Paris Hilton says she stills in contact with Britney

2 minutes ago, sanpedro said:

Yeah I dont think they keep in touch like they used and they aren’t calling each other all the time but she said Cade (Britney’s BFF) is also one of her BFFs and he got everybody together. And yeah I would’ve loved a picture, a lot of fans always act like Paris was the reason for Britney’s breakdown and paint Paris as this opportunist when in fact Paris is one of the few people that have been in Britney’s circle that I bet all my money she truly loves Britney, and over the years Paris has always spoken so highly of Britney when I’m sure Paris could give a lot of shocking details about things that happened in 2007 if she was really looking for the attention that some Britney fans swear she is.

Exactly, back then she even met Kfed. She partied with Britney, she met her kids, Britney slept in her house, yet she never said anything too personal about her fighting Kevin, hooking up with anyone and I bet back then when Britney wasnt controlled and there were no NDAs, she must have heard things from Britney herself. And now she made sure that they had dinner bc they have a friend in common, she even said she doesnt talk about these personal things with Britney now. I believe in her tbh, not Lances husband that I bet havent seen/talked to Britney since 2016. I wish they could be friends tbh, I bet shed try help Britney out with her confidence. I remember when someone tried to mock Britneys shaved head and all she said was she looked cute in her hoodie. She seems sweet, positive and to think Britney deserves a lot more. She seems so supportive. Ugh imagine if they could be really friends and instead of hillbilly Spears, Britney would hang out with the Hiltons. If only. 

y'all DO know that Britney has a private life right?

It's easy to do nowadays lol, for example, I only post lame **** about my pets online but I meet up with friends all the time undocumented. No pictures. no social media

Im sure they hang from time to time privately.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, PZHSB said:

Paris must not be allowed to post pics because we all know she documents everything on social media. I’m actually happy to read this because that means someone who sees Britney on a regular level and supports freebritney obviously knows something’s up 

well i dont think paris would accept such thing...she is rich powerful and influent enough to let that old punk jamie decide what she can or cannot post on her own social media. they cant Control the whole world

I bet this is why Britney wants Jodi. 
It's not like she is even 70% free, but I think Jodi and her have agreed to still keep it under radar. But this goes to show me what I have known all along. Britney is not that trapped as we make her out to be. SHe alsways knows whats going on with others because she of course do have internet, she listens to new music, she do go starbucks-runs still, and do get out of the house. But she is still not free to do what the **** she wants, like, take her kids anywhere anymore, or have them over for weeks in summer.

The thing is, since 2007, there have been soo many new rules for the papparazies to follow, so they almost basically have to be called to be allowed to take a photo.. They cant take photos in private places, they can't park their stupid cars anywhere they want (I think it's popular called the Britney Law), and the whole pap-industry have almost fizzled out. 

So yeah, thats why celebrities can screw around, cheat, make new relationsships, get drunk, because its not that big of a deal anymore. those "Spotted" days are over..

• Like 5
30 minutes ago, car said:

The innocent part is interesting.. they’re all starting to paint Britney as this little girl, which is making me wonder... 

Maybe the Innocent part is about Britney not having bad bones? I remember that when Justin was acting bitter, pressed and crazy towards her, hed shade her and then praise her almost at the same time lol hed play the victim card and then say she has a huge heart, was a great person, etc.

For example... I know shes under a cship where she doesnt control her life, but still what about everyone around her using her and she still hangs out with them? Aka Christmas last year? All her family benefit from the cship and there she was last december with them in their bum**** city as if they are one happy normal family. Add the fact Jamie abused Preston. Sadly I do think Britney will never really cut ties with her family no matter what, not even If shes ever free someday. I think maybe she doesnt see the worst in people and thats why many people take advantage of her. Im not saying Britney shouldnt have a family and ofc we dont know her and everything, but for what it seems, I dont think her family really seem to care about her as a person, about her feelings. I dont think its a healthy relationship and maybe she would be better without them. But Britney is such a family person that I can see her forgiving them, even her father If she ever gets free. Maybe shes the type of people that think she has to put up with her family **** just bc they are her family. I dont see Britney suing them all, not speaking with them anymore, not giving them any dime anymore, telling the world all the **** they have done to her and also having a restraining order against her dad, but I hope im wrong. I wish she will be free some day, she will work on herself, do therapy, learn that it wasnt her fault and that they dont deserve her.