2000-2003 britney..britney voice was changed in 2011 cause of the meds..you know how robotic her voice was during femme fatale era.so yeah it's creepy . A clone? Or it was the real britney?

I read once a theory that Britney lives with Adnan incognito somewhere and quit the music business. When you read this first,you think::madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: But then you have this:

-After / during the Blackout era she was set under c-ship

-She is not allowed to speak freely,they control everything she says in public more than it usually happens with famous persons. They switched off her microphone on stage.I read somewhere that Brit is not allowed to use the internet because they are afraid what she could post.

-Her appearance changes back and forth. During the Circus Era some people said she was higher than usual. During Femme Fatale she sounds very nasal / sniffle. Sometimes she doesn't have her tattoos . Sometimes she has a tooth gap, then again not.

-She has gap in her memory ( even about songs she performed 100+ times )

-She is not able to dance as she once did.

-Preston and Jayden were a lot in Kentwood with Jamie Lynn, without Britney.

-Since Femme Fatale they use more Autotune than ever and let her background singer sing nearly the whole album. And Brit rarely sings live.

-She is not allowed to have contact with old friends and making new ones.

-Jamie freaked out and said we would harm Brit more than help her with Free Britney. We don´t know what´s really going on.

-Someone said Brit did something worse by herself and this would come out then.

-Jamie Lynn freaked out as well, attack fans who wanted to help Britney, said we make it worse.

-It seems like Brit has no access to her stuff, her huge closet.

-For her team, the line "she´s been gone" was very worse. So they changed it into "She been cloned."

-Brit sings:"She´s been home"

 

I think it´s still the "real" Britney but they use a lot of doubles. ( this is confirmed, like in the For The Record DVD).

We need to free her soon so this spook has an ending. And she clarifies everything.:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

 

Link to comment
On 6/4/2021 at 10:36 AM, britneyqueenn said:

Another creepy mystery of Britney...yes she sounds like britney but like 2000-2003 britney..britney voice was changed in 2011 cause of the meds..you know how robotic her voice was during femme fatale era.so yeah it's creepy . A clone? Or it was the real britney?

Mental illness 

Link to comment
On 6/4/2021 at 10:29 PM, Cinderella85 said:

I read once a theory that Britney lives with Adnan incognito somewhere and quit the music business. When you read this first,you think::madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: But then you have this:

-After / during the Blackout era she was set under c-ship

-She is not allowed to speak freely,they control everything she says in public more than it usually happens with famous persons. They switched off her microphone on stage.I read somewhere that Brit is not allowed to use the internet because they are afraid what she could post.

-Her appearance changes back and forth. During the Circus Era some people said she was higher than usual. During Femme Fatale she sounds very nasal / sniffle. Sometimes she doesn't have her tattoos . Sometimes she has a tooth gap, then again not.

-She has gap in her memory ( even about songs she performed 100+ times )

-She is not able to dance as she once did.

-Preston and Jayden were a lot in Kentwood with Jamie Lynn, without Britney.

-Since Femme Fatale they use more Autotune than ever and let her background singer sing nearly the whole album. And Brit rarely sings live.

-She is not allowed to have contact with old friends and making new ones.

-Jamie freaked out and said we would harm Brit more than help her with Free Britney. We don´t know what´s really going on.

-Someone said Brit did something worse by herself and this would come out then.

-Jamie Lynn freaked out as well, attack fans who wanted to help Britney, said we make it worse.

-It seems like Brit has no access to her stuff, her huge closet.

-For her team, the line "she´s been gone" was very worse. So they changed it into "She been cloned."

-Brit sings:"She´s been home"

 

I think it´s still the "real" Britney but they use a lot of doubles. ( this is confirmed, like in the For The Record DVD).

We need to free her soon so this spook has an ending. And she clarifies everything.:nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired:

 

This is what I was thinking:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I hope she hasn’t been cloned. I hope it’s still the same Britney. Are these clone theories even real with celebrities? I doubt it. I say, same Britney but so medicated and abused hence why at times it has messed with her mental health, memories and dancing.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
16 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

This is what I was thinking:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

I hope she hasn’t been cloned. I hope it’s still the same Britney. Are these clone theories even real with celebrities? I doubt it. I say, same Britney but so medicated and abused hence why at times it has messed with her mental health, memories and dancing.

I don´t think that they have replaced Brit with clones in the last few years. These were "real" humans. But I can´t understand her team. WHY they changed the line into"she wants you to know, she´s been cloned."Back then, they said, it´s about the painting in the Lourve. There are rumors, it´s an adulteration. But WHO remembers that they said it?!Now a lot of people take it as proof, that Brit is a clone. And her Break the Ice video on top( when it came out, they were not talking about clones, they said the women in the video who look like Britney are the women, Kevin cheated her with them. The  man in the video is Kevin.)Actually, a good team should avoid such a mess. They put more oil into the fire.

I think, that we had so many doppelgangers the last years were because Brit was too overworked and sick. They pressed her out like a citron. And maybe they did it to cover up for the public that they put Brit into rehab again. And Brit fights her team more than ever. Femme Fatale and Britney Jean should be totally different albums. So, these albums must be there somewhere. (can you imagine that they hide 4- 5 albums from us?)No wonder, that Myah Marie had to jump in. How could Brit have time to record two albums? With a follow-up Residency?

 

About cloning in general:Yes, I think it is being researched. Although it is not publicly known and is considered immoral.But I don´t think they are so far that they can be running around.If you are interested I recommend you the movies:

The Island

A Cure for Wellness

And the TV Show Orphan Black (the women didn't even know they were clones. They thought they were normal people and lived normally.)

 

 

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
Link to comment

If it isn't Britney, that's one of the best impressions I've ever heard.

I know people probably wanted to play it cool and be reasonable that it wasn't Britney, but wow did they waste 13 mins with maybe Britney. I couldn't imagine being in a chat with maybe Britney and not having a single interesting thing to talk to her about. Opportunities are wasted on the wrong people :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

Link to comment

It’s not Britney, I remember when this was debunked in old exhale too. I think they used to post here too, but who knows if the person that used to post was actually Britney or this person following along with it. I do believe that that the whole banana Alice started with Britney as well. Who knows, the girl is probably running that 911_secret account on Instagram and messing around with billy b. 
 

regarding the Mona Lisa thing, the cloning part had to do with record labels getting female artists and turning them into something like Britney, like the *****cat dolls, etc. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
12 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

I don´t think that they have replaced Brit with clones in the last few years. These were "real" humans. But I can´t understand her team. WHY they changed the line into"she wants you to know, she´s been cloned."Back then, they said, it´s about the painting in the Lourve. There are rumors, it´s an adulteration. But WHO remembers that they said it?!Now a lot of people take it as proof, that Brit is a clone. And her Break the Ice video on top( when it came out, they were not talking about clones, they said the women in the video who look like Britney are the women, Kevin cheated her with them. The  man in the video is Kevin.)Actually, a good team should avoid such a mess. They put more oil into the fire.

I think, that we had so many doppelgangers the last years were because Brit was too overworked and sick. They pressed her out like a citron. And maybe they did it to cover up for the public that they put Brit into rehab again. And Brit fights her team more than ever. Femme Fatale and Britney Jean should be totally different albums. So, these albums must be there somewhere. (can you imagine that they hide 4- 5 albums from us?)No wonder, that Myah Marie had to jump in. How could Brit have time to record two albums? With a follow-up Residency?

 

About cloning in general:Yes, I think it is being researched. Although it is not publicly known and is considered immoral.But I don´t think they are so far that they can be running around.If you are interested I recommend you the movies:

The Island

A Cure for Wellness

And the TV Show Orphan Black (the women didn't even know they were clones. They thought they were normal people and lived normally.)

 

 

Let’s say this ridiculous theory was valid. Don’t you think they would make a clone that was as legendary and amazing as Britney was in her peak?

Not a clone that was depressed and silenced and hated performing :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

These clone theories are hilarious. I do find it funny that Mona Lisa changed from “she’s home” to “she’s been cloned”. But obviously that wasn’t meant to be taken literal. :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...