Paris Hilton says she stills in contact with Britney

7 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Omg imagine team con inspecting Paris’s house like they did Iggy? 

Jodi is in charge of Britney’s personal life now. Jamie is clearly an overbearing patriarchal father who doesn’t trust Britney. Britney hasn’t had issues with ***** or alcohol in 12 years (If she ever even did, she probably just had a standard party phase like we all do and Jamie was grilling her for it 24/7 which sent her off the edge), she hasn’t acted abnormally in just as many years and has worked her *** off. I can’t imagine an impartial person (Jodi) having any issue with her meeting Paris, or feeling the need to Vet her house 

I like Paris and it was good of her to speak out like this. She got a lot of **** in 2006 for being a bad influence by taking Britney partying but in hindsight it looks like she was sticking with Britney and making sure okay while she was understandably blowing off some steam after the separation with KFed. I hope they stay in touch, Britney deserves all the positive people around her she can get 

3 hours ago, joanhs said:

I bet this is why Britney wants Jodi. 
It's not like she is even 70% free, but I think Jodi and her have agreed to still keep it under radar. But this goes to show me what I have known all along. Britney is not that trapped as we make her out to be. SHe alsways knows whats going on with others because she of course do have internet, she listens to new music, she do go starbucks-runs still, and do get out of the house. But she is still not free to do what the **** she wants, like, take her kids anywhere anymore, or have them over for weeks in summer.

The thing is, since 2007, there have been soo many new rules for the papparazies to follow, so they almost basically have to be called to be allowed to take a photo.. They cant take photos in private places, they can't park their stupid cars anywhere they want (I think it's popular called the Britney Law), and the whole pap-industry have almost fizzled out. 

So yeah, thats why celebrities can screw around, cheat, make new relationsships, get drunk, because its not that big of a deal anymore. those "Spotted" days are over..

didn't know about this. which is a good thing, a step to privacy. and if britney indeed get's free, she won't be followed around like before.

3 hours ago, joanhs said:

I bet this is why Britney wants Jodi. 
It's not like she is even 70% free, but I think Jodi and her have agreed to still keep it under radar. But this goes to show me what I have known all along. Britney is not that trapped as we make her out to be. SHe alsways knows whats going on with others because she of course do have internet, she listens to new music, she do go starbucks-runs still, and do get out of the house. But she is still not free to do what the **** she wants, like, take her kids anywhere anymore, or have them over for weeks in summer.

The thing is, since 2007, there have been soo many new rules for the papparazies to follow, so they almost basically have to be called to be allowed to take a photo.. They cant take photos in private places, they can't park their stupid cars anywhere they want (I think it's popular called the Britney Law), and the whole pap-industry have almost fizzled out. 

So yeah, thats why celebrities can screw around, cheat, make new relationsships, get drunk, because its not that big of a deal anymore. those "Spotted" days are over..

Tbh this must be true, I think here in the U.K. there are still no rules for the paps. 

This makes total sense to me because recently I started hearing from friends that I lost touch with :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: due to lockdown/covid. 

To be fair...the older you get the more life throws responsibilities at you, more work, marriage, kids and less time for friends and its so hard to keep up with your 20+ friends and your circle becomes 5 :oprah: so I think they’ve both had time to catch up.

On another note I completely adore Paris now for speaking out. NDA who? :fu:

• Love 3