Paris Hilton says she stills in contact with Britney

That dinner (or dinners) most likely happened in Cade's house, Malibu. 

Paris is his friend, team c-ship trusts Cade since around 2011, when he and Britney started to be seen together along with Jason.

Kinda sad the fact she having dinner with someone different means Britney has more freedom because of Jodi lol. Sorry, but this to me means nothing. Cade was the one who took Britney to Kate Hudson party, her father had to allow that.

I just think they know a person can't stay 24hrs only with a boyfriend and bodyguards around, so they keep Cade.

15 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Isn't Cade Hudson cancelled for being a creep?

He is a creep, but team c-ship didn't cancel him for what It seems.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Jodi is in charge of Britney’s personal life now. Jamie is clearly an overbearing patriarchal father who doesn’t trust Britney. Britney hasn’t had issues with ***** or alcohol in 12 years (If she ever even did, she probably just had a standard party phase like we all do and Jamie was grilling her for it 24/7 which sent her off the edge), she hasn’t acted abnormally in just as many years and has worked her *** off. I can’t imagine an impartial person (Jodi) having any issue with her meeting Paris, or feeling the need to Vet her house 

I Think people tend to forget about this! Jodi is in charge now not James. Whatever she has influence from Colon or not, she is still in charge! And that was what Britney wanted

• Like 1
15 hours ago, nthenwkiss said:

i want to be sure that paris would never lie about this; but also how strange is it that she's seen britney and no paps took photos? a picture of paris + britney in 2020 would break the internet.

also, love paris. she always has the nicest things to say about britney and when she says them she sounds 100% genuine and cant help but smile.

I believe that the paparazzi have to be tipped off as to where a celebrity will be. Either someone from the camp will call, or someone involved such as the celebrity themselves. After watching the Simple Life again, I really love Paris Hilton. Before I was more into Nicole, and I still think Nicole is funny as hell, but Paris seems a lot more sincere and sweet. They are all grown women now, and I feel she understands the aspect of privacy, especially if she is going to deal with Britney. I don't think anyone would want dozens of flashing lights while all they want is to have a nice quiet time together with friends.

6 hours ago, jokobish said:

I mean do you not follow her on ig lol

I mean, yes they’re weird. But this implies that you think that Britney has in fact gone totally downhill in terms of her mental health and capacity... and I just didn’t think that. 

So it is the other way around? We think Britney is without family and friends and social life but this is false? Want her team that it looks like that to use it against her?That she is not sociable or something? But this makes her fans even more worried and furious and lead to the Free Britney movement. So if they wanted that, it didn't work. Or is there another reason why they hide Britney? So strange.

THAT’S HAWT

When asked by Andy Cohen, in a recent interview, if she stills in contact with Britney, she says they had dinners this summer in Malibu. How far is this true? Do you think Britney stills in contact with Britney? Why Paris hasn’t mentioned she kept in contact with Britney years before?
I remember when Paris attended POM, she didn’t go backstage to greet Britney, there was a rumor she weren’t allowed to go see Britney or something like that, does anyone remember this? I believe Britney likes her, Paris is such a sweetheart and she really loves Britney. I also love Paris.. 

Paris Hilton GIF by SiriusXM

On 9/10/2020 at 9:06 PM, jordeezy said:

So do we believe Jason Alexander now?  Seems Britney has been given some freedom OR Paris is lying?  

Sorry, but I don’t believe Paris. Why? Because she would’ve posted a photo of the two. She doesn’t sound sincere. I don’t see why they couldn’t discuss the c-ship. It’s basically Britney’s life.

• Like 1

Paris is an opportunist. She met Britney when Britney was at her lowest. Instead of using her "high IQ" to help Britney she was smiling to paparazzi pictures so she could feel relevant again. She is not a friend. She is not smart. She just has good PR people and a team that managed to fool us all that her past was "not the real Paris". If she cared about Britney back then, she would help her, but she was using Britney as another tool to regain fame and get papped. Didn't she think that partying 24/7 with Britney was good when she had 2 toddlers at home?

• Love 1
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, Kartofelek said:

Paris is an opportunist. She met Britney when Britney was at her lowest. Instead of using her "high IQ" to help Britney she was smiling to paparazzi pictures so she could feel relevant again. She is not a friend. She is not smart. She just has good PR people and a team that managed to fool us all that her past was "not the real Paris". If she cared about Britney back then, she would help her, but she was using Britney as another tool to regain fame and get papped. Didn't she think that partying 24/7 with Britney was good when she had 2 toddlers at home?

I don’t agree with this sorry. Paris seemed very protective of Britney back then even before the whole 2007 situation. They were partying in 06 before all **** kicked off